• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

morphine sulfate 100mg per 5ml dosage

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates_

Bluelighter
ok i got a good deal on a bottle of morphine oral solotion, it says take 5ml by mouth, but i got a high tolerance for this stuff,

also i just popped a 10mg tab about an hour ago..how should i start off here, and what can i expect?

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple dosage questions belong in Basic Drug Discussion so I'm going to swing this over there for you. The safest answer is slowly work your way up and a "high" tolerance is not very quantitative.

OD >>> BDD

im sorry, Im just soo w/d from h right now, and im trying to get info as quicly as possible.. so sorry again for posting wrong. and ok maybe i dont have a high tolerance but i do have to take 3 10mg lortabs to feel anything..so let me rephrase and refresh my ?

I got morphine, liquid solution 100 mg per 5ml whats the best to do the drug.. can i mix it with cut and dry it and snort it, should i take a sip or 2 out of it..iv is out of there.. can i smoke it...also, i did take a 10mg tab about an hour ago is it safe to mix this?

I was going to make a brand new thread, now that I took a little sip and my w.d symptoms are gone.. but i know that would not be wise, so I'll just do this again.. Is there any way to injest the liquid form of morphine other than shooting it or drinking it? I kind of enjoy doing ex threw the nose, because as it sits there, and begans to drain, you can feel the high kick in.. also, what kind of high am I supposed to get off this drug. I did just a tiny amount to get rid of my w.d, but i can say i am heroin high. Any feed back would be great, Thanks in advance.

If it's a clear solution (morphine in sterile water for IV usage), plugging it (up your butt) is probably most efficient, but you can evaporate it over low heat (below 200 deg C) to convert it to a snortable/smokable powder. If it's a linctus or syrup with sugar, color, thickeners etc in it. Just drink the damn stuff.

Use an opioid calculator to figure out how much morphine is equivalent to what you normally take.

It just says oral, and there is nooooo syrup or anything added to hide the tast...so i could heat this up in a spoon and it will turn to powder?? also; if i do powder it up.. It will lose mass, so my 30mg of this stuff would come out to a fraction of that. Will that cause me to not get as high as i would from drinking it?

Drink it you would be stupid not to. 100mg in 5 ml is the highest concerntration , you could plug it , definatley don't fuk about trying to smoke it you'll end up wasting a decent bit of kit

Heating up morphine solution will not cause it to lose mass - if you boil off the water from 30mg worth of solution you should have 30mg of morphine sulphate waiting for you.

I love Morphine & I wish I had a bottle of liquid like you have.......just drink it down but becareful that you dont over do it, enjoy & have fun!

I love Morphine & I wish I had a bottle of liquid like you have.......just drink it down but becareful that you dont over do it, enjoy & have fun!
ahh...its a sad story on how i got it...ugh.. ill let it out.. cos i feel like shit for it. My g-ma had died of lung cancer...and my crack smokin father needed some money, so he sold it to me to go get his fix.. Usually I wouldnt have helped his habit..but i have my own habit to support...:/ Also, I dont want to know prices but does something like this go for a lot of cash? Yes or No please :)

and ok, im going to try to get rid of the water and snort away :)

also.. it this stuff supposed to taste so nassstyyyy ughhhhhh.. id rather mix up some black tar and water...and drink it...at least the coffee adds a little flavor to it

can i dip a cig in this stuff and smoke it?>

Last edited:
ahh...its a sad story on how i got it...ugh.. ill let it out.. cos i feel like shit for it. My g-ma had died of lung cancer...and my crack smokin father needed some money, so he sold it to me to go get his fix.. Usually I wouldnt have helped his habit..but i have my own habit to support...:/ Also, I dont want to know prices but does something like this go for a lot of cash? Yes or No please :)

and ok, im going to try to get rid of the water and snort away :)

also.. it this stuff supposed to taste so nassstyyyy ughhhhhh.. id rather mix up some black tar and water...and drink it...at least the coffee adds a little flavor to it

can i dip a cig in this stuff and smoke it?>

First things first..........sorry to hear about losing your grandmother, my condolences go out to you. As for your father, well, we all have our problems I guess. As for how expensive is the bottle of Morphine? I wouldnt know, ive never acquired anything like this.

And the cig being dipped into the liquid, I wouldnt know anything about that either. How about just drinking it SU since its supposed to be used for that reason.

cos it taste like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit lol.. also i dont know how much to drink..and my gma actually almost od'd on this same bottle i have now..i just want to get the best high. Im thinking about trading this stuff in for some tar..ahhh idk...should i just do that?

Morphine is an alkaloid, it's supposed to taste bitter. There's no reason you couldn't mix it into cola or something.

Smoking morphine on cigarettes is less than 30% efficient. The best method aside from IV is plugging followed by snorting followed by oral administration. followed by smoking.

Well i tried to convert it into something snortable, but it just bubbled and splattered all over me, iv'ing is out, im not comfortable with plugging, i have no cigs..so i guess im going to just mix it.. i have a full bottle of this stuff.. so i guess i can try different things out until i find the right thing for me

is there a way to turn this in a refinded product... ya get me?

If you can't boil off the water from a morphine-in-water solution, you're not going to be able to make it into heroin.

This thread has run its course. Your three options are thus:
1. Plug it in your ass
2. Mix with a fizzy drink and make some sort of gangsta' lean
3. Dribble it down your nose

Have fun.

Morphine is an alkaloid, it's supposed to taste bitter. There's no reason you couldn't mix it into cola or something.

Smoking morphine on cigarettes is less than 30% efficient. The best method aside from IV is plugging followed by snorting followed by oral administration. followed by smoking.

Are you telling me that snorting a Morphine pill has a higher BA than taking it orally?

If you can't boil off the water from a morphine-in-water solution, you're not going to be able to make it into heroin.

This thread has run its course. Your three options are thus:
1. Plug it in your ass
2. Mix with a fizzy drink and make some sort of gangsta' lean
3. Dribble it down your nose

Have fun.
agreed. but dosing is what im concerned with, someone stated this is the strongest stuff. on the box it said to take .5 ml by mouth every 4 hours..i do not have anything to measure with so i dropped half a tsp in some dr pepper...ughhh i dont want to waste toooo too much

cos it taste like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit lol.. also i dont know how much to drink..and my gma actually almost od'd on this same bottle i have now..i just want to get the best high. Im thinking about trading this stuff in for some tar..ahhh idk...should i just do that?
if u can get tar quite easy keep the morphine.
as i said it's the highest concerntration availible and is desirable because of that .
If it was 10mg in 5ml then yeah .
But the 100mg in 5ml is good kit keep it .
Just go easy on it , the reason your bud went over was probably , he didn't realise the concerntrate and took it like you would the weaker stuff.
Depending on your tolerance u should get a good few hits outta that bottle , if u swap it you'll probably regret it imo.

ok im not feeling nothing, tool almost a whole tsp of this and i feel nothing.. da hell is going on here

Morphine is poorly orally absorbed. Even so, 100mg of morphine p.o. is enough to be equivalent to 60mg of oxycodone.

Wait a little while longer, if you don't feel any effects try taking another 5ml in an hour. If you still feel nothing, it's likely it was watered down or is not morphine solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.