• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 25B-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-B) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25B?

• up to 300 μg

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • up to 450 μg

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 18 27.3%
  • a dose higher than 1200 μg

Votes: 17 25.8%

• Total voters
That's a pretty high dose IMO. I have done 1.5mg with tolerance. It was intense to say the least.

Bare in mind that the dose may be that high because its un complexed and therefore inefficient at absorption? Otherwise why are vendors engaged in a stupid arms race regarding who can make the strongest blotters? It's just going to lead to freakouts.

It is complexed (allegedly), which is the crazy part. I think I might have to start this one out with half a tab.

It is complexed (allegedly), which is the crazy part. I think I might have to start this one out with half a tab.

Try 1/3, from what I heard this one can be really strong for some people. Despite what is said I think it's stronger than 25I.

Try 1/3, from what I heard this one can be really strong for some people. Despite what is said I think it's stronger than 25I.

I agree with this, 25B is stronger but I have never taken the same dose. I just couldn't have the guts to nasal drip 1mg 25B, and not even sure if I could do 25I like that again. Be careful with these, you can alway do a higher dose 2 weeks after.If you aren't sure, at least have an atypical antipsychotic to end the trip if it goes too far . I have yet to use an atypical for this, but it is there if I need it. Some like benzo's as well, but why not have both on you just in case?

It's potency lies half way between 25c and 25i. People who say its less potent than 25i are just repeating a persistent myth. I think that 500-750μg is a good starting dose.

As my girlfriend found out, 1mg is too much for a psychedelic naive person.

I used up to 1.5 mg of 25b bucally, and it was not even strong enough, because I have weird metabolism.
My buddy did 1 mg of same batch and it was too much, he had something like a bad trip.

Id like to know witch one of the nbome 25-C, 25-B, 25-D or 25-I is most favored \ I.E. Body high, euphoria and or Visuals...
Hoping to try these soon..

i have to disagree that the vascularconstriction is worse than 25c i havnt tried any onther of the series atry except 2c nbome but vascular constriction is much less pronounced than its chloro cousin. plus i might add that the visuals are more orb like and more pronounced with a higher degree of clarity and morphing abity . the color spectrum is beautiful with purple and magenta , green and silver hues when viewed at low light (witch i prefer) Music sounds amazing especially bass music an watching the milk drop winamp plugin on a tv with the lights off is where this chem really shines. and the duration is longer than 2c nbome with a 900mg dose lasting about 8+ hours easily for me. this compound is very pleasing when combined with MDMA. i think iwill try c30 nbome next...

Uhm.
You've got 2c-b confused with 2c-b-nbome

It clearly reads 25b on the package, tested again .5mg insufflated with beautiful results.

Measured 10mg, on a .001 and then added 20ml cold water to a bottle and dumped the 25b in,
warm water may have diluted it quicker but the cold water took hours. With a liquid measuring
utensil I drew 1ml (.5mg, 500ug) and it magically flew up my nose. Within a half hour I was
feeling the typical psychedelic everything, peace, love, unity, respect... no complaints. I wish
you could see it for yourself.

When I said I get it, that's was me saying OHHH nasal, duh. Lime juice down the drain, not
even about to play jackass there. No big loss. Some say oral some say not... this is a first.

Last edited:
Getting really off-topic here, sorry mods
well in your listed examples how is more not better? lol

Well if you have more pixels on the same size sensor, then the pixels are smaller which makes them of a lower quality. With screen density, you have to weigh in performance of the machine. The 13" rMBP has a beautiful screen, but the entire thing lags a lot. With CPUs the example is easy: a Pentium 4 is clocked at 3.3GHz, while the latest i7 is 2.5GHz. Even when you take away the 3 extra cores of the i7 it would still perform faster than the Pentium.

.75mg was also pleasant, nothing overwhelming there... actually redosed .5mg after a few hours, and then .5mg again after a few hours - the effects didn't intensify but they showed themselves again - which I thought was neat. Had someone with who wanted to redose first so I kept an eye on him and it was about a half hour by the time he started cracking up I just had to give it another go. I can totally mind fuck someone but this one was gentle enough that paranoia was easy to ignore, not saying it's impossible, just that the paranoia level was WAAAAAAY down. Big plus. The talkativeness was minimal, didn't feel like an inquisition or a never-ending tell all, just a nice mellow yet trippy night that got slept off after 6-8 hours.

Edit: 2mg doesn't feel much stonger than .75 ... hmmm maybe the tolerance from doing it just 2 days earlier, but I know some things like weed have a point where it just kinda levels off and like The Doors said "Girl, we couldn't get much higher", I don't mean for people to just go batshit crazy and do waaaay too much, but some of these things do have limits... Phenazepam I believe is one of them but don't quote me on that. Read read read. The point Shulgin makes a couple of times is to be cautious, don't waste (or was that me...?), and don't underestimate these things. Some of them can and have killed.
:Edit

Last edited:
2mg doesn't feel much stonger than .75 ... hmmm maybe the tolerance from doing it just 2 days earlier

Yes, it's definitely the tolerance from just 2 days ago. The NBOMes seem to create a strong tolerance and most people recommend 14 days between use.

yeah bro if you plan on tripping every day of this compound you're going to have terrible results. you gotta give it at least a week minimum in between trips two weeks is way better.

When taking nbome's frequently who knows what kind of devastating health effects it could cause. Aside from serious brain damage, some physical health effects could easily come about.

I recently acquired some 25B tabs that I am excited to try. The thing is, each tab is 1mg and complexed. Now I consider myself an experienced psychonaut and I also have a high natural tolerance for all drugs (45mg 2C-B is the lower end of a +++ for me, 20mg 2C-E did literally nothing, etc.) but this kind of dosage worries me a bit. I know the thread poll says that most people say that the max dose is above 1200ug, but is that complex or not? What do you guys think? NB: I was planning on doing a tiny sliver of a tab as an allergy test first

Split the tab in half 1mg could be a little too intense for your first time bro I doubt you'd be allergicif you have done 2c x compounds before

I think that's what I'm going to end up doing. I have a feeling I'm just being a bit paranoid because I don't really have any experience with complexed tabs. I've experimented with 25I up to 2mgs and with 2C-B up to 60mg, so I feel like I should be able to handle the chemical itself pretty well