• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

mixing methadone and oxycodone

I have mixed hydrocodone with a low does of methadone & it works great.

Seems like this would be a good combination for pain management w/ the ability to control breakthrough pain. (Just saying, no reason in particular haha).

I've did about 30mg of oxycodone in the last 4 hours and am about to do methadone.. Any ideas..just keep in mind I do about 100mg of oxy a day

Please don't bump old threads. If you have a question, start a new thread so you can get new answers.
Also you didn't say how much methadone you plan to take or if you've ever used it.

One after another

So if I take oxy and then dose on methadone 6-7 hours later will the methadone take over my receptor sites and if so will it "the methadone I mean" loose some of its potency/effectiveness?

I have question on top of this question: I'm trying to quit dope and have a 10mg methadone and about 50mg of oxycodone. I finished my last half a bag of dope at 5am and am taking the methadone at 8 am and the percs to help out the WDs until tomorrow morning when I'll be able to take suboxne. Am I risking any sort of pre - set WDs or anything dangerous? ? Thx!!! ♡♡♡♡