• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

got 3 orange 40mg oxycontin pills. should i chew them or snort them?

^ Damn, that sucks. I only throw up if I overdo it these days.

Haha yeah it's annoying, but I'm fine if I make sure I always have a few restavit stashed away ;)

It's odd because I was never one of those people who'd throw up on pills, and very rarely (only when I really overdid it) with alcohol. But for some reason my stomach hates opiates almost as much as my brain loves them.

well i duno had 40mg oxy today. & like i said ive got a better effect from 400mg codeine. with less side effects.
wtf is going on. i remember endones making me feel good. but they're almost the same thing.
anyways oxycontins taste horrible it may be the pill binder in them though cuz endones taste nice.

I like the taste of valium. temazepam...

anyone know the taste of temaze. its almost tastless.

what do u guys think are the best tasting drugs. i like the taste of valiums then temaze. endones. but not oxycontin.
zyprexa tastes ok my antipsychotic. but the other ones ive tried are horrible.
I also like the taste of coffee ;)

Thats weird... I have a pretty high codeine tolerance (took 660mg yesterday with minimal effect... although I did take a telfast earlier in the day which might have played a part. Usually 600+ is enough for an enjoyable afternoon and a movie). Anyway, whenever Ive had Endone 3 or 4 5mg pills made me feel pretty damn awesome. Like when I first started taking codeine.

crush and plug :> via a oral syringe or so.

without the needle bit at the end of course.

Lub it up both the syringe and your butthole.

insert it in. all the way in. then push the plunger

:D:D:D

in my oppion, plugging gives the same rush/high as snorting, but long duration like oral.

u get first rush straight away, but it still takes about 20-30min to peak :>

Thats weird... I have a pretty high codeine tolerance (took 660mg yesterday with minimal effect... although I did take a telfast earlier in the day which might have played a part. Usually 600+ is enough for an enjoyable afternoon and a movie). Anyway, whenever Ive had Endone 3 or 4 5mg pills made me feel pretty damn awesome. Like when I first started taking codeine.

I had the same experience when I first took oxy. I was taking 500 - 600mg of codeine, I took one oc20 and felt amazing.

That said, even these days when my oxy tolerance is in the 100mg+ range, I still feel quite nice off 600mg of codeine as long as I potentiate with DXM (a small dose of benzos doesn't hurt either).

Anon54, an opiate tolerance is an opiate tolerance so if you do regular codeine you more than likely have a least somewhat of an opiate tolerance, and therefore an oxy tolerance.

When you say you overdosed, what do you mean? Your heart stopped/you stopped breathing? Be careful.

Off topic, but how much DXM is required for potentiation? Half a bottle of cough syrup? I only ask because Ive heard it mentioned a few times and have been meaning to try it, but dont want to down the full bottle because because its been so long since Ive done DXM and I went to a pretty weird place last time I did a full bottle. Also I dont wanna be shitting for the 1st hour ;)

Off topic, but how much DXM is required for potentiation? Half a bottle of cough syrup? I only ask because Ive heard it mentioned a few times and have been meaning to try it, but dont want to down the full bottle because because its been so long since Ive done DXM and I went to a pretty weird place last time I did a full bottle. Also I dont wanna be shitting for the 1st hour ;)

You really don't need much, I take 80mg or so (I just fill up the cup it comes with, I think it works out to about that) and that potentiates it significantly without being near enough to induce any dissociative effect on its own.

Nice. Fricken bottles are kept on the shelf too so I dont have to deal with any pharmacist bullshit.

Haha, I love dx, but it can def get weird. I'll never forget the first time I tried it and I got my millilitres mixed up with my milligrams, so with 30mg of dx per 10ml, I took 3 times more than I planned :D

Anyway, I've only ever taken a max of 20ml (60mg) of dx before opiates, sometimes with a booster of another 10ml/30mg 30 mins after the opiates. Often these days I don't take dx at all because even small doses stimulate me and give a weird, anxious edge to my opiate high.

crush and plug :> via a oral syringe or so.

without the needle bit at the end of course.

Lub it up both the syringe and your butthole.

insert it in. all the way in. then push the plunger

:D:D:D

in my oppion, plugging gives the same rush/high as snorting, but long duration like oral.

u get first rush straight away, but it still takes about 20-30min to peak :>

whats with bluelight and people being so willing to jam things up their asses.

but in all seriousness.. oxys piss all over codeine, too the fullest extent imaginable.. haha

sure, they make you yack sometimes if you have too much.. but thats because their so kuta!

^ Really depends on the person though, codeine gives me the best euphoria out of any opiate. Much prefer the opiates with a morphine metabolite, I love smack and codeine much more than oxy.

^ I'm the same; I love codeine and morphine. I haven't tried H yet, because the Brisbane scene isn't so great for it. Oxycodone was fun, I think the times I used it though I was too barred out first to truly enjoy it. Fentanyl and OH-Me-fentanyl I definitely felt as though there was something missing from the experience.

footscrazy said:
Haha, I love dx, but it can def get weird. I'll never forget the first time I tried it and I got my millilitres mixed up with my milligrams, so with 30mg of dx per 10ml, I took 3 times more than I planned

Anyway, I've only ever taken a max of 20ml (60mg) of dx before opiates, sometimes with a booster of another 10ml/30mg 30 mins after the opiates. Often these days I don't take dx at all because even small doses stimulate me and give a weird, anxious edge to my opiate high.

I only use 30mg now, 45 minutes before dosing. I tried 60mg once and found that too much for me to enjoy; felt weird and anxious and a bit stimulated from it.

Interesting that you guys get a stimulating effect from those doses, I've gone up to 100mg and not noticed a thing, and I'm usually pretty sensitive to drug effects.

Guess everyone is different though.

lol @ IBIS's reply. :p that is all.

For dxm potentiation i usually just have a big sip off the dxm bottle. for a guess i would say mabye 20-30ml's.

about 30min prior to ingestion of codiene. And boy it does wonders to a codiene cwe :)

Without using this potentiaion, codiene to me feels like nothing. like barely can feel the high of it.

yeah i agree with some. the morphine based ones are better.
ive had morphine, codeine. & although codeine is weaker than oxy. it's a better feeling drug

so does snorting the oxcontin break the time release ot not. I can get endone instead but at a higher price

Snorting doesn't defeat the time release mechanism, crushing the pills is what defeats the time release.

Endone's are crap for most ROA's except for eating, way too much filler/binder.

Anon54 - There's a reason why so many people choose to snort oxy instead of taking them any other way. Since i only take them recreationally i couldn't care less about other roa's having higher bioavailability as snorting them gives you a MUCH better and quicker rush. Full stop.