• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Put your pretty lights in my face

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how two more appreciation threads come out within ten minutes of that one :|

rBST? Studies show that no significant difference has been shown between cows treated with rBST vs cows without it... It's on the small print on some meat and dairy packages tehehe

rBST? Studies show that no significant difference has been shown between cows treated with rBST vs cows without it... It's on the small print on some meat and dairy packages tehehe
walmart meat is gross idk what's different about it but it's much more than print on the package :p

Never had wal mart meat. I usually just eat human meat, one corpse will last a couple weeks

So Paypal is being super gay right now. They want me to send them proof that I actually live at my address, and have locked my account until I do so. This is right when I am about to make a little over $1,000 in purchases through them. I'm so steamed..... :!

Never had wal mart meat. I usually just eat human meat, one corpse will last a couple weeks
I thought I was the only one. A deep freezer in the basement makes it last even longer!

So Paypal is being super gay right now. They want me to send them proof that I actually live at my address, and have locked my account until I do so. This is right when I am about to make a little over $1,000 in purchases through them. I'm so steamed..... :!

I thought I was the only one. A deep freezer in the basement makes it last even longer!
they did that to me i had to scan my id and send it in. try going to a site that takes credit cards like amazon :D

they did that to me i had to scan my id and send it in. try going to a site that takes credit cards like amazon :D

OMG.....Dude, you're so right. And get this, Amazon has only ONE left of exactly what I was gonna buy, and it's $80 cheaper there. I just bought it with no issues. I....I think I love you. <3

Haha glad I asked. I was so caught up with pricematching other things that I didn't bother with the item that caused paypal to give me problems.

ChiLights... I'm moving to lincoln park next week. we should kick it ill prolly see u at north coast, sts9, carl cox, and atb.

Status
Not open for further replies.