• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football 2011 champion: atri. dasright

lol im so mad, youre lucky both my qbs had a bye the same week. mark sanchez and his 9 points. lol
im so mad :D

Thats what you get for trusting dirty sanchez....

And yea shimmer, it should be a good match-up this week, your team has solid RB's and most of your players seem to be on the upswing. Perhaps a prelude to a playoff scenario?

i'm not in the bl league - is it ok to talk fantasy generally in here?

i was down nearly 30 points going into monday night this week. my opponent was done and i had adrian peterson and jordy nelson left. i figured it was probably over. i still lost my game but those guys scored 3 touchdowns and got me so close. it was a nailbiter :)

alasdair

but i just realized fuckin jimmy graham and arian foster are on bye. and hillis is already ruled out. FUCK

i'm not in the bl league - is it ok to talk fantasy generally in here?

You guys had a great defensive night against Sanchez. Ive a choice of Greenbay, Detroit, New England. Some guy called Tyler could be in for a long night. How you reckon the Pats will get on this week, same again?

you guys? i've never had the pats defense. my fantasy d is the san francisco 49ers.

of the three you mention, i'd go with green bay although tennessee d had a great game against carolina last week so detroit's not such a bad pick either - they've been a solid fantasy d all season.

alasdair

After dropping my first 3 games of the seson I have now won 8 straight and am in first place with the points lead. AP going down hurts though :(.

yep - ap is the backbone of my team and have been killing it week in week out. i just traded away fred jackson and saw he got hurt. sucks for him but great timing for me :)

my running backs going forward are now steven jackson who's been great, willis mcgahee who needs to get his arse in gear and i just picked up toby gerhart who will start in place of ap. fingers crossed he kills it on his debut...

alasdair

I had forte, jackson and AP in this league. Kevin Smith is backing up AP this week off waivers.... we'll see how it goes. The biggest negative I see with jackson is that the rams tend to get their shit packed by decent teams which makes Jackson not get as many carries.

Lost Schaub =\. He was producing some good numbers for me, and my backup Fitzpatrick is starting to go down the shitter. I have placed my fate in the hands of Hasselbeck, who I think is good for some solid slightly above avg points. Also debating on whether to start Gore or McGahee. Normally, Gore would be to obvious choice, but they are going up against the Ravens and he has been less than 100% because of his knee.

Spot in the playoffs is clinched. How do those work actually? Do we get to redraft?

^ no redraft.; I believe its a 6 team playoffs with the top 2 seeds getting 1st round byes.

And damn you atri, 2-0 vs me and ending my winning streak :(.... ill get you in the playoffs.

fitz has been ok - he's been my qb for the first 10 weeks.

i traded away wes welker and fred jackson to get drew brees last week. with jackson getting injured, i basically swapped welker for brees. worked out pretty well this week, especially considering jimmy graham is my te :)

alasdair

FLOPDONGS... this is my formal gentleman's "suck my dick bitch" for this weeks game ;) seriously though, good luck. everyone else, no one cares about your games this week. i kid i kid. im pretty worried though. just because if i lose i still deserve to be second place.

Marshawn Lynch was unstoppable. Good thing he is my flex ;P. I don't think my opponent has been managing his team...even going up against Rodgers it should be an easy win for me!