• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the nfl 11-12 prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its over :( Another Ravens victory over the Steelers this season, took Axl down on the final week(ok, so he didnt play) and won by .001%. Ah the little victories mean so much lol!

Congrats on the win Panderbear

I agree with alasdair on the FF thing.

Fantasy football makes me care, and become knowedgeable about the NFL as a whole, not just my team. Makes football season more enjoyable since my team only plays once a week, has sucked major balls until this year, and sometimes I cant even watch the game. Plus ive got a mind for remembering random stats and it gives me an outlet to use that skill.

i was only going to pick like 5 or 6 games this final week to be a dick head

yield: 8-8, bottom of the rock

one of you guys can have my spot in BL fantasy football, this is the 2nd time i've joined and just completely blew off an sort of attention to it

i like only having one team, and that's in the $100 a year league i've been in with real life friends for the past 5 years

took Axl down on the final week(ok, so he didnt play)

yeah, about that. I swear I put in my picks, but I must not have pushed the damn button

oh well, I went with 4 losses in my other league. which would put me about 169 for the year

congrats Pander - it makes me upset that I lost to someone who doesn't even know all the divisions. sadly, I can rattle them off with ease

I guess what they say is true - the middle-aged secretary usually wins the NCAA basketball March Madness pool

but alas :) I'm obviously bad at things like these - congrats on your great season PB :)

congrats Pander - it makes me upset that I lost to someone who doesn't even know all the divisions. sadly, I can rattle them off with ease

first off i hope that isn't true

also there is nothing sad or shameful about being able to rattle off all teams in each division

it's called being a man

dude guys lol its pretty much true, especially out west. Don't hate. ;)

thanks.

Congrats Pander.

And thanks to Alasdair for keeping this thread running every year, and to everybody else who chipped in and did scores (I'll never do 'em, I'm an admitted bum).

^ indeed - thanks to pegasus and pander for helping to score.

i think the best thing of all is that if genericmind could find a way to pick against the bills and for the patriots, he'd probably win this thing :)

on to the playoffs!

alasdair

yeah thanks Ali! this thread is so much fun. I love having statistical evidence of our foibles and victories. some of us take this thread very seriously, as your most humble moderator certainly does

this thread has been a staple in this fledgling forum, and I certainly hope it won't be going anywhere in the near future

+1 thanks to Ali!

So who definitely wants to do this again next year? Maybe everyone that wants in next year should say so here, and they can get a reminder PM at the beginning of next season if it slips their mind or they aren't as active on BL come next August.

Count me in for next year!

it's been going strong year-after-year here, so I don't think that's quite necessary

but I wouldn't mind PMing a couple players if it seems they have forgotten to join in

Definitely hit me up if im not around for next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.