Welcome to The Big & Dandy 25B-NBOMe Thread
Reagent drug test info for NBOMe compounds
25X-NBOMe, 25X-NBOH SAFETY MESSAGE
This is a newly discovered group of chemicals, with little history of human use.
It has already become clear that these substances carry substantial risks that must be highlighted.
Some facts you should know about The 25X - NBOMe series:
25x NBOMe chemicals have killed at "normal" recreational doses.
- We don't know how it kills.
- People have died from doses that are smaller than ones they've taken in the past.
- We don't know the reasons why it is so unpredictable yet.
Doses can lead to psychotic episodes and ER visits
- If you or people around you must take these drugs, avoid combinations and advise others to avoid it as well.
- If someone appears to be overdosing, it is important to get medical attention quickly to minimize chance of death or injury.
These chemicals are sometimes mislabeled and sold as LSD or "acid"
- If in doubt about your drugs, learn how to test them using testing kits/reagents. Don't have blind faith in the reputation of your source.
- A good rule of thumb is "if it's bitter it's a spitter"
- If you take blotters sold as LSD, swallowing them may render NBOMe type compounds inactive while swallowing LSD will work just as well!
And finally information for people pushing the dosage with NBOMe's:
The NBOMe series is known to be more dangerous than other psychedelic drug families. High doses can easily result in severe reactions such as seizures and HPPD. It is possible to get away with high doses because the mental component of the trip is mild so it may not feel as intense as other psychedelics even though there are powerful visuals. In order to try and overcome this some users take several doses to get a more intense/spiritual experience. While this does work for some, for others this is where the serious side-effects emerge.
As a result of this it is recommended that if you are seeking an intense experience, something more than eye candy, you select a different psychedelic with a higher natural intensity and better safety record such as 2C-E or LSD.
It is strongly advised that users do not take more than 1.5 doses of this drug, with one dose generally agreed to be 0.9 mg (900 ug).
Insufflating doses further increases the risk.