• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football 2011 champion: atri. dasright

nice I was just in Sandusky for Cedar Point. no comparison the best amusement park in the nation amirite amirite??

I can't wait for draft tomorrow. about how long should this one be taking, any speculations? I am going to sit here on my ass with a 6-pack and try my best to prognosticate n sheyit

thats for sure! i havent been in at least a year. in fact i havent been since i conquered my fear in heights.
i am beyond stoked for tomorrows draft. ill be snacking on some sort of cannabis-infused treat since i was just given some medical butter from my favorite family member =P im still not sure what ill do if i get number one pick.
my familys money league's draft was last sunday. im going to look through their draft board sometime tomorrow afternoon. although they got a 1 player keeper league so the first round will be all outta whack.

it will randomly select a draft sequence and then run it in reverse once it starts

@all you mods

What do you think about possibly pulling some strings and getting a custom BL title for the winner of the league? Since this is a casual league maybe having something as a reward would keep people more interested. I know they used to give out titles for that color wars game and some other stuff I cant think of at the moment.

re: custom titles...

yeah, I think that sounds good and I do believe that atri and myself have enough pull, despite being lowly S and G mods, to get it done

^nice

Doing some pre-draft research atm. Tough choice of who to take #1 atm, but I know who id go if I had it. I would honestly prefer to draft in the 3-5 range, it would make the choice easier.

The initial post is incorrect, I am "we ate our wheaties" not axl

just signed up for a yahooID then I get this

"You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league. (Error #152)"