• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

BL Fantasy Football 2011 champion: atri. dasright

I'm cool with atri running it. How bout wr/rb combo? two te's is ok jus not as dynamic of a pos. I can't get on the league w/o a code and a password.

pm me your email address and ill send you the invite

i much prefer yahoo sports fantasy to espn

I also agree that if were going to have a flex spot it should be wr/rb instead of wr/te.... there just arent enough good tight ends.

I'm down if you need another. We can always use the same as last year but, it's espn because IME yahoo doesn't (or at least didn't) do live scoring and the draft on espn is 1million times sexier. Just my opinion though. Even if someone else wants to run it I can always just make ya GM. At least you won't have to set it up. PM me

We used WR/RB last year I believe.

Edit- Didn't see that you made a league Atri. Whatever you guys wanna do. Just PM me if ya need another

Last edited:
^yahoo does live scoring

make a yahoo email and pm atri to get in the league

ill change it from te to rb. never tried it like that, should make for some high scoring games with 3 rb on your team :D lets hurry up and decide a draft date.

i should be available on almost any day for the draft. the 9pm time sounds just about perfect for me if thats EST as my peak online times are usually after 8. im all signed in to the league my avatar will reveal my team's name =P

As of right now there are 10 people that have said they want in, so assuming everybody actually follows through you would make 11. There is the possibility however that someone will bail or someone else will want in in which case we could do a 12 man league.

Im going to go ahead and say this to everyone ahead of time, if you do join this league please do your best to participate all year. Sometimes in non-money leagues like this people that do poorly early on lose interest and dont set their lineups every week which basically gives their opponents free wins and ruins the integrity of the competition. You dont have to be an expert or anything, just please do your best to make sure that you have players that arent injured or on bye in your starting lineup. Forgetting once or twice is ok, it happens. But dont totally abandon your team if you start out 0-3 or something.

And im available to draft most nights except tuesday, and id prefer it on a weeknight since im out doing stuff on the weekends more often than not.

i changed the pos to wr/te/rb is that acceptable for everyone?

as far as the draft, im not available monday and tuesday nights. ither than that im always available after 4-5 pm. if im the only person taht has a problem with monday night sep 5 then ill figure something out. :D
right now i think we only have 6-7 people so theres definitely room cs

im also gonna see if we can give the winner a custom "S&G FFL Champ" title. no promises, but it should be some incentive to not quit out of a moneyless league

Thaz cool with the 3 dif options that'll be new I'm def for that.

Ok how bout wed night? same time? Thaz the most optimal time to do it because it's the day b4 the opener so if any kind of last minute injury or suspension or something unexpected happens we'll have the most updated pool of useable players.

I'm addicted to fantasy football so no worries here I'll be active until the end.

Im down for whenever as far as the draft goes.

I couldn't do the live draft last year, which really fucked up my year. although I did work nights and now I have a more stable work week to deal with

where are Unglued/animal_cookie?

really, the more the merrier here

everything else agreed upon sounds legit. I'm excited

I'm cool with whenever for the draft. As long as it's at night it probably won't be an issue with me.

Yep Unglued, AC and GM were in last years

I couldn't do the live draft last year, which really fucked up my year. although I did work nights and now I have a more stable work week to deal with

where are Unglued/animal_cookie?

really, the more the merrier here

everything else agreed upon sounds legit. I'm excited

hi :)

chances are i will not be able to do a draft, i work 6am to 5pm PST with limited internet access. but i might make a friend draft for me if that is ok?

is their room for both unglued and i? if not, we will combine to form one super team!

theres room! and i dont care who drafts for you, ive missed the draft before and had to auto draft and still won the league so i wouldnt worry too much ac.

im in, we can use the league we set up last year johnny blue, if u want to that is