• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

NeverKnowsBest said:
Gotta go pick some datura to combine it with too. Haha, that will be one thirsty combo.

You're insane, man. :p

ebola

Haha it does sound insane, but maybe he's using the datura at very low doses to potentiate the 2c-e? I think I read somewhere that low dose datura can be used as a fairly effective potentiator of other drugs.

the empty bottle of zolpidem was probably the bigger culprit imo. dunno why the media didn't latch onto that, there's been a lot of high profile zolpidem overdoses in the media previously...

beini said:
http://www.thepoisonreview.com/2012/10/23/4880/

I don't know if this has been discussed here before, but just tought letting people know. Far from conclusive, though
thank you for that link. i found it to be a very equitable review of that case study.

the empty bottle of zolpidem was probably the bigger culprit imo. dunno why the media didn't latch onto that, there's been a lot of high profile zolpidem overdoses in the media previously...

i am so cynical that I would believe it has something to do with the Safoni-Aventi (the manufacturer of Ambien) offices located near Baylor Medical Center.

in any event i am truly disappointed that a paper citing an ABC News story made it into a peer-reviewed journal.

Today, this drug had an influence on me in the + + + + at a dose of only 7 mg orally.

To me this is such a unique compound. Setting, RoA, and mindset seem to really make the trips intensity and "theme" vastly different. I have never experienced a body load in terms of nausea or cramping, but instead experience an almost electrified feeling which jolts through my body uncontrollably and I usually cant do anything but lay down and enjoy the ride. IT is almost incapacitating but if expecting it and able to enjoy enjoy it I wouldnt say its unpleasent, just a loss of control which can be terrifying to some.

Yoo, so its like this i brought a a gram of 2c-e from a well known vedor(i assume) its nice stuff been using it over a year or so, when i found out how good it was i obviously brought another one i had a look quickly all looked fine, emphasis on the quickly. So i just checked it and its a kind of pinky white it still has the same consistency it looks just like my other gram but just a little pink.
Would there be any reason to think this isnt 2c-e ? obviously i know you cant tell me what i have but speculation would be nice ?? Cheers

To put this in perspective a 70 (yes 70) mg dose orally produces a "++" trip with strong physical side-effects.

A 70mg dose would produce a trip to the hospital for many. Sounds to me like impure material.

A 70mg dose would produce a trip to the hospital for many. Sounds to me like impure material.

The purity is not in question. Why is it hard to believe that 70 mg 2C-E would cause such effects? It seems harder to believe that 7 mg would cause a ++++, or even a +++. But I believe the person who wrote that. You sound like you don't have experience with many different psychedelics, or maybe you don't know many people who have used them as well.

The purity is not in question. Why is it hard to believe that 70 mg 2C-E would cause such effects?
Probably because that's about 40mgs over the high end dosing and most people seem to be able to easily retain +++'s with 15mgs or 20. Either you have one excessively hard head or like the other user stated, your material is lack luster. I actually find it easier to believe that SS received a ++++ from 7 mgs(notice they provide no details, if that person used IV/IM, rectal, smoked,or insufflation as their ROA then it's possible, not to mention in my experience, psychedelics can and will occasionally blast you with smaller than expected doses at unexpected times, lastly for all we know, SS was on an extended hunger/sleep strike for a week before dosing leading to a stronger than normal experience....;))than you receiving a ++ from 70mgs but that's simply my opinion!

Oh and why in the world are you calling that RB might be inexperienced when what they were IMO verryyy well within reason? Just because a person has trouble believing you receive nearly nada from a dose very well over the top tier of dosing certainly does not make them inexperienced or not knowing other trippers. It actually makes you look the inexperienced one....

More OT, really been pondering dosing a solid bit of 2c-e as its one of my favorites and I realized I haven't used it in over a year.

70mg is definitely a huge dose.

7mg is a little light, but sometimes light doses of psychedelics can be better.... rather than completely disconnecting from your reality, you are only half-way gone, and need to somehow connect these new psychedelic thoughts to the every day life that you still very much feel a part of

You sound like you don't have experience with many different psychedelics, or maybe you don't know many people who have used them as well.

I'm 15 years inexperienced. Lol. Thanks for the kind words help! Been using and researching psychedelics for half my life. I just don't think its smart telling people a 70mg dose will only get them to +2. That's double an extremely heavy dose. IME 30 mg 2c-e orally got me to a very immersive +3. If purity isn't the issue, tolerance must be. In that case, I would recommend slowing down. You'll get so much more out of each experience.

As far as a 7mg dose producing a +4, its very possible. +4 experiences are not dose or intensity dependant.

^^ true story. from the man himself:

Shulgin Rating Scale

PLUS / MINUS (+/-)
The level of effectiveness of a drug that indicates a threshold action. If a higher dosage produces a greater response, then the plus/minus (+/-) was valid. If a higher dosage produces nothing, then this was a false positive.

PLUS ONE (+)
The drug is quite certainly active. The chronology can be determined with some accuracy, but the nature of the drug's effects are not yet apparent.

PLUS TWO (++)
Both the chronology and the nature of the action of a drug are unmistakably apparent. But you still have some choice as to whether you will accept the adventure, or rather just continue with your ordinary day's plans (if you are an experienced researcher, that is). The effects can be allowed a predominant role, or they may be repressed and made secondary to other chosen activities.

PLUS THREE (+++)
Not only are the chronology and the nature of a drug's action quite clear, but ignoring its action is no longer an option. The subject is totally engaged in the experience, for better or worse.

PLUS FOUR (++++)
A rare and precious transcendental state, which has been called a 'peak experience', a 'religious experience,' 'divine transformation,' a 'state of Samadhi' and many other names in other cultures. It is not connected to the +1, +2, and +3 of the measuring of a drug's intensity. It is a state of bliss, a participation mystique, a connectedness with both the interior and exterior universes, which has come about after the ingestion of a psychedelic drug, but which is not necessarily repeatable with a subsequent ingestion of that same drug. If a drug (or technique or process) were ever to be discovered which would consistently produce a plus four experience in all human beings, it is conceivable that it would signal the ultimate evolution, and perhaps the end of, the human experiment.

Anyone have any suggestions to reduce the bodyload of this compound? I like the positive effects well enough, but it also makes me feel nauseous and cramped up for 3h.

^^ diphenhydramine (benadryl) and maybe some magnesium tablets... also make sure to drink enough water.

Thanks mate. Still have some 2c-e that I'd like to use, you may have just helped with that

2 diphenhydramine pills is enough, if you take too many it'll kill your trip