Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. Tweakyb's foot-long glow stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drink vodka anywhere.

My stomach would be less repulsive to vodka.. The new years before last I was chugging vodka like water.. Not sure exactly how much I had but that was the most fucked up I've ever been. I threw up on my bros friends cat and all over his couch lol

Dayum, yeah the most fucked up Ive ever been was on a cruise. All shared between me and my cousin: 3L vodka, 24 pack Heineken, .300ml Jägermeister, and 3 bottles of champagne. Only thing that was left was a bit of Jäger and like 3 beers haha.

Any vodka kills my stomach.

Vodka makes you a man.

Vodka > whiskey > gin

I haven't yet decided my stance on rum

Dark rum doesnt agree with me. Im fine with light rum though. I dont know what it is about the dark but it just makes my stomach very unhappy. On Saturday my homie kept insisting we get tequila but I was like "no, I want my vodka" and then when I got it I was like "mineminemineminemine" hahaha.

I have a bromance with vodka, I haven't tried too many tequilas tho, can't remember the last I had it. But my stomach is content with V, unless I drink too much, with whiskey I can start strong but it usually doesn't have a happy ending for my stomach :\

well after yesterdays trifecta day from hell( moped broke down, brakelight broke on my car and garage door opener fried) things are better today. My friend got his ticket for deadmau5 so now i dont have to go alone lol sweet. On top of that mord fustang is coming to a town near here so i m going to check that out. And i have more then 1 beer for me to drink tonight lol. Still wish i had smoke but beggers cant be choosey

Status
Not open for further replies.