• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the nfl 11-12 prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you sure, TommyBoy? i'm pretty sure all those Tebowists out there can give plenty of reasons as to why they can beat Minnesota. their game against Atlanta had deceptively close scores.

I'll take Minnesota at home.

As if they are so good anywhere. :\

Peterson isn't playing so I'm going to switch my pick... Actually fuck it, I'm sticking with it.

just twisting your melon, man. :)

i'm close to bottom of the prediction thread table this season so i can't talk...

alasdair

who's got two thumbs and picked seattle??

---->this guy<----

Feel bad for Vince young throwing that last pick 6 though. I want better things for him than disappointing those shitty obnoxious fans.

Props to alasdair, Pander, 3,4, and China who picked Seattle. I honestly haven't watched Seattle play at all this year (even missed them playing the Giants) so I wasn't about to pick them over the Eagles. Now, my Giants should be straight if they beat Dallas both times they play them.

Last edited:
i really haven't watched much football at all this year

and don't really watch high lights

i actually think being able to watch a team is pretty irrelevant when it comes to making selections

shit, i aint no talent scout

i see who wins every week and listen to a little sports radio, and those outlets give me enough information on what's piping on the streetz

2 minutes into the game last night i realised i made the wrong pick in Philly! I'm happy though Seattle won and Lynch stomped all over them! BEASTMODE!

yeh, was an impressive stat they showed, seattle had the second best home record int he nfl in the last...(cant remember how long) but was very good

Man my picks look like dogshit this week. Cam Newton is punishing me for taking him out of my fantasy team and picking the Suckaneers.

Newton has more receiving yards than Blount has rushing.

I thought my picks were great this week, then I remembered I changed Seattle to Philly and KC to Chicago :X I fucking knew better!

^ I think we have the exact same ('orrible) picks so im glad they didnt win it!

Giants were hard done-by there. That vital 3rd down penalty was huuuuuuuge and the refs bail the champs out with a dodgy call. Great game though.

this whole week has been a god damned mess.

3,4 was near perfect, though.

Last edited:
I'm doing pretty damn good so far

for some reason, NFL has always been the easiest sport for me to predict. if one thinks that the NFL is tough, just you try college sometimes. those upsets will have you twisting your own melon

Status
Not open for further replies.