• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

Phenethylamines are deemed very stable, but the wet 2C-E you put back in has definitely added moisture to the bag, which is not the optimal storage condition. Maybe you can try to leave tyour baggie open in a tightly closed jar with some silica to absorbe the moisture ? Just to be sure.

I took 23mg a few days ago.It was enjoyable but had a slightly dark vibe to it.No visuals and considered it a mild Psych.The combo of 15mg of 4ac0-det and 30mg of 2cd was a much stronger, more robust, visual trip but shorter at 4-5 hours compared to 6-8 hours on the 2c-e.2c-e was a bit of a disappointment at that dose.
Next time I will try 30mg 2c-e and 20mg of 2c-d a few hours in.2-cd is the most amazing RC in my opinion.Combines with almost everything and makes it better.

No visuals, wow...

I went through a period of extensive 2c-e use/borderline abuse. I have used it over 50 times. It is, without doubt, by FAR the most visual classic psychedelic I've ever experienced (barring DMT). I've never been able to find a psych that replicates the visual and auditory magic that 2c-e provides. Unfortunately, I've stopped using it indefinitely because of the crippling nausea it causes in me.

I will soon be in possession of ondansetron though, and I will probably revisit this gem again soon. The visuals I have seen on this drug, both open and closed eye, have been truly unique, mesmerizing and beautiful. And it has made me reevaluate many aspects of my life and personality for the better, although it was a difficult process.

I will always hold a great reverence and love for this compound, regardless of whether or not I use it anymore.

I had two friends who I would trip with. One was bigger and one was skinny. Complete opposites in metabolism and not related. I would take 12-16mg 2C-E. They wanted to try it, and I gave them up 26 mg and they claimed they felt nothing from it. I refused to let them go higher than that, because physical side effects Im sure really ramp up quickly.

I have always been perplexed by this

Yeah 2C-E is special, a truly, deeply psychedelic gem.
This, brothers!<3

2c-E is best used by a non oral route to avoid the long come up and nausea that occurs. I've used it IM(best roa besides plugging for me).......

This, brothers!<3

2c-E is best used by a non oral route to avoid the long come up and nausea that occurs. I've used it IM(best roa besides plugging for me).......

Just a word of caution: if you decide to go w/ alternative ROAs, start LOW!!

For some people, the nausea that results from 2c-e seems to have its locus in the stomach, and bypassing its absorption there can mitigate the nastiness. For some others (myself included), it seems to be completely unrelated to that - rather, it appears to be somewhat inherent to the drug's effects itself. In these cases, increasing the speed at which the drug is absorbed tends to ratchet up the nausea by quite a bit. Insufflated and rectal 2c-e, and subcutaneously injected 2c-i have each caused brutally projectile vomit. It sucks. So yeah, start low and gauge which group of people you belong to before plunging right in.

And, as always, if you can, get some ondansetron. Yes, it is RX, but I assure you it's VERY easy to find at a reasonable price on the internet. It DRAMATICALLY decreases the nausea not just for 2c-e, but all serotonergic psychedelics. It is truly a godsend.

Always go with Ondanserton if needed but for me and many others it was reduced to nearly nothing by other ROAs... Individualism is truth though... Other ROAs do require smaller doses. For IM/IR it's something like double or more potency so use accordingly....

Holy crap its been over a year since I've broken out my 2C-E, damn it now I'm going to have to book a day off work. I use to love making a day of it, the comedown (afterglow) from 2C-E is almost as good as the peak in my opinion (what's usually spent with a huge smile plastered across my face reflecting on my trip) I always plan to take it early in the day so I stop tripping around 5 or 6pm, just so I can enjoy the calm after the storm, as it were.

I will soon be in possession of ondansetron though, and I will probably revisit this gem again soon...

Please let us know how it goes with the ondansetron. I too have pretty bad nausea (on most psychedelics actually) and have aquired some ondansetron in the hopes that it will help.

For some people, the nausea that results from 2c-e seems to have its locus in the stomach, and bypassing its absorption there can mitigate the nastiness. For some others (myself included), it seems to be completely unrelated to that - rather, it appears to be somewhat inherent to the drug's effects itself...

This. Seems to vary quite drastically from person to person, but I'm with IAM. Different ROAs doen't seem to reduce nausea noticably for me (I've never tried IM, mind you).

Ondansetron will kill all nausea period. It works like a charm. For me personally other ROA's down the nausea, and many others have confirmed this....

Holy crap its been over a year since I've broken out my 2C-E, damn it now I'm going to have to book a day off work. I use to love making a day of it, the comedown (afterglow) from 2C-E is almost as good as the peak in my opinion (what's usually spent with a huge smile plastered across my face reflecting on my trip) I always plan to take it early in the day so I stop tripping around 5 or 6pm, just so I can enjoy the calm after the storm, as it were.

It is so true about 2C-E afterglows. I usually take it before some important day (just before the important negotiation or something like this)

Next day can do a lot of thing better, thinking ability and movement speed improved. I can also understand peoples around me just much better. My wife happy too about my perfect a 13 y.o. boy erection xD

Offcourse it is sometimes hell not heaven with 2c-e on peak, but afterglow is really always perfect. Also at the begining of my research of 2c-e there was some comedowns, mostly psychological, but now I dont have any of that.

To avoid nausea and body load I use rectal RoA. Orall RoA is too dificult for my body.

Also never tryed the dosage higher than 22 mg at once, but that 22 was just pure unbelivable magick with deep explorations of inner keepers and extraordinary conclusions about human beings xD LSD or anything else was not revealed so many sacraments for me as 2C-E did.

Another wonderfull thing about 2C-E that in dosage between 5-6 mg it could be just very clear emphatogen wich gives me smooth euphoria and peace.

I am very sad about the fact that was not able to try any from 2C-T-x (2,4,7) indeed. And it seems will be extremely difficult to do it now even on illegal market. Was not seen or heard about "Seven Heaven" for years now.

Last edited:
I had two friends who I would trip with. One was bigger and one was skinny. Complete opposites in metabolism and not related. I would take 12-16mg 2C-E. They wanted to try it, and I gave them up 26 mg and they claimed they felt nothing from it. I refused to let them go higher than that, because physical side effects Im sure really ramp up quickly.

I have always been perplexed by this
Psychedelics are bizzare in their doses and effects.I have taken 7 grams dried Shrooms and felt nothing but a little more energy than usual.Several days later I took 9 grams of the same stuff and was blasted into a different dimension.Sometimes as little as 5 grams gets me really high, and other times almost nothing happens.
I think the psychedelic just provides us, what we need at the time, and dosage is secondary to that.

I think the psychedelic just provides us, what we need at the time, and dosage is secondary to that.

I think that's a good way of looking at it, and agree. I think dosage does affect how much we get of what we need at the time. The "what we need at the time" part seems to be a really big factor and is often overlooked.

This might be true to a degree but only if dosage is sufficient. Underdoses can be fairly bad. 15mg and all I got was the bodyload which unless one concludes I needed a not pleasant unproductive day at that time I would put down to dose. The dose response is steep though - 20mg or so the bodyload isn’t great but the mental effects have always pretty impressive. I am glad I was a little cautious and didn’t jump in near 25mg first time - usually I went it the near the deep end using Shulgins doses - dose is a hard one; he missed aMTs active dose by a substantial bit and this is one he put a pretty hefty dose top. A couple of mg can make a difference with this and probably a very big one if your the sensitive end and can get off on 10-15mg. Don’t dig this out often but think I should do soon

I haven't done 2C-E since 2007, but I had my most mindblowing trip ever on it, it was so terrifyingly gorgeous. The deepest I've been with a psychedelic, so much content, so mathematical and logical and deconstructing. I've had a variety of other great trips on it too. I keep meaning to try it again but I haven't gotten around to it yet. 2C-E is absolutely top-shelf as a psychedelic, it felt like the grandfather of them all to me on that trip I mentioned.

Wasn't 2c-e the one that 'burned like a thousand daggers' when snorted?

08' i believe it was.. a fun trip indeed. Same year that I IV'd a random dose of the T-7, which felt like more of a bad neon salvia trip than anything.

This is the only chem that ive experienced a true ++++ experience from. Stupidly took an eyeballed dose at a festival which is guess was around 20 - 30mg after a sleepless night on a lot of mdma. I vividly remember the sheep on the hills melting like dribbling wax with trees violently swaying and fluttering. It was a bit much for a festival but it really makes me want to give it a go again, its been years since ive used this one to, must revisit it when I get the time.