• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How many Mg of Methadone to get high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20+mg methadone to an opiate naive person is bullshit. That's highly lethal and you're either exaggerating or extremely lucky that you haven't seen an overdose. 10mg could potentially kill an opiate naive person.

I'm not exaggerating.

I have no reason to lie. I don't know anyone on this board, I have no reason to wish harm on anyone here.

Those are my experiences, not advice.

Do what you will. I stand by my statements.

from my experience 2.5mg methadone equals about 15mgs of oxy give or take

I'm not exaggerating.

I have no reason to lie. I don't know anyone on this board, I have no reason to wish harm on anyone here.

Those are my experiences, not advice.

Do what you will. I stand by my statements.

First of all, I want to let you know, Onetwonine, that my upcoming response is not at all aimed at you personally. The exchange you've had here illustrates a much larger issue on Bluelight.

The fact is, if you look at the number of views and responses for posts on this site, there often ends up being several hundred views to every 10 posts or so on a general dosing topic like this. Which mean that the vast majority of people reading this are probably not active Bluelighters - more likely they are young or inexperienced potential drug users with questions.

And on Bluelight, you get a lot of different responses and answers. There are a lot of brilliant and educated users on here who are willing to share their knowledge and experience. And there are a lot of people who brag about how ridiculously large their tolerance is, and people who tell others that they should "just eat" that 100mcg/hr fentanyl patch, and people who swear that anyone who takes their drugs in any way other than IVing is wasting their gear. The fact is, there is a lot of "advice" that pops up on here that, if taken literally by an opiate-naive person, would kill the reader.

It's only my opinion, but I worry about those anonymous readers. Yeah, it's stupid to take random advice on potentially lethal topics. But we all know that users do incredibly irresponsible and stupid things. I'm sure your statements are true, and I don't think you intend any harm to anyone, but there's this issue of not knowing who is reading this and how much common sense they have.

Okay, time for this thread to close I think~

Good Advice(tm): Start small. 2.5mg or less for naive users.

Status
Not open for further replies.