• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Temazepam

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodyR1

Greenlighter
I have in my possession three Temazepam 30mg, Some Marijuana, and about eight .5mg Xanax's

1.) I was wondering which way to take it (Insufflation, Orally) Or Another cool way i dont know about?

2.) If i take it orally is it hard to stay awake in order to obtain the high?

3.) Is it possible to snort?

4.) Does it burn gruesomely like Zolpidem when snorted?

5.) How much does it take to get high?

6.) And finally does it mix well with Pot or Xanax's?

What does this drug mix well with?

And overall is it a good high and does it even get you high?

only take benzos orally, its the highest BA, theya int water soluble, cant be sniffed or injected. dont mix benzos, cross tolerant, may cancel out one another. pot and benzos go well. itonly takes 1-2mg xanax to get a buzz non tolerant user, 30mg temazepam is plenty also. never snorted zolpidem, again take it oral..benzos arent too euphoric, just relaxing.

Is Temazepam a benzo? I insufflate xanax quite a bit bc a different buzz is acquire each way so what you are saying is that not to snort temazepam?

i dont plan on mixing xanax and temazepam uibless other think its enjoyable id rather smoke but with it but i wanna know if you can snort it? or if it gives a different effect when snorted. or if you take a 30mg dosage orally or snorted do you have to fight to stay awake?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can snort temaz, effects are pretty much the same as eating it. I believe it's more water soluble then other benzos. Pop the 30mg under your tongue if you want a quicker hit.

do you mean let the capsule dissolve under your tongue or the powder? how long does until you fell the effects of eating them? if you snort them are the effects instantaneous?

Either or really. Takes about 10 minutes for me to feel after eating them. Once the capsule is melted you should start feeling something if you're doing it under your tongue. I'd say snorting probably takes about 5-10 mins to feel. I'd definitely just put it under you're tongue. (also to let you know I'm mad jealous...am withdrawing from temaz atm lol.)

-Yes temazepam is a benzo
-Yes you can snort it, but it doesn't make it any more effective. Snorting Xanax/alprazolam is a total waste as well. Don't snort your benzos.

Okay how many 30mg temazepam do i take orally to get high i only have three.

Just take one. Just so you know, we don't really condone questions asking nothing but "how do I get high off drug X?"

Just dissolve it under your tongue. Snorting benzos is a waste and most of what you'd be snorting is filler anyway, so unless you like snorting corn starch, just eat the darn thing.

Okay so i jus swallow the pill whole is it hard to stay awake how long does it take to kick in?

I find temazepam slightly hypnotic...but it doesn't really "put me to sleep" until I'm going over 60 mg.
Take one...if not enough then redose.

It will take 30-90 minutes to kick in completely. It won't be hard to stay awake but it won't be hard to go to sleep either. You'll just be relaxed like you would with most benzos.

Eat all 3 of them orally,chill back wait a while pop the Xanax and roll a reefer and chill.

Eat all 3 of them orally,chill back wait a while pop the Xanax and roll a reefer and chill.

I think that's a terrible idea for a non tollerant user! You'll just go straight to sleep and wont enjoy a thing. Be safe and just take one. Temaz is lovely and should be enjoyed.

I think that's a terrible idea for a non tollerant user! You'll just go straight to sleep and wont enjoy a thing. Be safe and just take one. Temaz is lovely and should be enjoyed.
well i ate 3mg Xanax close to 4 hours ago. Didnt feel too much so about 45minutes ago i ate all 3 Temazepams (90mg) and am slowly beginning to feel good.

Now do i either drink a beer/and/or/smoke a spliff? sometimes it works good for me and other times i end not being able walk.. 8(

It is best not to drink with that dose of benzos in you. You'll probly just end up falling asleep.

Well, if even you don't know which way it will go we can't really tell you!

CodyR1: Was it hard to stay awake before you took the temazepam? If not, it's kicked in. If so, you will soon be fast asleep! Tired + hypnotic benzos = sleep (especially for the non-tolerant..) It takes about half an hour for me but it depends if your stomach is full, individual differences etc etc..

This thread has gone off track a bit but as CodyR1 asked a lot of questions I'll leave it open a bit longer, but try to stick to answering the questions peeps! Ta :)

temazepam is THE benzo IMO. im perscribed 15mg nightly for sleep, obviously i go through them quite quickly. 60mg is a good recreational dose but it seems as though you took all 90. temazepam IME is more euphoric and enjoyable than xanax and the like. as said before drinking on benzos can be bad news when the benzo dose is as high as what you took. there seems to be a nice relaxing synergy between benzos and weed though, so in the future try smoking on them, im sure youll love it, i do!

Well, if even you don't know which way it will go we can't really tell you!

CodyR1: Was it hard to stay awake before you took the temazepam? If not, it's kicked in. If so, you will soon be fast asleep! Tired + hypnotic benzos = sleep (especially for the non-tolerant..) It takes about half an hour for me but it depends if your stomach is full, individual differences etc etc..

This thread has gone off track a bit but as CodyR1 asked a lot of questions I'll leave it open a bit longer, but try to stick to answering the questions peeps! Ta :)

well im planning on tsking another temazepam from my grandma and some of my grandpas weed and mixing the two. bc i lost the other one i had and never took it.

Status
Not open for further replies.