• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25B-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-B) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25B?

• up to 300 μg

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • up to 450 μg

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • a dose higher than 1200 μg

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
25B-NBOME Administration?

I have 10mg of 25B-NBOME in 5mL of water, how do I go about taking this effectively?

Get an oral syringe without the needle part, for example one that can contain 1 ml. They are sold for giving babies and pets medicine. Then you are able to measure the volume that corresponds to the wanted dose, squirt it in your mouth and hold it under your tongue for as long as you can without swallowing what's in your mouth.
You may also squirt the solution into your nose but be careful to only do this in small parts so that it will not drip down the back of your sinuses into your throat because it is then again swallowed and basically lost since it does not work well (or hardly if at all) orally. Better to do small bits of liquid and give it a few minutes to absorb before putting in more than doing too much at once. Also check the 25C-NBOMe thread for example where people describe the volume a typical nose can tolerate without getting an excess that drips.
Squirting it up your a-hole is also an option but often not considered acceptable. I myself have plugged 2C-B in the past with success but on the other hand don't particularly feel enthoused about it. But I'm obviously not prude about it either.

So there you go, a number of options actually.

Also, if you are unable to get syringes but do have access to a scale and small vials or mini containers for holding small volumes of liquid you can weigh your solution since if it is water it will be almost exactly 1 g per 1 ml (to be exact 1.01 g if there were no cuts).

Remember! This is a very potent and relatively not well researched compound so don't start at a full active dose but test with a fraction of it first and slowly build your way up. Experiment as responsibly as you can!

Regarding the 50% dextrose cut, that sounds pretty silly. I cut my 25X-NBX compounds with mannitol myself so I actually find it a fine idea, but I use ratios like 1:40 or 1:50 because that has actual purpose. 50% is bullshit right?

P.S. about krokodil even though it seems like it was a joke or sarcasm the drug itself actually doesn't seem bad at all to me. I'm even interested in making a little for myself using a proper way instead of the unsafe methods street junkies use. Because the impurities / toxic reagents from those bad methods are actually what cause the horrible problems. Just fyi let's not forget that.

So if its cut with 50% dextrose would that interfere with a complexing agent?

Also what would be the expected metabolic fate of the N-(2-MeO)-benzyl moiety?

The doses are in the 200-1000 mcg range like those of the others NBOMes with halogens. Many find 700 mcg to be suitably enough, some claim it is a little too much.

I personally do not like this chem, it is not as rewarding as D or I or C. Just a potent PEA-psychedelic with DOB undertones. It may also have pronounced bodyload. And many people complained about vasoconstriction being too strong for them to like it.
I have to agree with you and everyone else who thinks its too vasoconstrictive to enjoy. Might be very useful if you have a migraine which I plan on testingvwhen I get one...a headache that is :D

25B is an interesting substance. Prior to this I have only been familiar with the archetypal psychedelics so I am unable to give a comparative analysis against other rc's in this class. I worked up my dosage in 500ug increments over the course of several hours begining with 500ug and ending with 3mg. I believe my material has been diluted by the supplier in order to make dosage calculation easier but I have no honest idea what the percentage of dilution is. They claim their purity is 99.98% but this doesn't take in to account any fillers that were used. My dosage was in accordance to manufacturers recomendation and seems to be correct for the effects they described. !!!WARNING: If someone else obtains this substance they MUST work up their own dosage and not use my dosage as a referance point!!! Visually this substance is akin to indole tryptamines like psilocybin. I'm not going to give my experience any Shulgin + rating because I never used that to describe my experiences before I knew who Shulgin was and I see no reason to start now. 3mg(?) of 25B feels like 3gr of dried mushroom or 100ug of LSD to me. Mental clarity is good and doesn't have the confused looping of mushrooms but it doesn't have the crystal clarity and insight of LSD either. Overall I would say there is no change in my thought patterns, the substance at this level of dose is mostly visual with some physical effects like increased body temperature and slight digital tremor, both of which are normal for me with LSD and neither seem to be worrisome with 25B at this dosage. No vasoconstriction has been noted at this dose. My bowles feel a bit loose but that may just be the 7-11 burrito I had earlier and not be related to this substance. All in all I would say there is nothing remarkable about 25B other than the fact that it is legal and people are giving away free samples over the internet. It's a brave new world ain't it?! If I had to sum it up in words I would call 25B the "cheap beer" version of LSD. If LSD-25 was chilled Dom Perignon then 25B would be a room temperature Budweiser that was left open overnight. 25B is visually entertaining but lacking any real magic. This would be good for people that either don't want to or maybe shouldn't go to the places that "old school" psychedelics can send someone.

Last edited:
25B-NBOMe lets me want to hug every single person on earth. Lovely, not too psychedelic. Feels like a tryptamine actually, not in the 2c-e bodyload class. Acceptable.

If I had to sum it up in words I would call 25B the "cheap beer" version of LSD. If LSD-25 was chilled Dom Perignon then 25B would be a room temperature Budweiser that was left open overnight.
Haha word, nice comparison man. It definitely lacks the creativity vibe of acid and any inspiration inherent to the majority of classical psychedelics.

OK I combined that with alcohol and boy is it sweet or what. My take on it is as long as you take care of your vasoconstriction its hella neat actually. Music iis so incredibly awesome in the 5HT-2A space!

Has anyone here worked out the tolerance curve for 25x-NBOMe class of chemicals? How long does one have to wait before redosing to get the same effect? I know that redosing within 24 hours seems to be worthless.

Thats what I'd like to know.

I noticed some cardiovascular stress which is not unexpected but not well tolerated. That would be about 3.6mg which has been diluted with unknown amount of dextrose thus making the whole dose-effect relationship kinda pointless :(

how did you measure dose(s)
I measured dose volumetrically in distilled H2O. I have a couple 1ml syringes that I got from my vet to administer meds to my cat. The syringe is divided into .1 ml increments. Each .1ml is three drops. I disolved 15mg into 1ml so that each drop= 500ug or 1.5mg per .1ml. Of course I started with a sample of known weight and worked out my dosage from that.

My wife and I got the opportunity to sample this wonderful substance. For some background we both have tried 25i-NBOME, 2-C-I, 2C-C in the phen family. We obtained 50mg of what seemed to be really pure fluffy 25b-NBOME hcl. We both measured out aprox. 500mcg and insuffulated it. Completely to our suprise and contrary to 25i we both began having visuals within 5min of taking it. 25-i usually takes about an hour to take effect by this roa. Everywhere I looked there were beautiful fractals and patterns. So much so it was hard to see the real world. Normally to get this level of effects on 25i I need over 3mg, but just 500mcg had both of us blown. Then came the nausea. We both violently through up everything in our stomachs and more. After that was over I was hit with the most amazing and intense feeling of euphoria I've ever felt from a drug of this type. My wife laughed and laughed. The primary effects lasted approximately 8 hours. With an additional 2 to 3 hours of after effects. Basically I'd describe 25b as 25i's big bad more potent cousin. Towards the end of the experance we both took several doses of mxe and etziolam which complemented it nicely and put us to sleep. All in all 25b is one stellar drug! I'd reccondmend it to anyone interested.

Has anyone here worked out the tolerance curve for 25x-NBOMe class of chemicals? How long does one have to wait before redosing to get the same effect? I know that redosing within 24 hours seems to be worthless.

For my wife and I seven days is the minimum time needed to achieve to decent effects. Two weeks to have tolerance back to the point of the last time taking it, and a month to reset tolerance back to zero after excessive use. This is based on our somewhat extensive use (aprox 20+ expreances each) of 25i.

Last edited:
rdbomb, thank you. There is very little in the way of reports about this, so it's great to be hearing from people who have tried it.

Can you describe the body-load, and how it compared to 25I or 25C?

rdbomb, thank you. There is very little in the way of reports about this, so it's great to be hearing from people who have tried it.

Can you describe the body-load, and how it compared to 25I or 25C?
It was similar to 25i but instead if the tingling body feeling it was almost like something was vibrating my body, but in a good way. 25c gave me almost no bodyload. At any rate the body load was very enjoyable on 25b.

Sorry if I'm totally missing something but does the NBOMe series have anything in common to the 2c series. Is 25B comparable to 2c-b in any way?

Sorry if I'm totally missing something but does the NBOMe series have anything in common to the 2c series. Is 25B comparable to 2c-b in any way?

I've never tried 2c-b only 25b-nbome. Although 2c-I is similar to 25i-NBOME, but 25i is way stronger and more euphoric in my opinion. So I'm guessing it's the same with 2c-b and 25b-NBOME.

I find that 25i has little to no similarity to 2c-i and from what I can tell that seems to be the predominant opinion: IME 25i was much more similar to DOI than 2c-i, strikingly so in the visual department. Can't comment on 25b/2c-b or 25c/2c-c though.