bal @ stl
nyj @ oak
kc @ sd
gb @ chi
ari @ sea
atl @ tb
pit @ ind
was @ dal

i've changed my washington/dallas pick twice now...

alasdair

sf @ cin
det @ min
den @ ten
mia @ cle
nyg @ phi
hou @ no
ne @ buf
jac @ car
bal @ stl
nyj @ oak
kc @ sd
gb @ chi
ari @ sea
atl @ tb
pit @ ind
was @ dal

sf @ cin
det @ min
den@ ten
mia @ cle
nyg @ phi
hou @ no
ne @ buf
jac @ car
bal @ stl
nyj @ oak
kc @ sd
gb @ chi
ari @ sea
atl @ tb
pit @ ind
was @ dal

alasdair

going with Cinci and Oakland for the slight upsets...

sf @ cin
det @ min
den @ ten
mia @ cle
nyg @ phi
hou @ no
ne @ buf
jac @ car
bal @ stl
nyj @ oak
kc @ sd
gb @ chi
ari @ sea
atl @ tb
pit @ ind
was @ dal

sf @ cin
det @ min
den @ ten
mia @ cle
nyg @ phi
hou @ no
ne @ buf
jac @ car
bal @ stl
nyj @ oak
kc @ sd
gb @ chi
ari @ sea
atl @ tb
pit @ ind
was @ dal

damn it looks like three star players for Dallas are probably very questionable for Monday Night's game against Washington... this is only making this game more difficult to call. however, I'm going to stick to my guns and stay with the Big D... for now...

some AMAZING early games so far. too bad some of my pics have had to suffer in lieu of entertainment... :\

one win in god knows how many years and already you're bragging?

:)

alasdair

3 superbowls in the past 10 years. yours?

you want to have a bet on whose team has the best record at the end of the season? loser has to sport the winner's team logo as their bl avatar for a week?

alasdair

I like how you answer questions I didn't ask. Nobody cares how many superbowls your team has made in the past decade. I asked you what your team's, whoever they are, record is. Unless it's 3-0 maybe you should shut the fuck up.

lol. my team's record is 2-1 and we're in week three. how many superbowls has your team been to? 4. very good. how many has it won?

i like how you don't answer questions i did ask... you want to have a bet on whose team has the best record at the end of the season? loser has to sport the winner's team logo as their bl avatar for a week?

alasdair

I know discussion gets heated when it's against divisional rivals, but let's take our simmering kettles off the fire, shall we?

this is the NFL Pick Ems thread. while I do allow sidebar conversations, I think it's best if we keep heated, lengthy, debates in the actual NFL seasonal thread

GM how are you going to talk shit on our picks if you didn't even make picks this week?

I think everyone knows if I would have picked this week I would have picked the Bills to win.

i guess if you throw shit against a wall every week, some weeks it's going to stick :)

so how about that bet?

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.