• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Injecting exalgo (hydromorphone ER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnybutt

Greenlighter
So I recently found myself sick and searching and searching for...well any kind of opiate I could find ;( when I finally got in touch with a friend who said he could get me some dillies, come to find out they were exalgo 12 mg which I found out is extended release dilaudid, loving the needle as I do this was somewhat a disappointment even tho I was very exited to have found something to calm the pain I was in , in the past I've injected quite a few substances,(heroin, oxy,Roxy,dilaudid, methamphetamine, ketamine, etc, etc) and also here recently opana 40 (which are also ER) as well as the OP oxycontin, and as these exalgo 12 mg pills were very similar to the new OP's I decided there was surely a way to break these down for injection... So finally I'll get to the point...

Here what I did,
Scratch off the yellow coating
Then with a sharp pair of scissors cut the pill in half and realized it was incased in a plastic like shell, I took the scissors and carefully removed the plastic shell
(trying to lose as little of the actually pill as possible in the process)
Then "shaved" the pill into the smallest pieces possible into a spoon
Then heat (NO water) it will melt down and start turning to a golden brown "goo" in the spoon
Once it is all completely melted down, added 2 1cc syringes full of water and continued to heat until it was all mixed with the water
Then just throw in your cotton,(or micron filter if you actually have these)
And draw it all up, add a little cold water or give it a minute or two to cool
And slam!

Btw, I'm not sure if this is exactly safe, but I personally haven't noticed any adverse reactions yet, and have been using this method for a few days now.

I'd have to compare the rush/buzz to that of opana, amazing!

Exalgo is hydromorphone extended release - so it is a relative of Opana.

You should really be using a micron filter if you are injecting anything but a clear, free-flowing liquid... even then, you should still filter if it's a crushed up pill. Micron filters are cheap, new arms are not.

Yeah, I know opana is oxymorphone and dilaudid is hydromorphone...
Is there any way to get micron filters without ordering them online?

Ive been injecting drugs mainly heroin, for about the last 5 years fairly steadily and know people who have been for 25 + years and i've read about micron filters on forums such as this, but have never used one or known anyone to use them.

Last edited:
You can read up more on microns in the OD directory, there should be links to the micron filter thread which discusses how to get them.

I think this has been covered and nothing more can be said on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.