Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Tweakyb's foot-long glow stick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bsiren

Bluelight Crew
Old thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=580124

1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and ED forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation. Users who post pictures with out NSFW tags will have their picture removed.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

You havent even used yours properly so youre disqualified 8)

Dont set yourself up like that then dude. Hows the dex treatin ya?

I was texting Tweakyb about Cuddle Puddle names, and moments before I was about to give it a simple name we came up with...I had an epiphany, LOL. And so it was written.

Aint bad tweaky.
I'm gonna be chillin' tonight, i think i'mma watch a few of my old derder DVDs, i havent watched any of those in forevar.
PB has gone downhill over the last few years IMO, not what it used to be imo.

Nice. Bout to grab me some salmon and kick back and watch Cowboys and Aliens.

Status
Not open for further replies.