Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Put your pretty lights in my face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsiren

Bluelight Crew
Old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/585231-The-Cuddle-Puddle-vers.-Tweakyb-s-foot-long-glow-stick

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

Polywhirl. Its supposed to be a .gif but it doesn't always spin :(

I was thinking jigglypuff but I remembered he's pink lol

I can never upload images fuck. Trying to post jiggly puff but it keeps saying invalid url

I slept like the dead last night. And I'm still feeling very nice today. :D

Here's a question for all of you: If you were to make a candy run right now, what would you get? I need some help deciding.

Lollipops and something chocolate, not dark... Snickers, or something.. How about ice cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.