• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

that sounds amazing!
usually the bodyload for me is a feeling of needing to stretch and then intense pleasure when i do stretch. but i keep feeling like i need to stretch the whole time.
on the best trip i have ever had with 2c-e the bodyload was replaced by constant tactile pleasure as if i were somehow endlessly stretching every muscle in my body.

Yeah, it was although last night I had an even more incredible experience (though not as fun). Usually don't dose so often, but was inspired after the success of Tuesday. I took 35mg thinking there would be tolerance and boy was I wrong, and boy did it kick my ass. I didn't take it in a gel cap either which considerably sped up the come up time and may have increased the intensity. Within an hour, I was peaking so strongly I could barely see everythign around me without being drowned in the most incredibly overt OEVs everywhere... and the CEVs!! The level of pure detail was so fucking phenomenal I would get lost for periods of time that were mere minutes but felt like eons, watching a single letter's progress through endless morphing pattern.

The auditory distortions were bizarre, crazy and strong, as well. Many sounds could be observed, from random flanging of synth like instruments, to the typical "2c-e UFO" sound I usually get, to perhaps the funniest auditory hallucination I've ever experienced - I full out heard my boyfriend snoring as loud as can be while across the room from him - I'd get closer and realize he wasn't making any noises, but when I was across the room I was distinctly hallucinating these loud ass snoring noises coming out of him, it was hard to keep my shit. Music, as always, was unparalleled and brought a level of detail to the songs' micro level

I did vomit quite a bit this time though, at several points during the come up and peak I definitely freaked out and wished I hadn't done it (although I am glad I did now). I didn't have any benzos or anything like my last 35mg 2ce experience that I aborted so it was a rough ride, I don't think I'll attempt the dosage again without a benzo on hand.

A final note, my clean 30mg experience was done in the morning on an empty stomach, this was done at night after quite a bit of food (including some Indian food), so that probably contributed quite a bit to the more overwhelming nausea this time.

You are right that I should be spacing out my trips more, but I think once I'm done with my current 2c-e stash I won't be getting anymore.

I have a gram of 2c-e that has sat in my drawer for months. I have done it twice, both times have left me feeling uncomfortable and a little crazy. I really wish I liked it as I have so bloody much of the stuff. any tips for overcoming the nausea and weak feeling? I have tried diphenhydramine with no luck, my next thought would be some spliff, but I'm too lazy to embark on what might be a rubbish trip. I love dmt and shrooms, just trying to find my feet with this one.

I found dmt and shrooms both spiritual and very life enhancing but with this I find the visuals uninteresting and tbh just annoying. My girlfriend didn't like it either, she just saw multicoloured swirls all over the place and they just made her feel motion sick! I have read countless positive experiences on 2c-e, so would love to try and find those positive traits of the drug.

Had an absolutely beautiful and shockingly easy experience Tuesday with 30mg of NMR'd 99% pure 2ce. The visuals and auditory distortion were out of this world, I had beautiful introspection, and the most amazing part - absolutely zero body load the entire time, this seriously felt as clean as LSD, no nausea or muscle tension during the come up or duration. Fucking fantastic.

this is opposed toa less easy and dirty experience you had with a supposedly less pure batch? I am wanting to order 2c-e right now, but am wavering <snip>. Just wondering if it is that much of a difference.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a gram of 2c-e that has sat in my drawer for months. I have done it twice, both times have left me feeling uncomfortable and a little crazy. I really wish I liked it as I have so bloody much of the stuff. any tips for overcoming the nausea and weak feeling? I have tried diphenhydramine with no luck, my next thought would be some spliff, but I'm too lazy to embark on what might be a rubbish trip. I love dmt and shrooms, just trying to find my feet with this one.

I found dmt and shrooms both spiritual and very life enhancing but with this I find the visuals uninteresting and tbh just annoying. My girlfriend didn't like it either, she just saw multicoloured swirls all over the place and they just made her feel motion sick! I have read countless positive experiences on 2c-e, so would love to try and find those positive traits of the drug.

what were your dosages like?

house is voting on 2c-x ban tommorow. fuck waiting on firesales. get in while the gettin is good

^^^
Not really. Certainly not enough to deter someone from doing it.

I wish I could give you a rule of thumb, but it seems to be all over the place. My response to phen's seems atypical. My first trial with IM 2C-E involved 8mg with an additional 4mg (total of 12mg) added 25 minutes later. It was not enough for me. Another trial with 2C-E was 25mg oral, and I ended up IMing an additional 10mg after 1:45, and I still wasn't where I wanted to be. It was a satisfying experience but I really wanted to go out farther than I did.
Some people have found satisfactory results with as little as 8-10mg IM, describing it as quite intense, so really I would just say start low. Activity will be realized within 20 minutes and you could add as you see fit in 20 minute intervals, if necessary. Really shortens the discomfort of the come-up, although the speed and intensity of the come-up may not be for everyone.
Hope this helps, jakeperson

^ I'd start much lower than that too. People have had ego death and ++++ experiences from as little as 15mg oral. It is a very strong drug, but also widely varies from experience to experience - I've had completely controllable experiences with oral doses of over 50mg, and I've been out of my mind on just 10-15mg.

For IM I'd try 1/3 of your oral dose as a starter, and work your way up after you have a couple of experiences under your belt, just to be safe. :)

Tried 13mg 2ce rectal Saturday...

not quite enough, unfortunately. I'd say this was equivalent to about 21mg. I did very much enjoy the experience and to plan dose rectally next time as well, the 15 minute come up (though nauseating) was much preferred to the 2 hour long nausea fest. I plan on taking 17mg next time.

Additionally I added 1.8mL GBL at about t + 3 hr and I have to say this combo was pretty amazing. It turned 2c-e's famous muscle tension into an absolute orgasmic body load for the 45 minutes it was active. The intensity was a little anxiogenic at first but that soon passed. Definitely a worthwhile combo, the only problem is that the GBL kind of weakened the trip after it wore off.

2C-E; at low dose - noticably un self conscious, euphoric mood, very mild visuals

Last edited:
^ I'd start much lower than that too. People have had ego death and ++++ experiences from as little as 15mg oral. It is a very strong drug, but also widely varies from experience to experience - I've had completely controllable experiences with oral doses of over 50mg, and I've been out of my mind on just 10-15mg.

For IM I'd try 1/3 of your oral dose as a starter, and work your way up after you have a couple of experiences under your belt, just to be safe. :)

I would dose around 20-23mg orally or around 9-11mg plugged usually, just the last time I plugged it left me with a very, very painful burn. Imagine snorting 2C-E but in your arse. Not a fun way to start a trip

2C-E had a very pleasant tingling in my rectum from what I remember, not uncomfortable at all. In fact the idea is turning me on a little as I would usually follow up dosing with a nice marathon wank...

2C-E had a very pleasant tingling in my rectum from what I remember, not uncomfortable at all. In fact the idea is turning me on a little as I would usually follow up dosing with a nice marathon wank...

I just shoved about 14 mg up there 1.5 hours ago. Still coming up! Definitely a body load, not that uncomfortable though. Actually I feel awesome now!!! I am going out for a smoke and will update in an hour with report of visual and mental activity.

First Enlightning trip on 2c-e

Well, if anyone remembers, close to a year ago I tried my first psychedelic in 2c-e. I left a long trip report about how excited I was but the next 3 trips were very, very dull. It was fun seeing all the colors and watching items shrink and grow. But, that got very old after 30 minutes. After two more trips of using around 15-18 mgs of 2c-e It was all the same. It got to the point to where I was like, ok I hear all these stories about profound, enlightning, mind exploring trips but I'm not getting anything close to that. Just some visual distortion and a ton of annoying body load. Yea, 2c-e was boring. I just let it sit in my closet to collect dust.

Well, It's been around 6 months and for some reason I had these feelings last week that " You know what, I'm going to get on some 2c-e and dammit I better have an out of this world experience. " I just had these feelings that I wasn't properly prepared to enjoy the full potential of 2c-e.

So friday I rushed home from work around 10pm, I added a house, trance, dance radio station on pandora. (Keep in mind, I'm a black dude and know nothing about trance but I just wanted to try something different since listening to hip hop did dick all to my last trips. if anything it bugged me out.) I downloaded a visulisor app on my ipod and connected it to my 42" lcd tv. Took 1 benydryl pill, shaved, then hopped in the shower. After I got out the shower I just started reading mma fourms until I felt the substance was kicking in. I didn't see notice anything different but once an hour passed by I noticed I could no longer read and was just staring at the computer screen. That's when I knew the time was coming...

Finally, I just shut the computer off, Played some trance music on pandora, and watched the tv as the visulizor just bounced and changed colors every second. I drifted into another dimension.

I laid down, stared at the ceiling, and realized, I was the artist who wrote those songs I was listening to... I was actually visulizing the lyrics of everything that was being said in the songs. and when I would sit up and stare at the tv, I would travel along with the different shapes and flow with the beats of the songs.

This, by far was the most intense, profound, and enlightening trip I've had and this is exactly what I've been looking for in pyshs.

Damn fellas, this is so hard to put into words and I'm sure you experienced trippers know exactly where I'm coming from. I was living the lyrics of the songs that played..... In my mind.... That was just absolutly amazing. I truely believe trance music was designed to tickle the mind (help the mind travel). The beats just really immerse you into a deep 'trance'. And when you're on a pysch, you're 200% immersed. It's not like when you're on an x pill and you just want to bounce off the walls and dance around like a fucking crank head. The lyrics literally manifested in my mind.

When I decided to take the head phones off and check out the oev those were just out of this world. Before, I would see the celing closing in on me and the walls breathing. Ooohh how fun! Yea, for the first 5 minutes. After that the shit gets annoying and old. this time, There were shadows coming out of the walls leaning torwards me but would never touch me, just go in and out, in and out. There was this bright ass green light right next to me. It was like a spirit. But, I just ignored it all and enjoyed the experience.

I felt like I was in my living room filled with spirits because I could just feel them.

The negatives was that during the peak and on I just had that nausea feeling everyone complains about. I never vomitted but i just had that uncomfortable feeling that one wrong move and I'd throw up. That sucked. The body load wasn't nearly as bad as my other 2c-e experiences though! I just hated the fact that I felt nausious during the whole trip.

Pros. I finally felt connected with the world. Whenever I would let my thoughts take over, I would imagine certain senarios with friends and I could actually feel how they felt at the moment and then I would go back into my mind and feel how I felt at the time. Almost like a time travel and I went back in time and experienced everything over again. I literally had like 5 different conversations in my mind with other people who I know and every once in a while I'd have that one thought creep in saying, "what if your girl walks in on you? She'll think you're fucking nuts talking to no one fool". Then another thought would say "look dummy, you're not actually talking you're just thinking". Lol that kind of got overwhelming after a while but I kept it all under control and just enjoyed myself.

After about 5 hours of full blown tripping I realized my girl would be waking up any minute for work so I popped two benzos to snap me out of the trip. (and boy did I hate cutting it short.)

Ok, I just had to let my fellow bluelighters in on my experience. I noticed 2c-e hasn't been talked about as much lately and at one point it was the hottest thing out there. My vendor no longer sales because of all the controversy surrounding it so I'm going to make this last 100 or so mgs last me and then see what this mxe is all about.

Btw, I was on around 25 mgs of 2c-e. my max before that was 18.

Truley enlightning experience and I'm very happy I can share it with you all. If I told any of my boys this they'd probably think I was retarded.

Has anyone had any familiar feelings as I described? Like visualizing the lyrics of a song? have mutilple conversations in your mind and actualy having the thoughts of someone you were think about? Man, truely amazing.

Oh yea, Another trippy part was when I laid down on the couch and just looked at the ceiling....I was seeing something that looked like vein/ blood vessels just floating around? That was beyond trippy! I was like holy shit! I really wish I could've walked around outside and checked out nature. Oh well, I'll try that next time.

man that is crazy, i gotta find me some of these 2c's. i've never tried any of them. i've only tried lsd and i can definitely relate to the feeling of oneness, it's quite amazing. and it's funny, during my trip i asked my friend if he wanted to take a walk even though he was on crutches and he said hell no. i pondered that thought and was like damn i don't wanna leave him alone but i just really wanna go outside! so i did, and that's when i started peaking. i danced in the grass, hugged the tree and touched every branch, even talked to it. i laid down and stared at the stars. every couple of seconds, i could see every single star in the universe sparkle at the same time. i get this on mda as well, anyone know what i'm talking about?

2c-e is some insane stuff, thats for sure. If you really want to be rocked take 40-50mg. =D