• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

suboxone to norbuprenorphine

Status
Not open for further replies.

paper planes

Bluelighter
i cant find it in the search but is it that suboxone produces more norbuprenorphine at 2mgs and under or is it 4mg and under? is it that everybodys different and as long as you stay under 4 mgs your gonna get the maximum benifets...just trying to fully understand this

2mgs an under, the reason is because it leaves more opiate receptors free due to less molecules binding to the receptor. your best bet is at about .5 mgs, either snorted or plugged (i usually snort) though! you might have to wait a little bit to feel it due because you have to wait for it to be metabolized.

2mgs an under, the reason is because it leaves more opiate receptors free due to less molecules binding to the receptor. your best bet is at about .5 mgs, either snorted or plugged (i usually snort) though! you might have to wait a little bit to feel it due because you have to wait for it to be metabolized.

Hehe was about to post same thing then noticed you had.. almost an hour ago.. am not on the ball tonight!

I've really noticed that you do have to wait a bit to feel it.

thank you tho i already dosed and ive noticed the same...yesterday i used 2 mgs and it felt way better than today also when i try and dose between 3-4 mgs my mouth triples with salvia which i think brings downt the effects due to concentration...ill just get use to dosing 2 mgs and under ive noticed that its alot in my head cuz i always think that that wont be sufficient enough dose

Saliva shouldn't influence the effects, as it is the concentration in the blood which is important, not the concentration in saliva!

Glad it worked for you - I had to get used to the psychological issue of taking less too. It's economical though! Am going to close this as there have been a few threads on it lately and your question has been answered, but if you disagree or have further questions shoot me a pm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.