• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25B-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-B) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25B?

• up to 300 μg

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • up to 450 μg

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • a dose higher than 1200 μg

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
I find that 25i has little to no similarity to 2c-i and from what I can tell that seems to be the predominant opinion: IME 25i was much more similar to DOI than 2c-i, strikingly so in the visual department. Can't comment on 25b/2c-b or 25c/2c-c though.

Thanks, there goes my urge to try this chem. Looks like I'll be sticking with what I know.

Thanks, there goes my urge to try this chem. Looks like I'll be sticking with what I know.

I left out an important detail though, which is that 25i tends to be much gentler than DOI. The visuals are strikingly similar but the number of positive reports for 25i far outnumbers that of DOI.

I just received some 25b. I've worked with 25c, 25d, and 25i before. 25d at 2mgs has been the most spectacular visually; although, I want to take my level of 25i up to 1.5mgs next time to see why everyone thinks this one is the glam. Maybe it was just the context, but I felt pretty fragmented and lost (akin to what I experience on LSD) on 25i, with little visuals or psychedelic ideation at 1mg. I was anxious when I explored 25c because I have severe vasoconstriction issues associated with DOC that I didn't encounter with DOB and thought maybe I had an idiosyncratic reaction to chlorinated compounds. Happily, this doesn't seem to be the case though. I can't seem to unfurl myself from the euphoric ball of bliss on my couch when I do 25c though, so I'm curious if 25b will be more social. I'm excited to try this one as to compare it to DOB and 2c-b. !!! To complete assaying a series of transformations. DOB for me didn't have a negative body load at all so I'm going to start at like 500µgs with 25b-NBOMe and see where that takes me and move up in 100µg increments. At present, I haven't experienced any nausea, muscle tension, or vasoconstriction issues with any of the aforementioned NBOMes I've worked with that I sometimes get with certain DOxs and 2c-xs.

I'll post my finding on 25b in the next couple of weeks after I've had a chance to assay it and I'm excited to compare to DOB and 2c-b.

Last edited:
As for me its like 2C-B + more like empthogen I took only once 2 mg . Very interesting compound : quite profound however very clean mind ( headspaceis a bit like mescaline) but more opening something like 6-APB. One of the most interesting NBOMe which I tried.

Have any of you plugged this one? I have found plugging to be my only really acceptable ROA anymore, but I am finding that I am far more affected by this ROA than I expected when it comes to the NBOMe series.

In particular 300ug of 25I plugged affected me much more strongly than 1.5mg of 25I buccally.

Have any of you plugged this one? I have found plugging to be my only really acceptable ROA anymore, but I am finding that I am far more affected by this ROA than I expected when it comes to the NBOMe series.

In particular 300ug of 25I plugged affected me much more strongly than 1.5mg of 25I buccally.

was bucally method complexed 25i?

It was 25I HCl that I complexed even though I have been told HPBCD is not necessary with the HCl salt.

So yes, the buccal application was complexed. I will have to experiment more to see if plugging is consistently so much more intense.

I'm not so sure anymore Re: complexing HCl. It's definitely not necessary with the HCl, but I do believe it might increase potency by a significant (enough) amount. My experience with 1mg freebase buccally complexed was much more intense than my experience with 1.2mg HCl uncomplexed. Placebo effect didn't play a role since I went into the experience thinking that there was no difference between complexed and HCl absorption.

How long is the trip from this one? I can't find many good trip reports on it.

i just received some of this substance the other day, and hope to trial it shortly. so far dosage info has been scattered, with suggestions ranging from 500-1500ug for a light-to-moderate dose, and relatively few comparatives between it and the 25X/2CX classes.

i intend to lay out some blotter shortly, with the idea being 1hit=low, 2hit=desired, 3hit=hardhead/exploratory, and based on the information ive seen im thinking 600ug would be a good activity (this is also the activity that 25I has been laid at)

... Correction. I have never taken B. It was D

Last edited:
A close friend took 900mics of 25B the other day, and reported it as being VERY strong, +++ bordering a ++++ on the shulgin scale. The people saying doses must be in the multi-milligram ranges mayve had a different batch or been using poorly converted/complexed freebase material

Received some 800mcg tabs of 25b the other day. I am very experienced with 25i at high doses and assumed that 25b required slightly higher doses.

I took one 800mcg tab just to test the effects and how strong it was and this was 4 days after having a strong DOC trip. All I can say as visually it was about where i expected very mild at this dose some brightening and some movement. The headspace was a diff story though. at 800mcg it felt like a strong hit mentally and a mild/weak hit visually. Very much in an altered mental state at that level, more so than I would have guessed. Also 800mcg of 25b effected my intestines much more than 25i. A couple trips to the bathroom to empty by bowels (not puke) and I was fine after that.

Will see in the next week where this chem can go visually at higher doses.

I am going to try 25b soon. I have a good vendor for it and am just waiting until my next paycheck before I buy. I have never had the chance to try 2c-b so I am hoping that it might be similar. I read a few reports on another site that said they were similar in effect.

it seems the 2c-x family and the 25x-nbome family dont necessarily step hand-in-hand between "letter gaps" (for lack of a better term). 25I reminded me strongly of 2CI, but what ive heard of 2c-b and 25b is that there are strong differences.

RUSHDAFUNK's report seems somewhat like my friend's, where there was some tremendous shifts in headspace and cognitive thought processes, though with significant alterations across the entire visual field. obviously this is a bit different from the 2cb effects (lovey, visuals, apparently similar to mdma+2ci in many ways - i still have yet to try this chem)

Have some 1mg blotters on their way. Will report back in just over a week with my findings!

Have some 1mg blotters on their way. Will report back in just over a week with my findings!

Please do this one interests me and there's not a lot of talk about it.

I am going to try 25b soon. I have a good vendor for it and am just waiting until my next paycheck before I buy. I have never had the chance to try 2c-b so I am hoping that it might be similar. I read a few reports on another site that said they were similar in effect.

Speaking as someone who has done quite a bit of 2C-B i can tell you that they are absolutely nothing alike. I vastly prefer 2C-B, it is widely available, and I recommend you put the effort into finding it instead.

Right sorry it took a while, but here's what happened:

Supposedly 1mg blotters came in the post (same size as acid sized blotters). I have no way of verifying the substance or the quantity, but for the sake of argument it was 1mg of 25B - NBOMe.

2 people ingested it, myself and another. Held 1 each under our tongues for quite some time til it all fell to bits, had a strong chemical taste akin to acid. First thing that became apparent was a blatant stimulant feeling maybe 20 minutes in strong enough to utterly nullify all the alcohol we'd been drinking.

About 40 minutes in a definite tryptamine headspace kinda feeling started developing, at this point was quite clear something rather intense was going on. Was quite some time for visuals to develop properly maybe about the 1.5-2 hour mark (hard to say). Stimulant feeling by this point (vasoconstriction and generally vibrating!) was getting rather strong bordering on a little overwhelming.

Important to note at this point the bodyload was akin to oral AMT, bit unpleasant.

A major theme of the whole experience for both of us was the illusion of being underwater. Looking out the window/inside the flat everything was just so clearly underwater! I as well as everything else was bobbing and floating with the current. My partner was convinced she was drowning during the first 2-3 hours which worried me for quite some time til we ascertained it was probably psychological.

Closed eye was incredibly strong some of the most complex fractals I've ever seen made out of bits of squid and manta rays and later on generally anything else in the room (eyes open or closed). Quite a lot of luminous flashy stuff going on.

Whole experience from kicking in to just remaining after effects was easily 9-10 hours. Sleep was pretty much impossible until about 6 hours after this.

Comedy moment: "my nose is flashing look look LOOK! my nose is flashing!"
"That's your cigarette..."

Have been pretty strung out since the experience (is somewhere between 48 and 72 hours later now), had an utterly fried head even after an initial 10 hours sleep for the entire of the next day pretty much just able to answer things to a complexity of "yes" or "no".

Sleep has been incredibly vivid, a la sleep paralysis ever since.

I believe the probably rather fantastic hangover that was going on under the surface (totally disguised by the stim effects of this substance) could have been largely responsible for: heavy vasoconstriction, v. strained cardiac feeling, headaches and a few others that at times felt like they could have got v. serious v.fast.

I got the feeling maybe 1mg was too much, but I can't say for sure based on the above paragraph^^ I may have induced my own discomfort to an unknown degree. Other person present reported similar, but had also been drinking heavily.

All in all I'm totally unsure what to make of this. Was a hell of a ride I'm still feeling now!

EDIT: Totally forgot to mention, although the visuals were v. strong I felt as if the complexity of acid was missing from the thought patterns. Not really sure I learned anything, but I saw some amazing things!

Also note: I have not taken any tryptamines in a couple of weeks, I shouldn't have any tolerance

Last edited: