• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids making cheese heroin for personal use

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirates_

Bluelighter
All I have been able to get my hands on is black tar heroin, now I am not a shooter, so my route of administration is threw the nose. So i get the cut, or whatever chop it up and feel good. Being that this stuff is expensive, i really want to conserve what I have, but since my tolerance is pretty high; 20 dollars doesnt last like it used to. Sooo, in order to make the stuff stonger, I want to add some sleep aid. Now some people say that cheese his deadly and blah blah blah, but i dont want to blow my shit up for profit, I just wanna get a better high. So if got just one of these sleep aid pills, and crushed it with a .2 of tar and flour...would i be okay if i did it over the course of a night?

Read up on potentiating opioids with antihistamines. Don't cut your stuff with flour and Tylenol, you don't need that shit in your nose.

Read up on potentiating opioids with antihistamines. Don't cut your stuff with flour and Tylenol, you don't need that shit in your nose.

Not tylenol, just a tiny little blue sleeping pill, and if i dont cut it with flour, the tar taste horrid and burns the holy spirit out my nose, and i read it. I know sleep aid makes it stronger but i dont want to over do it. I got .2 of tar, would half a pill be ok?

Depends how strong your tar is, and what the pill is.

25-50mg of diphenhydramine (Benadryl) should be good for most people. If you think tar burns, don't try snorting benadryl.

use doxylamine succinate, no advice on dose though.. sorry

EDIT: actually i would put 100mg per gram of dope so for every .1 dope there is 10mg doxylamine.. than do whatever you want with the flour, all depends on how "diluted" you want your dope.

Last edited:
thanks for the advice guys.. ill go ahead and pick up some unisoms...tomorrow, and ill will still try the benadryl... truthfully im trying to get oFF the stuff...so right now i bought a big ass bottle of liquid morphine..and im going to try to subistitute this for h..only problem is i have no id what to do with it lol..but thats another thread

You should plug the liquid morphine. just dont drink the morphine it would be a god awful waste 10 percent BA I believe

Discussion has ended, take it to the other thread

Status
Not open for further replies.