• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hydrocodone + Clonazepam? Increase/ Decrease The Effects Without Putting Me To Sleep!

doing.the.Dirty

Greenlighter
Ok so I had a recent problem with opiates...doing a lot of dope on a near daily basis. It was at a point where I was sniffing a bun and a half and only barely getting fucked up (more tired than doped out, actually). I haven't been like that in roughly a month, but I did relapse this past weekend (4 bags of some nice shit...but that's all).
I decided to pick up some vickies from my friend who was trying to get rid of them. Downside: she only had five 7.5s left. I took them off her hands, cut each one in half, and ate them. It's been about 45 min since then and I'm relaxed, but haven't gotten the effect I was looking for.
So I was wondering if taking some Klonopin would help (or rather, the generic Clonazepam). I don't want to be put to sleep though, so I don't know exactly how much to take.
I havent exactly fucked with Vickies anytime recently (must have been at least 4 or 5 years since I've had the urge to. I know the Klonopin was pretty nice when I was doing the dope, but would it simply put me to sleep on Vicodin?

Anyone have any advice?

Also: I check out Bluelight whenever I have a question about anything drooog related because it always seems to have an answer for me. However, this is my first post of my own, so I apologize in advance if I seem a bit lame haha

What effect would that have? Wouldn't caffeine have the opposite effect of what I'm looking for? I'm trying to increase the effects of the vicodin.

in the spirit of harm reduction, i would NOT add adderall/dexedrine to your hydro/klonopin. you will feel like shit

Clonazepam, as with most benzos, should add to the opiate high yes - although falling asleep is an occupational hazard (as is dangerous respiratory depression, but sounds like your doses are pretty sensible!)

How does clonazepam on it's own usually affect you? It's primarily an anxiolytic not a hypnotic benzo (hypnotics are the ones that really do make you sleepy) so you've got that working in your favour. Maybe try a tiny amount and see? I find I only need really small amouts of benzos to help along the opiate high..

If it went okay with heroin for you, I'd imagine it'd be similar with Vicodin for you.. just speculating though, people can react differently to different oipiates obviously. If you want to give it a go, take a tiny bit, much smaller than you usually would, and see how you feel. Can always take a bit more, but can't take less (especially if you have passed out!)

ps glad you only ate 2 Vicodins. How much APAP is in each one? Remember, any more than 4g in one day and 1g in one go is exceeding the recommend daily max, and can be really damaging and dangerous for your liver, even at levels not that far above the recommended maximum - especially if you are drinking any alcohol as well. If you are going to be taking more APAP than the recommended max with your Vicodins, you need to do a CWE to remove it :)

I didn't plan to add adderall. I have a script for 20mgXRs but I couldn't even imagine adding that to this combination. I feel like that would ultimately result in the opposite of what I'm looking for.

^lmfao. i was just playing. but yesterday i had a total of 6mgs of xanax (i only remembered taking 4mg) + 30mg adderall + 120mgs hydrocodone over the period of 6-8 hours ;)

Clonazepam, as with most benzos, should add to the opiate high yes - although falling asleep is an occupational hazard (as is respiratpry depression, but sounds like your doses are pretty sensible!)

How does clonazepam on it's own usually affect you? It's primarily an anxiolytic not a hypnotic benzo (hypnotics are the ones that really do make you sleepy) so you've got that working in your favour. Maybe try a tiny amount and see? I find I only need really small amouts of benzos to help along the opiate high..

If it went okay with heroin for you, I'd imagine it'd be similar with Vicodin for you.. just speculating though, people can react differently to different oipiates obviously. If you want to give it a go, take a tiny bit, much smaller than you usually would, and see how you feel. Can always take a bit more, but can't take less (especially if you have passed out!)

I took 1mg of the klonopin about 10 minute ago, still waiting for it to kick in. I took much less Hydrocodone that I normally would have liked to - 37.5mg isn't nearly enough to reach the point I'm looking for, hence the request for advice on increasing the effects. I think it would have been smarter to simply not waste my money, rather than have gone out and gotten such a small amount.
I'm sure my liver thanks me though....the Acetaminophen in a higher dose probably would have resulted in a stomach ache. Damn my opiate tolerace! 8)

^lmfao. i was just playing. but yesterday i had a total of 6mgs of xanax (i only remembered taking 4mg) + 30mg adderall + 120mgs hydrocodone over the period of 6-8 hours ;)

Haha I figured you must have either been joking, or simply clueless as to what I was looking for lol. Ahhh your combination sounds nice. Far nicer than what I've got. I just feel a bit calmed, but clearly that's not what I was going for. I think I may just have to accept that I wasted my money lol

I'm sure my liver thanks me though....the Acetaminophen in a higher dose probably would have resulted in a stomach ache. Damn my opiate tolerace! 8)

Glad you are feeling okay and I hope the clonazepam gets you to where you want to be.

However, the quoted statement scares me - taking too much acetaminophen will do a lot more than give you a stomach ache! Anything more than 4g in 24 hours can be dangerous, and an overdose definitely requiring medical assistance is anything over 7-7.5g so please please please do a CWE (cold water extraction) if you are taking more than just a couple of pills! Search isn't working for me at the moment but there is a lot of info on here about how to do one safely. You really don't want to fuck around with taking too much acetaminophen, it can be fatal, and overdoses usually have no symptoms until it is too late to get medical treatment for it..

Not trying to scare you (well maybe I am a bit haha as it is so important) but please bear this in mind next time you take acetaminophen-containing pills :)