• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The "feels so good to touch" feeling

Physiological

Greenlighter
Watup BLers, i've been curious lately as to why i haven't been able to get that feeling since my first rolls.
I noticed that even if i space out my rolls with 6-9 months, i'm not able to get the touch orgasm, you know what i'm talking about hehe.
That feeling you get when touching nice soft things, rubbing your hands against a hot body and all that.
I also noticed that i only got that feel when eating pills, it hasn't happened with pure MDMA..
Just wanted to hear what you guys have to say about this

Are you testing your pills? Perhaps you don't have good pills. We can't tell you what you've got but test them! Pure mdma will still give you the "feels so good to touch" feeling.

Are you testing your pills? Perhaps you don't have good pills. We can't tell you what you've got but test them! Pure mdma will still give you the "feels so good to touch" feeling.

Not necessarily. I have very good pills and have had consistent setting, mood, health, with long breaks like the OP. MDMA can just be unpredictable in it's effects in some people. Some rolls are more tactile, some are more visual, some more auditory, etc. etc.

If your getting the feeling from one thing and not the other you have to think about what is different about the pills / MDMA. Maybe the pills you have been taking have an active 'cut' or a different dose than the MDMA your taking.

I get touchgasms more on LSD than pills, so I'm thinking maybe its more of a hallucinogen thing, i.e. need more md

Maybe the incredible feeling that you got from the first few times you took MDMA is feeling a bit more "normal" to you? I know for sure that neither me or my friends get orgasms when just touching people lol...

Yeah, it could be that you're just getting used to the effects of MDMA. I think the best solution is to just enjoy the MDMA and not worry too much about whether you are high enough or not or whether you're feeling the effects that you are expecting.

^Yeah, I think Levictus nailed it. (I know in my case it's not what's in the pills as Bearlove suggested, since all mine are from the same batch and same dosage).

Losing the novelty of MDMA will certainly affect the roll. Won't kill it necessarily, but can change the "flavor" so to speak...

Thanks for the replies guys!
And yeah my first thought was that maybe the pills had some extras in it that mixed really well, and gave the roll a little more magic,
or maybe like some of you said, we just get too used to the feeling haha!
But yeah like Levictus said, it's best to just go with the flow and enjoy the trip without thinking too much about the details of the high

Not necessarily. I have very good pills and have had consistent setting, mood, health, with long breaks like the OP. MDMA can just be unpredictable in it's effects in some people. Some rolls are more tactile, some are more visual, some more auditory, etc. etc.

True enough. He said he took long breaks so I wasn't going to mention that but it IS necessary for sure!

Making sure the setting and mood are right IS a good point :)

I have been missing this too. I think it has something to do with your brain (sounds stupid) because of the last 8 times I rolled with legit molly, I only really had a touch orgasm once. This was with a friend

haha i've never rolled and not got that great feeling, though not to the same extent that some people make it seem to be. i usually buzz my head before rolling and wear a hat just cause i love the feeling of messing with a hat through my buzzed hair haha

once a week :/

With MDMA, at least a one month break is considered mandatory but 3 months is preferred. The serotonin systems in your brain (and everyone else's) are fragile and take a while to replenish after MDMA use. The reason you got that from the rolls and not the mdma is that the rolls were probably cut whereas your mdma might not be. Amphetamine doesn't release serotonin and I'd guess that that along with say, caffeine could've been a large part of your rolls and so even if you didn't take breaks, they were still sort of intense. Don't take my word for it on that though, nobody knows exactly what was in your rolls, or molly for that matter. However, by the sound of it, you need a long break from mdma.

I'd suggest eating healthy, taking 5-HTP, and getting exercise as you'll want to try to help your body recover, imo. You might not feel bad but 8 weeks in a row is too much rolling and it will eventually come back to bite you. I've rolled 8 times...in the last year and a half, this isn't to criticize you, it is to rather give you an idea of a healthy rolling amount. I've only rolled those 8 times on MDMA and never taken a roll either.

I've taken alot of confirmed MDxx pills, and never got the body orgasm feelings until my last roll..which could have been my tenth time rolling? I've lost count. But wow. Can't even begin to explain it. Better than an actual orgasm and it sustained itself in every cell of my body for 4 hours. Almost couldn't walk! Any more and I would have been on the ground with my back stretched out..not to mention the wicked hangover would have been even more wicked.

The hypothalamus lies between the brainstem and the cerebral cortex.
It is the MAIN connection between the nerves from your entire body and your endocrine system.
It connects to the pituitary gland and the adrenaline glands.

The hypothalamus is directly responsible for MANY of the neurochemical reactions to MDMA.
From ADH to oxyotocin and prolactin...

The prolactin is the most important to the 'touch' sensation.
When you peak, your cortisol levels (which are massive) taper off.
Then you feel a surge of prolactin, which is enhances tactile sensation and social interaction.
It is also responsible for the sexual benefits including both delayed ejaculation in men and the sense of experiencing orgasm during the entire encounter!
Normally prolactin only occurs in large amounts after orgasm or childbirth, but MDMA makes it happen along with dopamine release.

High prolactin levels actually dampen the dopamine receptors in the nucleus acumbens, the pleasure center of the brain.
This is why men lose erections after orgasm.
With MDMA, or even SSRIs, prolactin levels are maintained at unusually high levels for extended periods of time.

It is possible that a major down-regulation of dopamine receptors in the NA has occured.
This will take some time to reverse - in rare instances it is permanent.
That means that the mitochondria has been damaged, and gene expression permanently altered in this critical area of the brain.

This is likely not the case for you - think about the stories of long-term sexual dysfunction following MDMA abuse.
For months after my last use, I felt very little sensation during sex and NOTHING during orgasm. It sucked.
Things have improved drastically, but still not to 100%.

Don't abuse MDMA because the prolactin, which is part of the 'magic', can change how you experience pleasure.
Also, when neurotoxic damage is done to the entire serotonin system, the brain is re-wired.
During the re-wiring process, the hypothalamus is HYPER-INNERVATED by serotonin axons.

This is NOT a good thing.
It can be found in many research papers - this tiny little brain region is damaged during the recovery process.
Too much serotonin density may spell an altered neuroendocrine response to LIFE.
It certainly changes the endocrine response to MDMA - former users exhibit a lowered prolactin response even after 2.5 YEARS of abstinence.

Consider this a warning sign to slow down.
Losing the magic, the tough orgasms, is only the beginning of what can go wrong.
Take care of yourself.