trap superstars - neighbormike
we ate our wheaties - care
99 rams - china rider
methadone84 - methadone84

draft date is (tentatively) wednesday sept 7 @ 7:00 pm EST

pm me if you want in the league

mad props to mike for getting the ball rolling:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be interested it was alot of fun last year.

I'm game. it was a lot of fun last year, even though I got my ass whipped

I'm in if there's still room. I have an account on yahoo so I can easily start up a season. We could discuss rules first and format.

key_art_the_league.jpg

dibs on Taco

what were the rules of the Fantasy Football League we had from last season? the rules seemed fair and everything rain smoothly

where is Johnny_Blue when you need him? I don't think I can run the Fantasy League this year and I wouldn't mind QBJB starting it... the only thing I am weary of is your newness to BL here, QB. no offense or anything, you seem like a great guy, it's just since you are new here you don't have much collaboration with the site and if you somehow dropped off your Fantasy League duties it wouldn't be much skin off your back...

but if you can convince me otherwise, I am down

regardless, are there any other takers in starting the league?

I jsut drafted for my money legue last night and im definately down for a casual league aswell. Count me in.

I got a sick draft for a 14 man league too.

Mcfadden
Vick
Blount
Mike Williams (tb)
Austin Collie
Brandon Marshall
AJ Green
James Starks
Jets D
Dustin Keller
Josh Freeman
Danny Amendola
Giants D
Kevin Boss
David Akers

Lookin to take the money this year, winner gets 700$

I understand mod I know I'm new here. I only offered cuz I'm usually the one that runs it with friends.
But I'm cool just playing if you'd rather delegate that to someone you're more familiar with.
We still got time so we'll see if someone else steps up if not I'll be ready.

Ok so far we have

Nehibormike
atri
crimsonjunk
perkecet
axl blaze
qbjb
swerlz
chickenscratch
Care

I think we should do a 10+ man league.... so we need 1 more at least. 10-14 is best imo. Im co-comish in my money league, and am pretty knowledgeable about fantasy football so if no one else is willing i can be comish, but im gonna be pretty busy over the next few months, so if anyone else wants to step up id prefer that.

Personally I'd like to vote for 10. I think that's the best number so that everyone can have a good team instead of 1 or 2 ppl essentially checking out after they have a shitty draft with a shallow free agent pool. It's just my vote.
What do yall think?

Id be all for that, plus we'd only need to find one more person. I usually play with minimum scoring rules (4 point passing td's, no ppr, no bonuses) but im open to anything really.

Ok well if you guys dont want me to run it cause im new I totally understand

But the idea is there, so some one with clout get on it and lets make this thing happen, we obviously we enough interest

I would run it if you guys want. I have never ran one before or set it up but im sure it cant be that complicated right? Last year we did points per reception as far as scoring goes. Ok I looked at the ESPN screen dor set up and one of the first questions is how many teams we want in the league. From what I can tell we have 9 people interested we need an even number Like I said ill set it up and run it if you guys want. Its awsome we have so many people interested and that we are getting an early start compared to last year. Oh and last year we did it through ESPN but it doesnt matter to me what site we use.

i was just giving axl shit.

i'm probably going to pass on this. but thanks anyway. ya'll have fun.

how about NeighborMike and QBJB co-Commish?

I would be down for this notion