• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB101695

Greenlighter
I heard you can get high from breaking open Benzedrex inhalers and eating the cotton inside. I had a few questions about it like how much of the cotton i have to eat and if it would be possible to get the Propylhexedrine into a different form like powder.

Wow so that's what kids are doing these days. Why can't it still be harmless snorting pixie sticks and sniffing sharpies like the good ol days

Please let's keep this to constructive discussion. These inhalers have been abused ever since the good ol days of Benzedrex amphetamine inhalers.

Propylhexidrine is a relatively lame stimulant, though it is better than pseudoephedrine or the L-methamphetamine in Vicks. It's kind of pointless to have purified P.H. cause its a controlled substance... unlike DXM.

I was into speed and i have been desperate enough to do this.

There is 250 mg in the cotton. That is a pretty big dose. The best bet, if you are going to do it, is soak the cotton in orange juice or water with lemon juice to get rid of the horrible taste. Then you throw the cotton away. If you know how much liquid you had you can guesstimate the doseage.

This is used as a weight loss drug in Europe at doses of 25 mg i have heard so that gives you an idea. Other people will cut the piece of cotton down into 4 or 5 pieces and eat them but its bad for you to eat cotton it can mess up your digestive tract. Not to imply that taking drugs is GOOD for you, but cotton is not either.

Speedwise, its harsh. Its certainly not as pleasant as crystal meth, cocaine, or ADHD meds. But it is stronger than caffiene and it is speed. The comedown is sort of harsh.

I cant recommend it but i know how desperate a fiending speedfreak can be. This one has been terribly desperate at times, but thanks her lucky stars she has never got ahold of some of these new things like MDPV etc...apparently they are super, super addictive and that would NOT be good for this speedfreak. She is lucky to have gotten away from the dope at all.

Be safe and if you are going to do this start with a LOW dose.

what are the effects of it though ive read threads where some people say its like a weak MDMA is that true?

It's probably closer to ephedrine than anything else.

There are lots of threads on this - Do a search. I did when I "found out" about this. This substance is worth little IMO and feels "dirty".

What Sekio said.

Go to CVS and purchase Bronkaid (ephedrine). Take 2, you'll feel fine.

what are the effects of it though ive read threads where some people say its like a weak MDMA is that true?
Absolutely not.

It's more like ephedrine (as sekio said). Or amphetamine or other stimulants, only with more peripheral sideffects and less focus.

One note, just because this doesn't have strong "central" effects does not mean you wont develop a psychosis from staying up using this shit. The time I did was around christmas and this concrete santa statue started dancing around and looking up girls skirts at this bar I was at - this was a shared hallucination, too, among many people all strung out on propylhexedrine.

One note, just because this doesn't have strong "central" effects does not mean you wont develop a psychosis from staying up using this shit. The time I did was around christmas and this concrete santa statue started dancing around and looking up girls skirts at this bar I was at - this was a shared hallucination, too, among many people all strung out on propylhexedrine.

really.

''One note, just because this doesn't have strong "central" effects does not mean you wont develop a psychosis from staying up using this shit. The time I did was around christmas and this concrete santa statue started dancing around and looking up girls skirts at this bar I was at - this was a shared hallucination, too, among many people all strung out on propylhexedrine.''

And how much did you take for that to happen?

I heard you can get high from breaking open Benzedrex inhalers and eating the cotton inside. I had a few questions about it like how much of the cotton i have to eat and if it would be possible to get the Propylhexedrine into a different form like powder.

Nasty shit dude, just the thought of the smell almost makes me blow chunks. Please put it outta' yer' thoughts.

probably 9-10 inhalers broken open and cooked down to freebase propylhexedrine which we were.... freebasing. for days and days.

there is not really any harm reduction value in me telling you.

yeah there is.. he could do it wrong and dose too much unknowingly or some stupid shit lol, rule of thumb: don't think people are smart (no offense to the person asking)

but than again i see where you are coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.