• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football 2011 champion: atri. dasright

Brandon Lloyd was the #1 point scorer last year for WR's. And in PPR beastly wide outs that get alot of targets are nigh unbenchable.

Im not really too opinionated about it one way or the other. But since there seems to be some disagreement on the matter how about we do a league wide vote on the issue?

my vote is a yes but i dont feel too strongly either way and will be a-ok with whatever the group chooses =) im allll into football right now, watchin philly/steelers, playing out dated madden games and waitin for this draft to get here!

just over a week till draft day
i posted a note in the league about ppr, everyone that cares can reply with a y or n and we will tally them all up.

I joined('99 Rams), but i'm 11

If you can't find a 12th, i'll volunteer to drop out.

^pm atri, you will make it an even 12

BTW I am "we ate our wheaties"

@axl blaze
cleveland brotha! or at least the greater cleveland area. aint actually in the city

nice I was just in Sandusky for Cedar Point. no comparison the best amusement park in the nation amirite amirite??

I can't wait for draft tomorrow. about how long should this one be taking, any speculations? I am going to sit here on my ass with a 6-pack and try my best to prognosticate n sheyit

If the people who show up can hastily make their selections, it could be over in 45-60 mins....at the same time it may take 2 hours...if you need to bail early, once you draft your core lineup, you can pre-rank your sleepers and still have some pull.