• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25B-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-B) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25B?

• up to 300 μg

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • up to 450 μg

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • a dose higher than 1200 μg

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
1 mg to start and another .5mg 2 hours later. The headspace was similar to 25I but felt a bit cleaner and more recreational. The highlight was the euphoria and the psychedelic fireworks.

It's a good one isn't it? Like 25c with more "Psychedelic Headspace" and (in my opinion) less ecstasy-like love but still some euphoria.

@Synaptic gap, which NBOMe's have you tried?

I'm about to trial this chem later today. I plan on starting with 300ug on pre-laid blotter. I'll report back after.

After a brief discussion with my vendor I decided to trial 600ug rather than 300. I found it to be eerily similar to 2c-e with a less pronounced body load. At many times during the trip I found the visuals to be very similar to 150ug of LSD, but the majority of the time it was less dramatic than LSD. The psychedelic mindset brought on by the drug was extremely benign- almost non-existent in my case. The peak lasted 4-5 hours approximately. Although time dilation was noted it was never extreme. Overall I found myself enjoying this chemical very much. It's certainly a valuable tool in any aspiring psychonaut's arsenal.

It's been said elsewhere on this board but I feel that it should be reiterated nonetheless: There are many batches of the NBOMe family circulating. Often times vendors have cut their product with dextrose in order to facilitate handling. In many of the earlier trip reports regarding 25x-nbome people reported ingesting doses above 2mg without incident. Please do not attempt this. I believe that these users encountered a cut product. I wouldn't recommend anything above 1.2mg- and that certainly is not a starting dose. Sorry if that last bit was beating a dead horse.

It's a good one isn't it? Like 25c with more "Psychedelic Headspace" and (in my opinion) less ecstasy-like love but still some euphoria.

@Synaptic gap, which NBOMe's have you tried?

25B, 25C, and 25I. I will be adding 25D to the list soon as well.

@synaptic gap it would be great if you could head over to "The Main NBOMe Comparisons & General Discussion Thread" and compare them?

Good idea. I had forgotten about that thread. I wanted to run another test of 25B last night, it was so fun last weekend, but I want to get my nbome tolerance back down so I can fully experience 25D next weekend. I need to go find the 25D big and dandy as well.

Just obtained 3 600ug complexed blotters. What is a good starting place with this chem?

Ineffable14 please start with a maximum of 600ug. Just last night I decided to trial 1mg and found it to be an extreme dose. Visually it wasn't spectacular but the strain on my body became immense- or at least it felt that way. My heart felt as though it was trying to escape my chest, and I had very strange feinting spells. Keep in mind to all reading, this is while being in my refractory period from my last nbome excursion. I don't plan on trying this chemical again as it became incredibly worrisome.

Ineffable14 please start with a maximum of 600ug. Just last night I decided to trial 1mg and found it to be an extreme dose. Visually it wasn't spectacular but the strain on my body became immense- or at least it felt that way. My heart felt as though it was trying to escape my chest, and I had very strange feinting spells. Keep in mind to all reading, this is while being in my refractory period from my last nbome excursion. I don't plan on trying this chemical again as it became incredibly worrisome.

Why the change in heart whiterab? Your last post seemed like you ejoyed lower doses. Did this chem produce negative effects when you dosed 600mics?

At 600mics it was an excellent experience with very little to no negative side effects, however when I trialed 1.2 mg (my above says 1mg but it was 1.2 I realized later) things got wonky.

I've tried 25i, 25c, and 25b now. I find that sublingual for 25c, and 25b tends to suck, 25i sublingual worked fine for me so I'm unsure why. The best ROA for 25b I find is intransal, I make a solution that's 5units/500ug25b then shoot it up my nose with an insulin syringe. I've tested 25b out, around 4-5 times now including combinations, and I find that it's extremely euphoric and has nice visuals. 25b + 25i is a combination I really want to try, I don't have any 25i and I doubt I'll be getting any soon but when I do I'll report back.

+0:00: 500ug intranasal in solution shot up nose. Within minutes I feel a tingling sensation in my body but the effects don't come on nearly as quickly as I expected.
+1:00: Visuals not so strong, take another 500ug intransal to guarantee an extremely visual experience.
+1:30: Visuals are in full swing, my curtains are mesmerizing to stare at, so many colors and swirling lines. Extremely happy and euphoric, slight erotic push that I choose to not pursue.
+2:00: Start listening to music, sounds better than usual not nearly as good as 25i. My muscles feel so strange, this always happens on nbomes, it feels like theres acid in my muscles as if I had just had an extremely intense long workout and sat down right away as opposed to stretching out so lactic acid doesn't build in the muscles. The pain is worst on the insides of my legs near my crotch makes standing a huge pain. Decide to lay down and watch a movie.
+3:00: Every time I watch a movie while tripping I find that any visuals I was having around real world objects tend to fade away, the movie looks just like it would sober. I was watching one of the futurama movies because I thought the cartoonish look would be awesome tripping but it didn't turn out to be so. The movie is hilarious so I continue to watch anyway.
+4:30: Movie is over, spend the rest of the trip on my computer browsing the internet, listening to music and trying to play games. Games I was familiar with were difficult to play. I fall asleep fairly easily around +6:30-7:30

If you intend to redose I recommend doing it before the +1:30 mark because every time I do it after +1:30, I get a really bad headache on the tail end of the trip. This might not apply to sublingual administration

25b + 25i is a combination I really want to try, I don't have any 25i and I doubt I'll be getting any soon but when I do I'll report back.

Might not be a great idea. I read a post where somebody combined 25C and 25I and the vasoconstriction was so bad his feet turned blue.

Really wanted to throw this out there earlier, but I've been without internet for pushing 2 months. Did my half a mg test about a month ago, (1 blotter snipped in half consumed by two people). How much I actually had is a total speculation as these things are tiny so accuracy is questionable although both parties involved had a similar experience so can't have been that bad!

Here goes:

Quite a mild experience, any visual stuff only totalled about an hour in duration, stimulant effects barely present and physical discomfort totally absent. Although mild the whole experience was entirely enjoyable, definite boost in mood and shift in headset which kept us both laughing and chatting considerably more than before consumption for its entire duration of maybe 4 or 5 hours max. On wearing off sleep was not tricky at all and probably came to us both within 1 or 2 hours with no noticeable after effects the next day!

If you've read what occurred to us at 1mg: striking visuals, strong (and scary!) cardiac discomfort a duration of 10 hours and a total inability to sleep or thing properly for days to come I would hazard a guess:

"If a sweet spot DOES exist, its somewhere BETWEEN .5 and 1mg"

I don't get much vascoconstriction on nbomes, I've mixed 25i and 25c together before as well as 25c and 25b on a few occasions. But a recent way too fucking intense intranasal experience has made me want to avoid nbomes(shitty inaccurate scale, need a better one but I'm a cheap ass), I now have access to a large amount of tryptamines and I realized how much more I enjoy them than nbomes, and people have taken 100mg+ of these substances and been fine physically, so I don't ever have to worry about oding while I'm tripping. That tends to be the cause of most of my bad trips.

has anyone a bioavailability comparison of the active ROAs?
how dosages differ from nasal to plugging for instance.

and you people that make a solution, do you apply this nasally with a spray/pump or with a dropper? (does the drops stay in your nose until absorbed or run down into your stomach?)

i'm new to sniffing solutions.. always plugged liquids so far, but am eager to try a liquid up my nose

Space your dosing out definitely, spread your dose in half or thirds and take one every 15minutes or so. The nbomes have a much faster harder to deal with comeup nasally. One 500-750ug intranasal come up had me shaking so hard and uncontrollably that I honestly thought I was gonna have a seizure and die. The only reason I didn't go to the hospital was cause I knew that my scale is not so inaccurate that I could have taken more than a mg at most. But because I took it as one single dose and didn't space it out I had a terrible terrible time. After A few hours and a few bowls to calm my mind I had a somewhat decent experience.

Well I really enjoyed 25b and it was the first nbome I have tried so I can't compare between them. 500 mics intranasal had a pretty quick comeup for me, first effects within 20 minutes, peaking by around an hour, but I didn't think it was too bad, minor jitters, no nausea, but otherwise pretty fucking euphoric and relaxing. Visuals were present but mild, and they were cool, but I wasn't too focused on them. Smooth, comfortable, social, and functional high. I took 200 more mics about 2 hours into it, probably didn't really need to, and it definitely extended the duration. The comedown left me feeling fairly crashed out and overstimmed, total duration definitely lasted at least 10 hours but I felt fine the next day, not too drained. Definitely want to figure out the sweet spot dose, because overall I thought 25b was amazingly euphoric stuff!

Last edited:
did 600ug nasal lately. comeup was very fast, first effects were noticeable after 10-15 minutes. peak around 45mins in, lasted good 3 hours with insane visuals of patterning, morphing, color cycling (kaleidoscope vision) and light trails everywhere. the bodyload however was quite as nasty as the one on 2c-p, no nausea tho but pretty much jitters, hot-cold sensations.
the trip itself was deep and insightful, also had a good set & setting and laughter for hours until my bellymuscles hurt from laughing.

after around 4 hours comedown was noticeable as the visual fireworks slowly began to fade. we decided to mix some MXE into the 25B afterglow and faded into lala-land again. be conservative on your usual MXE dose, since the presence of a strong phen like 25B interacts quite actively with dissociatives. if you like ego-death flights and outter body experiences, this combo is pretty useful, but i'd wait with until post-peak of NBOMe before getting into dissociatives. i guess other way around could get pretty messy.

25B is a pretty amazing ride!