• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to take MDMA crystals?

Half-BaKeD

Greenlighter
Hey i just got 100mg of MDMA crystals and im wondering how i should take it because ive only ever had pills before,
Suggestions?

Just swallow it ! Wrap it in a bit of tissue paper / capsule it / tip on the tongue and wash it down the hatch.

Crystals @_@

God i'm envious. Last time I had crystals I sat and played with them in my hands for a few hours before taking a few.

I parachuted 100mg. then waited two hours and parachuted 60mg.

I also took 250mg of pure crystal once and I pretty much forgot what I did that night. So I had to limit my dose.

Crush those motherfuckers up and
a) put the powder in a pill
b) shove it up your butt, as has been suggested previously
c) stick it up your nostrils
d) gummies!
e) mix it with food/water and eat/drink it

Really, the possibilities are endless with crystal MDMA. Take it as you please.

Usually eyeball a dose of between 100-150 mg of crystal then put it in a thin/slim cigarette paper, then take a smaller dose later.

I've only had crystal once and oh.my.god. was it amazing. I'm quite envious myself. Eating them would be best, snorting isn't as effective with MDMA and especially if you have quality stuff, you'd probably want to get the most bang for your buck.

I bet it tasted like shit! what i do mate is i crush it up and swollow it make sure you have a drink ready when you're doing it the taste will make you feel sick.

each time i've hit mdma its in crystals.

Crush & Sniff or throw it in a Rizzla and shove it in your mouth n swallow it.

I like to put it in a sherbert tube, then eat the sherber 8) Jokeeeessss
Best way i think personally is in a Capsule,
Gone. no taste. Just got to be patient :)

(A clear gel capsule melts in my mouth in less than 5 minutes, so i cant imagine it takes much longer than that in my stomach )

just pop em like pills crushing is not necessary unless they are to large to swallow

I would love to give you the heimlich maneuver because a super huge crystal of MDMA has lodged in your throat. To be honest I may wait until you black out so it's easier to take from you and run.

I just eat it. It's like broccoli really, it tastes bad but you know it's good for you.