• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to use a Kratom FST? I googled and searched here, no help.

GeisterxFahrer

Bluelighter
I ordered a full spectrum alkaloid tincture. It was supposed to be a 2mL one but I got a 3mL one, so I hope that instead of 150mg of alkaloids its 200mg, instead of them just adding more alcohol. Well I tried posting on the Kratom thread but got no response, So I am hoping someone will respond here. I ingested 23 drops from the tincture and felt nothing. Although my friend swears by this exact tincture and company. I did exactly what he told me, except I took more. I am highly dissapointed. I know leaves and powders are better, but i do not want to ingest grams and grams of things. And I have heard that the FST can work for ppl using it by itself. Am I supposed to shake it first to mix it up? I know this sounds so stupid, but I am only good with straight up opiates when it comes to knowledge. I know very very little about Kratom except for two of the alkaloids, 7-hydroxy mitragynine (which i hear is the most potent opioid receptor agonist) and Mitragynine. I know Kratom is both stimulant (in low doses) and supposedly more like a euphoric opiate felling (in higher doses). I know this is stupid sounding, but could someone help me out here? I did it on an empty stomach too, and just got a stomach ache. I mean, maybe for a half hour I felt lke i did the very first time i took 2mg of Xanax years ago when i had no tolerance to it. but thats it. Please forgive my naiivity when it comes to Kratom, but like I said, I googled and searched and posted on a Kratom thread here, but I have had no responses (probably because it is a stupid question) but can someone help?

It's possible you got scammed. It's also possible the tincture is crap, I've heard a lot of this happening. It's why I reccomend you stick with leaf powder.

I have heard that, and it did cross my mind. It would just be strange though, because my friend orders from the same place monthly and he just got his around the same time i got mine. same product and company. I havent tried his, but he still swears by it

It could be personal variance, or placebo, or maybe he is administering it differently.

True. He has a lot of experience with opiates and banging, so it must be a really strong placebo affect. what I have been doing is dropping the drops into this plastic cup so i can count them, then i dump the liquid under my tongue for as long as possible. I know is ROA is orally as well, but I dont know what he does exactly. I am trying to find out. Most probable answer is I just got a weak batch. or my theory was right about the whole 2mL 3mL thing. because when they advertise the FST, they say the amount of alkaloids, how many leaves, etc, for the 2mL tincture. I ordered the 2mL and got a 3mL, called them up and they said it was a special. so I am wondering if it still has just the same punch as a 2mL FST with just an extra mL of acl or some other liquid.

good fst is really strong...it must be bunk or you are feeling it but just don't recognize it

That may be true as well, by next acquirement will be 3 grams of Kratom Super Enhanced Maeng Da (SEM) Powder. which was HIGHLY RECOMMENED in multiple forums and its from a reputable site. so that will be my next purchase. but with out excapuslating i, I dont know how much to take and i dont wnat to get sick, and I heard it is MUCH better than the FST.

My two cents, don't mess around with any "enhanced" or "extracted" kratom. People have very hit-and-miss experiences with them - I don't know if it's because they aren't legitamite, or are easily degraded in storage, or the effects are just really different from normal.

I would compare 1 gram of the Bali or Thai kratom strains I get to approx 0.8-1mg of oxycodone (5-8g a dose for me usually). Kratom leaf extracts and tinctures will vary even more wildly.

I emailed the company and sent them the six digit number on the tincture, so I dont know what theyll do with that . but for my next order I plan to go to a different site and get either x grams of Kratom Super Enhanced Maeng Da (SEM) Powder or x grams of Super Indonisian Kratom. Ive heard great things about both of them. I have heard stories from both types of people taking just 1 gram and feeling good. but i dont drink tea im not gonna chew that ish. Im gonna but some 0 capsules and try to measure the grams i buy into the capsules so that like one cap will equal 1/3 of a gram. I heard its a little slower onset, but still works just as well and you dont have to deal with the taste. Like i LOVED dried poppy tea, but i could NOT stand the taste so it was sooo hard for me. so I will just encapsulate these and measure em like that. what do you think? I think its the alcohol in the FST that effs everything up

I personally think it's the mere fact the alkaloids are in solution and there is no stabilising agent added that fucks the tincture.

The taste of kratom is realtively strong, but people have been known to do a "toss and wash" with smaller doses (less than 5 grams) instead of eating a bunch of huge gelcaps.

Oh, What would you recommend for me to get my next time then? Id rather not have too many stimulating effects, I want something closer to the opioid type feeling of sedation and minor euphoria. Of course I know its not gonna feel like when I IVed Dilaudid. But I am in between pain doctors right now and I need something that works, but i Really dont want to have to chew a lot of leaves, or make a tea, or pour grams of powder in a drink and chug it. Thats why my first thought was the tincture. sadly that was failure for me. At least it works for my friend thought. I want something with the heavy alkaloids like 7-hydroxymitragynine and things like that. theres a site on the web claiming the he sells PURE powders 7OHM in alkaloid form "for the nose". After he said that I just stopped talking to him. But From the forums I have see the Super Enhanced Maeng Da and the Super Indo powders seem like I would get the most calming euphoric effects without having to take gram after gram after gram.. I could go to the ER and show them my old script of oxy 15 ir 4-6hr and show them my next appt, but that is expensive. so I decided to see if Kratom has something to offer. I would rather be on that than something from opium now.

How come they sell 7ohm, mitragynine 7 acetyl mitragynine AND O-Desmethyltramadol on some sites? I thought O-Desmethyltramadol was not able to be sold for the public

Kratom reviews can be obtained by looking around the web. There are good and bad extracts for sure. Be careful with the good ones as they can be very addicting, building tolerance at an astonishing rate (even to an opiate-hardened person such as myself)... If you want to get the best of both worlds, IMO find a good plain leaf and add a small amount of extract.

Yea I keep hearing things about adding leaves to the FSTs and extracts for a better effect. I am a very opiate harded person as well, but i just wanna try some kratom that I dont have to like i said ingest over 2 grams at once to feel anything, and I REALLY do not like this FST because all i taste is what seems lke cheap ass vodka with plant material. but again, my friend swears by it. hes even arguing with me about it now on FB. like i took 30 drops of this fst today and it just gave me a stomach ache. no speedy, no happy, no nothing, in fact i was actually kind of angry.

^ well 30 grams is a bit much and would make most people sick their first few times. Using synthetic 7-hydroxy-mitragynine will most definitely make a strong ass tincture that has a known strength, why not just make your own tincture though? probably cheaper.

When you start using synthesized alkaloids and not kratom as your source then the outcome is different. Kratom has many alkaloids. You should try plain leaf at first and if not satisfied work your way up but just know that synthetic 7-hydroxy-mitragynine has just as much abuse/addiction potential as any other opioid. It's not like 'harmless' plain leaf kratom or even UEI for that matter.

I can dose 4 grams of maeng da, just plain leaf, not enhanced and I feel energetic and pretty eupohiric. If you need 30 grams, your tolerance is high or your source is shitty.

I've had some FST that had rave reviews but I ended up drinking the whole thing without any effect in one night; I don't know why this happens but it's hit or miss. I've nodded from tinctures as well. Even in the same batch of enhanced leaf I get different effects with the same dose. Do you take it on an empty stomach? and what's your tolerance to opiates/oids like?

o-desmethyltramadol is not scheduled (in NA at least), same with the others, that's why you see them still. I have a feeling all of this shit will get poor kratom banned some day. Desmethyltramadol just about did it after a vendor was selling it as kratom. I would mix any enhanced/extracts/tinctures with plain leaf just to round the experience out; remember kratom has many alkaloids and they work together for the full effect.

As well, 2 grams is nothing to take. That'd be like 4-6 00 gel caps, which is nothing as I used to take like 30 per day lol, now that was starting to get gross. Stick to potent plain leaf for the most consistent results. It's not going to replace heroin or anything and if you realize that, kratom can be enjoyable.

Just noticed your question above, Maeng da is rather stimulating for me and from many reports i've read so go with the indo. Your best bet is to join a kratom forum where this kind of discussion is a bit more open; although you'll have to pretend you are using it for incense purposes only which I always found silly. Aromatherapy... lol

I thought o-desmethyltramadol is illegal because it is a metabolite of a scheduled drug? I found a Kratom vendor selling supposedly 5mg pure 7 hydroxy mitragynine alkaloid powder. dont know if its legit. I just want the most opiate feeling Kratam possible, without having to take a million grams. but id also like o-desmethyltramadol, but i would worry about the seizures.

Metabolites of scheduled drugs are not illegal, at least not in North America. Depending on which isomer of desmethyl tramadol you get, it could be similar to tramadol or a pure mu agonist. They're both definitely a lot stronger than tram, though.

If you want a pure opiate experience then go somewhere else - kratom and alkaloids are not pure opiates like morphine/hydrocodone/whatever.

Yea, I have come to realize that sadly. Maybe they work for some. Im going back to my pain management doctor on the 15th I just dont want my dosing to get out of control again. I can handle my xanax scsript now, but when it comes to oxycontin or something like that, i still have a tendency to take more than it says I think ive just associated pain relief with euphoria and thats bad i think

You're taking too much. Too much FST and you won't feel anything, just sick. Try 15 drops. I know the company you ordered from and their products are very legitimate, and they always give "bonus" amounts, for whatever you order. The extra in the FST bottle really is more extract, not just more alcohol or filler.