Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA - Experienced - Two Days

crazyhairman

Bluelighter
Some time ago, I came in contact with some of the best, cleanest molly iv ever had. And where I live that?€™s ridiculously rare. I got a g literally on a whim and a good review from a trusted yet lesser experienced friend. I was really skeptical about it, since iv never had good molly but I know what good mdma feels like . It was white shards with brown specks in it , kinda looked like powder cane. Kinda clumped together maybe a yellowish tent to it. So I was half expecting it to be shitty , but when I tasted it for the first time?€?.it tasted like mdma , witch I know sounds dumb but its true, that bitter and nothing els taste that stays in ur mouth. I heard it was from up north(Canada)?

So I take like half a point by my self still really skeptical hoping I?€™m not ingesting meth or some other poison or research chem. In about 30 minutes on an empty stomach I start coming up . I feel great!! Clean so I take a point and by this time my friends that were a second ago telling me it was prolly fake shit again all of a suddenly want some.

T+1 HOUR ) So we all dose .2 each .. There is three of us . I gave half it away cuz I wuz rolling so good. I was on .350 at this point and after not rolling for a year I was GOING BOYYYY . My other friend showed up rolling already. So the four of us going hard . I mean full on clean ass roll . It was amazing still is really id guess it wuz 90-95% pure for cheaper than most bunk or cut shit ull find.

T +2) WE TURNED UP the music ,lights off , smoked like eight blunts of blue dream and bubba kush. Took the last point for a total of .450 for me. I wudda been good off two points but I could feel the cleanness of it so I wasn?€™t worried about taking too much at the time, if it had been cut with dope or sumthing rlly bad I could have died at that dose or hospitalized

Went hard for 5-6 hours total. Lightshows , went to the gas station. It was amazing, I called everybody in my phone to tell em I was rolling so hard lol.

t+6)Even the comedown was amazing , chill , therapeutic. We had so many heart to heart conversations. Everything was perfect. I was rolling on some of the best mdma iv ever had with my best friends on a cool night in the country. Had tones of good budd no tweak . In my top three hardest rolls THEN I PASSED OUT ON MY friend after taking a bar . Hes not gay but I was up in his grill as I passed out . It felt good to be close to someone warm. As I passed out I could still see tracers and lights , total plur.

The next day we woke up early. And it was a no brainer ?€?we had to get more wile we could wile it was good. So we got a lot more. don?€™t wanna say how much on here, but it was a lot.

And going against my own judgment ..this chick wanted to roll the next night with me and us. I felt fine just tired and iv done it before but I know better. So sitting there with all that mdma powder seeing her have a blast gets to us and we all take like.3 all at once its like 12am a few days after the 4th of july. We go to wally mart to get sum supplies, oj glow sticks . And we timed it to where me and a are peeking as we walk in to the store. I was asking ppl in walmart where stuff wuz looking them straight in the eyes with a big ol smile on my face. Jamming my mp3 player . We were going so hard we were talking to every buddy in line. The security guard, lol . My friend that was our dd that night(don?€™t drive on drugs) was trying to pretend he didn?€™t know us cuz we were so obviously on E . there could have been ten cops around me I still would have been chatting it up.

I tried to tip the cashier a five bucks wtf? But they said they weren?€™t allowed to take tips so gave it to the chicks behind us inline lolz . Every buddy knew we were rolling face, no color left in my eyes . Got back out to the car , and blew up the parking lot with dubstep and trance ?€?ect. Drove back to the crib and our designated driver asked if we had to go anywhere els tonight. We said naw so he ate .3 and later another .2 . Altogether I took .550 that night. He took about that much too. But he threw up like tree times and ran a fever of 105. I checked every bodies temp we were all at 102 ish . But he was at 105. And it scared me iv never seen it get up that high . I considered taking him to the er but he assured me he felt great considering. His fuck up was he took that .2 after he had thrown up twice. He saw me take .500 and b fine but c I spaced it out, and iv rolled a hella lot more than this guy. All our eyes were shaking so hard at this point . Vision was getting blurry . One of the other guys stripped down to his underwear. Lol. That chick and her man started fucking around so a stepped outside for a smoke and take a short walk with my friend. U could literally here the base a block away. We came back and put a watch on our dd. I was like don?€™t leeve him alone till his fever comes down.

In fact that night I came out to everybody. These are my closest buddies that iv grown up with, but I never would have told them sober. I was always so scared that they?€™d treat me different if they knew. Or straight up disown me?€?this is the deep south nawm sayin. Like two of my friends that I wasn?€™t ever gonna tell because they are so homophobic thought I was joking for like an hour. Once it came out it was like it was ment to b. they were actually proud of me that I had told them , and one of my more homophobic friends actually asked me if I thought he was hot. Im like nigga naw ?€?where hommies I don?€™t fuck with hommies lol. Really surprised me how accepting everyone was. My best friend was the last to find out and he said he felt bad that I didn?€™t feel like I could tell him before. (sry this part of the story is important because it highlights the therapeutic elements of mdma) (I know yall could care less)

Shit went on same as the last night. Except way harder , my closed eye visuals were crazy intense. So by the time I was coming down these tracers were hurting my eyes they were so vivid. Im tired as shit having rolled twice in the last two days on almost a g just myself. And there was plenty of beds for every buddy, but im stressing a bit so I hop in bed with my friend from the night before. so my dumass took half a yellow 4 bar , and like 45 mins later all my visuals stop and I pass out hard for four hours , woke up in a daze!! For a week a could not get high. Barz didn?€™t do shit. I wasn?€™t depressed but I was spaced the fk out.

That guy that had the 105 fever still had it the next day and still had a fever of 103 three days later. He was pissed . Everybody els was fine but he was a wreck but iv seen him on shit before and he always underestimates the power of the substance he takes. He just cant handle his drugs, plus I think his brain is intolerant to mdma more than your average bear. He was so madd at himself for almost oding again he flushed 2 points . Y idk he could have just as easily given them to me. Hes been a bitch about everything ever since. Like on the rag hardcore. I think it fucked his head up. I mean he did take half a gram two days in a row , but so did I. I was out of it for a few but after a week I was good. Now im not gonna ever top that shit and im not gonna do it but mabey twice more THIS year. I already passed up some ballin good lsd cuz I gotta work. But it was amazing, but really we shoulda just not done that much and not two days in a row for sure. And daont mix mdma with barz. Shit will fry u out. Ever since then I play flirt with that dude I slept with. Its funny cause we were actually just sleeping but-they don?€™t know that?€?.so that?€™s my trip report . Plur love peace . Gotta get sum shut eye .

p.s. It was tested a week later with a field test kit a hommie had left over from a festival. Went purple/black in less than a second.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_healthissues
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
shit was awsome. props to the chemest and the network responsible for good subs, yall made my day/week/month/year/life!!

I'm glad that you were able to come out to your friends and they were accepting of you.

Congratulations

:)

In fact that night I came out to everybody. These are my closest buddies that iv grown up with, but I never would have told them sober. I was always so scared that they’d treat me different if they knew. Or straight up disown me…this is the deep south nawm sayin. Like two of my friends that I wasn’t ever gonna tell because they are so homophobic thought I was joking for like an hour. Once it came out it was like it was ment to b. they were actually proud of me that I had told them , and one of my more homophobic friends actually asked me if I thought he was hot. Im like nigga naw …where hommies I don’t fuck with hommies lol. Really surprised me how accepting everyone was. My best friend was the last to find out and he said he felt bad that I didn’t feel like I could tell him before. (sry this part of the story is important because it highlights the therapeutic elements of mdma) (I know yall could care less)

Quite the opposite, it's the best and most important part of the story! This is a beautiful example of the power of MDMA to facilitate openness and a deepening of personal relationships. I love reading experiences where MDMA is much more than just a fun night, but a truly life-changing tool - because it absolutely is when allowed to be. Thanks for sharing.

Pretty awesome man, I'm glad you are still friends with everyone and no one got mad at your sexuality. But... wtf... 1g? two nights? YOUR CRAZY! lol

heavy dose- you'll pay for it, but with clean mdma and good food and sleep aids you'll be free of the emotional instability in about 2 weeks, and things will be good. dont roll that hard soon after or you will be punished plus the roll will be lacking.

last time i took mdma i took over a gram and paid for it fun tho it was.

sounds like a fun/constructive binge.

no wonder you were so wacked out man! that's some serious mental and physical work you went through.

nice report

good report! glad all the sexuality stuff worked out. thanks for posting.