NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny blue

Bluelight Crew
You know what it is. The old one is here

Rules

NSFW:
Don't be a cunt

Last edited:
memph: it was the owner not the manager

i routinely told the manager to fuck himself, but he wouldnt step to me n say shit back whenever i got that worked up

i need to hold my tongue n not bite the hand that feeds me more, but i just dont take kindly to disrespect, i doubt ill ever make it in this job world, cuz i aint got no good ideas to be my own boss, soo i dunno what ill do eventually. im good with work n am a hard worker, tell me what u want me to do n go n let me do it, ill make you proud, but dont run your fuckin mouth to me cuz i aint tryin to hear it. i know i know, i got a bad attitude n if i dont change then niether will things at other jobs but i just dont feel like its that easy to bite my tongue, especially when i feel like i bite my tongue every damn day, its just the days that i blow up usually end up bad

yea i dunnno what the deal is with this bond company, like i said my denton co. bond company is kool as shit, no hassles. but these motherfuckers are tryin to scam me, when i went down last week to talk this out (cuz they said they were gonna forfiet my bond n come get me) they tried to tell me i never paid the 110$ (500$bond) that my girl paid to get me out, i thought i had lost the receipt, but i found it, so when i go down next week ima show em the receipt n tell em i cant be driving out here weekly n be more assertive, they kinda got me tho, cuz i signed a piece of paper saying if i dont call in weekly that they can forfeit my bond but like u said i figured it wouldnt matter cuz i showed up to court n im a small fish n the grand scheme of things (fuckin misty MJ, why do they care about me?)

damn dood, glad to hear you're ok, shit coulda been lots worse. you really got a ticket for evasive driving (forgot what u actually called it). thats some shit man! atleast you n your car are still in good shape, sorry to hear bout the pain, sucks you aint gots no moneys to get rid of the pain. if i was u id be hittin up the primary physician for the valium but thats just me.

just found a mg of xanax in my room (back at my parents house) so thats kinda kool.

this mornin was wierd, last night i had some wierd ass dreams about using n shit. very vivid n had people in them that were from highschool n people i wasnt even really friends with just some randoms that i remember there face n name n thats it n it was real wierd. me n my girl woke up at like the same moment n i looked at her n she was like " you fiendin?" n i was like " i dunno, i just dreamt about using n stuff but its wierd you knew n asked right away, i guess i am."

gotta run cuz mom cooked dinner, YES! NO hotdogs beans n rice today! fuckin aye.

Assphace: u make a good point, i didnt think about it like that, workin for the fam you gotta just put in the work n not really push for extras, i mean shit they been payin you OT since you were born i guess

This is cool. Now we can have the same conversations like they didn't even happen. So how is work Assphace? Getting any OT?

Memph, on a serious note I'm glad to hear you made it out of that ordeal unscathed. That's kinda bullshit that you got a ticket too even though those people are dumber than a sack of hammers.

^^ thats what im sayin, how do you give someone a ticket for avoiding an accident?

EDIT: JB, its not soo kool when u wrote an essay at the end of the last social, only to have it all taken away...........just like my hopes n dreams, how could YOU!

Oh n btw, i think the title should just be: relax, and take notes. thats my .02 cents

Last edited:
hell yeah it's ridonkulously long-get over it...it's all Memph's fault

MEMPHIS.....i am so glad you are ok. i had a small panic attack reading about your car accident. I have terrible PTSD from my near fatal crash 5 1/2 years ago...I knew you were ok bc you were posting but i swear my heart was racing and then slowed and i felt kinda dizzy-i realized I was holding my breath-no shit.
I am so sorry you are in pain....and the metal in your back,isn't that from a pretty bad car crash? i SO know how you feel...i am in so much pain since i took the 1st fall a cpl months back-then my shoulder got fucked up right after that...i have been to 2 urgent care clinics an the ER and none of them would just give me a fucking cortisone shot in my shoulder-i got 2 in the ass-1 valium-and 15 tramadol total...wtf is the point of going and having to sit for them to xray me and give me a $2200 bill at the ER bc I have no health insurance and am currently in the process of a legal appeal to the denial of my application for disability and medicaid...great lawyer-she said not to worry bc we WOULD win...you do need to call your Dr. though. There are things that can be wrong and you not even know it-if you have a metal back then you know about internal injuries...you are gonna be sore as shit tomorrow but you need to make your Dr. skip church and check you out...PLEASE DO THAT FOR ME,PLEASE! when i had my accident i was fully conscious the whole hour it took to cut me out of my bad ass accord which i turned into an acordian when i plowed into that 18 wheeler...my leg was IN the dash and i knew my ankle was broken,but i was in major shock-i ripped my knee out of the dash and was screaming at the cop trying to help me bc he kept telling me i needed to be still and i screamed at him"no-i need to get the fuck out of this car".....the whole time my insides were all fucked up-and i had a transected aorta that was so thin it should have burst from me screaming at cops and fighting to get out of that car-away from the smell...metal on metal,burned motor oil,that shit they put in air bags,my busted bottle of paint thinner that was w/ my art supplies and a case of bottle Budweiser that i bought for the evening i was planning through texting while driving 70mph in a work zone on the interstate which is why I slammed into the semi bc i ddnt notice traffic had stopped completely...i was too busy typing flirty messages to this chick i planned on fucking later that evening...PLEASE tell me that you were not doing the same thing....i know you said those little punks were in the middle of the road w/ no hazards,and i believe you bc most young ppl these days are fucking spoiled little shits who should not be allowed to drive until 21 bc they all think they are in a fast and furious movie and that cars are toys...but were you doing ANYTHING else like looking for a CD or rol;ling a joint or ANYTHING besides watching the road...bc if you were,i am walking my crippled ass to Memphis to kick the shit out of you bc i have told my "poor me,i had a near fatal car crash Jan 10,2006" story at least 9 times....i post that novel often bc i hope that by sharing that hell might save a life-if posting this same shit a bazillion times stops 1 person from doing anything but driving while-well driving,then it's worth u guys rolling your eyes and scrolling past the post bc you are sick of hearing it...but i am sick of friends i have made here on Bl dying!!!so you take your sore ass to ur Dr-tomorrow or ASAP-and put some neosporin on those train tracks you have on your hands so your Dr. won't notice them as much...i am serious-one night w/ that shit on your track marks makes a worth while difference.

and while we are on track marks,let's have a bit of the pot calling the kettle black talk...your recent posts have me worried...i do not hide the fact that my current addiction is to the needle-not what's in it(bc it's just my ADD meds that i extract the MPH from and shoot it all day basically administering it by IV the way it would enter my system if i just ate it bc it comes in an extended release form-i dnt get high from it-i get off on the spike.) but i just slowed down BIG time the past 3 months and you can barely tell my hands looked like they had constantly been run through a meat grinder...you need to rotate your injection sites-especially since you are working w/ the public,bringing them food w/ your frankenstein hands...i know how it is...for a long time my hands were the ONLY place i cld hit a vein and then they became my choice of sites...but that shit will tell on you-and could affect your job or at the very least your moneh and then your urplane is gonna be the size of a hot wheels toy...and this talk of all your money going into your veins scares me bc ur shooting opes,right? it would truly break my heart if you ODed...
i admitted in the beginning that i had no room to talk to i am...i am struggling so hard to give up banging,and one day i will-or it will become one of those special occasion things-3 maybe 4 times a year,basically like the way i drink...i don't ever want to go through chemical detox for being such a fucking drunk for almost a decade ever again and i really don't miss it-don't crave it...the more time i put between the 3 days i decide to shoot up each month-the easier it is to not be miserable bc i am jonesing daily bc i can't bang extracted MPH from my concerta...it was almost 2 years ago that i was shooting up 15-20 times a day w/ needles that had been used just as many times and were all barbed and tearing up my veins to the point that i got an abscess,a big one and freaked out by trying to lance it myself which only turned it into a MRSA staph infection that i tried to ignore until it was a black hole of dead flesh that raised up into a black bubble the size of a quarter...it took 10 days of going to an urgent care clinic where w/o any pain medication-just a topical anesthetic- lidocane,like that is gonna help when the cut that fucker open and the had to cut dead black flesh from my forearm a good inch deep in my arm which took about an hour...then i'd go back and they would cut more of the black out and then pack it w/ medicated gauze everyday for 10 days...i hope that horrifies someone to the point that they never pick up the needle or scares someone into putting the needle down-or at the very least doing what I did-i started using rigs once ONLY and became a sterilization freak...all that and i still shoot up a cpl days every month...i don't want to see you get to that point either...if your hands stand out that much you need to find some new spots on your body...like your legs...or ankles...that is what I do bc i dnt want anyone in my business and i always wear long pants except when i sleep...
mang,i suck...here you have had this fucking wreck and i am talking about my own issues with the spike...i'm sorry...that telling of the wreck really did make me feel a little fucked up from the adrenaline and panic...plus i am not fooling you guys-this is how i post sometimes...and i am worried about you...i am a shut in half cripple living w/ my parents and besides the occasional shots the only thing i do now is smoke pot and i do that as seldom as i ever have in my life bc i have no car and i have to wait until my bud buddy feels like driving to the opposite side of town just for me...you don't want to end up like this,i promise...i have to force myself to go outside at least 3 times a week...i dnt know how i got to be such a goddamn hermit,but i am and i am already diagnosed bat shit crazy-being a shut in just makes my crazy worse...PROMISE you will go see your Dr soon and i will wrap this up.
I can't believe you caught air...i would have just had a heart attack before i knew if i was going to flip,roll or just crash back down on the ground...you are right-it could have been much worse so don't let the ticket bother you,even though it is horseshit that you got one...fucker.
i guess it's bc you are one of my favorite ppl here-you helped me toughen up and not be so sensitive and i just love your guts and want you to be ok...even though we can not communicate for a month or 6 weeks,i still consider you one of the best friends i have made here-a friend i am grateful to have and hope that our friendship lasts a long,long time-or turns into a sorted affair where sex is all we have to connect us in any way ;)

SORRY this is as long-if not longer than your post-the fact that you wrote a novella makes it ok for me to spill all these feelings out in the longest post ever.

and it wouldn't be complete if i didn't say..
HoL...so good to see you but i hate that you are going through such a rough time and that things are so fucked up... :( my heart goes out to you too,sweetie. but i love your guts,too-that should cheer you up a little ;)

AP-you need to be careful working in this fucking deadly heat...and i say,even though it's your dad,if you are not getting OT pay,you should walk your happy ass off the job when you have worked a full day...i mean,seriously-this heat is vicious and if you are not getting paid to be in i more than you get paid for-FUCK IT!!! grab your bag o bud and go hit the bitch ;)....i don't think i will ever forget that post where you said that 1st and didn't catch it til a lil bit later...hell i bet it's too hot for you to hit the bitch even with the breeze from the sea...i love your guts too since my parents go to Charleston so often,i know we are gonna get to party together one day soon...i hope you have a big ol' bag like that day on tinychat...and i hope i have one too and we can hit the bitch together and get burned and baked in a different way than ppl that go there to tan...i have got to get out of this town for a few days SOON before one flies over my coo-coo's nest.

Jb...sorry for this long ass post-but at least i said all i needed to in one post and didn't whore it up w/ triple or quadruple posts...my shoulder hurts from typing all this-time to go ice it the heat it,again today.

I love all you guys so much-for real. I know I just became a Mod and have had all my Bl time taken up by trying to learn how to do my job and keep my forum up to date,i have been w/ you guys since the final days of OD...there is no excuse for me abandoning my Bl family-even if it isn't on purpose. I promise to start showing up on a regular basis and i will never drop a post this long on you guys again(ok-that might happen by accident again too,but since it hurts to be in this position for as l;ong as it has taken me to,not type-bc i can't really,i never learned-but to hunt and peck this kind of ridiculousness out,i don't think we are in danger of a super-sized post like this anytime soon). then again this is me we are talking about....scary thought,i know.

i am going to rest my shoulder and get horizontal for a bit,but i am kinda having my binge days right now so i WILL be back in a bit...Memphis,I hope to hear from you by then...

you guys be safe and stay safe and i will love your guts forever.

much peace and love.................................skillz <3 =D <3

Woah, was just about to reply to purplefirefly's post from before, and suddenly there's a new thread. Gah. Anyway, I agree that beaches by lakes don't count, but try telling that to kids in the Midwest. Most hilarious are the palm trees that have been planted around the lake - who the fuck are they kidding?

As to beach suggestions, in my opinion the two best beaches in RI are Scarborough and Narragansett. I mostly go to Scarborough since Narragansett charges another $6 or so on top of the parking fee, whereas the other beaches are free, but Narragansett is a bit nicer - they have a huge net way out in the water from when they were cleaning up the bay (which had gotten pretty nasty), so the beach is very clean. And it generally has more waves than Scarborough, which I enjoy. I personally don't like Misquamacut - I get the impression that there's a lot more seaweed in the water there (actually, there was one time when I got back from there and spent about an hour taking seaweed out of my hair. That put us off of the place for a while.)

And Memphis, sorry to hear about your accident - that's awful! - I send you my regards. Hope you're holding up okay.

HoL...so good to see you but i hate that you are going through such a rough time and that things are so fucked up... :( my heart goes out to you too,sweetie. but i love your guts,too-that should cheer you up a little ;)

skillz i couldnt careless how long ur posts are, i almost always read them dispite the length (tho i would be lieing if i said i didnt skip over some of the long ones that were part of convos with other people that i wasnt interested in) but i read ur shit all the time n give it the attention it deserves, you're one of the nicest n sweetest peiople on BL n mos def the social n i respect the fuck outta you

as far as my shit goes, pfft, things could be rougher, sadly tho i think they're gonna get rougher, me n the girly have been havin more n more fights, she is soooo hypocritical n rash whenever we get in arguements, i didnt think much of it cuz we were living together n saw eachother 24/7 so i figured it was only natural to get at each other every now n then.

but i need yalls advice, there is this dude that we used to work with, he is head over heals for her, (so am i btw, ofcourse) n he keeps tryin to get with her, i am no longer allowed at the shop cuz i have threatened/scared him enough that he has tried to call the police on my for bein around the shop, i asked her to let him know that things with us are good n that she isnt interested n she did that genuinely, but he wont stop, so now i want her to start bein more assertive n less nice n really tell him to fuck off, but in her words "for the sake of not having a hostle work environement" she refuses to just get mean with him n starit tell him to fuck himself, am i being over protective by asking her to be more blunt with him, dont get me wrong she has told the kid off plenty of times but he is convinced they are to be together, i tried arranging for a place to meet so i could just fight him n let him know how i feel about it but he refuses to fight me n for awhile i didnt wanna bring this drama to the sandwich shop, but he keeps going, he is the type of dude that would press chrages, but he is also not in the financial position to do so, so i dont feel i have much to loose, she doesnt want me to get physical with hi but she refuses to be mean to him, she has made it clear she is not interested but he keeps going so now i want her to be more blunt/assertive/mean and she doesnt want to, am i bein irrational/overbearing or do i have the right to ask her to tell him to just go fuck himself? we just got in a big fight over this n she doesnt wanna compromise n niether do i, im a stubborn fuck, but she is too

worst part is, if we dont get back together then i have no motivation to stay clean, ya ya ya i know i should be doin it for myself but if things dont turn around tom morn i think ima go n cop n just get back into the routine, i dont have much goin for me now as is and i am just at my wits end, i would go n cop right now but i am quite drunk n xanied, (got another mg from her when she came over ) n i just dont wanna make the treck tonight, but if things arent worked out by tom mornin i think ima just cop some dope n say fuck it, i tried.

whadda i do BL? i hate htings right now but its the way it is, wish it wasnt but i feel destined to be a hopeless dopefiend. i know there is more out there for me, but sometimes i dont want more, i always told myself i would die by the time im 23 anyway so who the fuck cares, im 22 and my b-day is Aug 27 and more n more i feel my prophecy is gonna come true. i dunno im just tired of it all. sucks that my happiness is soo dependant on one person but i have never been happy by myself, what to do what to do. wat should i do?

EDIT: minutes or whatever later. have consumed blunt, n have no intention of coppin tom. i a stayin weed free too technically but i needed this i believe, even tho i prob shouldnt have i a startin to rethink things.

am i bein over bearing? im havin 2nd thoughts, damn you weed.

Last edited:
did i miss anything? other than im sure ohline is busy being a whore

ily2 bby

skillz i couldnt careless how long ur posts are, i almost always read them dispite the length (tho i would be lieing if i said i didnt skip over some of the long ones that were part of convos with other people that i wasnt interested in) but i read ur shit all the time n give it the attention it deserves, you're one of the nicest n sweetest peiople on BL n mos def the social n i respect the fuck outta you

as far as my shit goes, pfft, things could be rougher, sadly tho i think they're gonna get rougher, me n the girly have been havin more n more fights, she is soooo hypocritical n rash whenever we get in arguements, i didnt think much of it cuz we were living together n saw eachother 24/7 so i figured it was only natural to get at each other every now n then.

but i need yalls advice, there is this dude that we used to work with, he is head over heals for her, (so am i btw, ofcourse) n he keeps tryin to get with her, i am no longer allowed at the shop cuz i have threatened/scared him enough that he has tried to call the police on my for bein around the shop, i asked her to let him know that things with us are good n that she isnt interested n she did that genuinely, but he wont stop, so now i want her to start bein more assertive n less nice n really tell him to fuck off, but in her words "for the sake of not having a hostle work environement" she refuses to just get mean with him n starit tell him to fuck himself, am i being over protective by asking her to be more blunt with him, dont get me wrong she has told the kid off plenty of times but he is convinced they are to be together, i tried arranging for a place to meet so i could just fight him n let him know how i feel about it but he refuses to fight me n for awhile i didnt wanna bring this drama to the sandwich shop, but he keeps going, he is the type of dude that would press chrages, but he is also not in the financial position to do so, so i dont feel i have much to loose, she doesnt want me to get physical with hi but she refuses to be mean to him, she has made it clear she is not interested but he keeps going so now i want her to be more blunt/assertive/mean and she doesnt want to, am i bein irrational/overbearing or do i have the right to ask her to tell him to just go fuck himself? we just got in a big fight over this n she doesnt wanna compromise n niether do i, im a stubborn fuck, but she is too

if you believe she genuinely cares for you and trust her then you should just let that shit go. it won't matter what he does or says. however, if you keep trying to control her and it's possibly interfering with her current job situation, you may just push her right onto that dude's dick.

i always told myself i would die by the time im 23 anyway so who the fuck cares, im 22 and my b-day is Aug 27 and more n more i feel my prophecy is gonna come true. i dunno im just tired of it all. sucks that my happiness is soo dependant on one person but i have never been happy by myself, what to do what to do. wat should i do?

i have love for you HoL, so the next time you spout off some shit like the above^ i'm hunting you down and beating your ass. :)

find something you love to do and stop being so worried about this girl. it sounds like she's only stressing you out.

^^ yea i sufficently pushed her away for good last night

im in shambles right now

such a fool

wrost part is: she definately genuinly cares for me and i most certainly trust her, she never gave me a reason not to, despite me lieing to her countless times (only about drug use tho) and i over reacted, flew off the handle n fucked things up for me for good

seems to be a pattern with me flyin off the handle n fuckin shit up, but i dunno how to deal with it, i hate myself.

we already talked this morning, she is done with me for good, she deserves better, i just wanted to be the one to give her better, but i was unable to change, i guess you can only polish a turd so much

It happens. You're still young. Don't beat yourself up over it. Every guy has the one that got away.

^^ yea i sufficently pushed her away for good last night

im in shambles right now

such a fool

wrost part is: she definately genuinly cares for me and i most certainly trust her, she never gave me a reason not to, despite me lieing to her countless times (only about drug use tho) and i over reacted, flew off the handle n fucked things up for me for good

seems to be a pattern with me flyin off the handle n fuckin shit up, but i dunno how to deal with it, i hate myself.

we already talked this morning, she is done with me for good, she deserves better, i just wanted to be the one to give her better, but i was unable to change, i guess you can only polish a turd so much

i'm sorry to hear that, man. but as i've said before you need to get your shit together before even considering being in a relationship. just try and use this as motivation.

It happens. You're still young. Don't beat yourself up over it. Every guy has the one that got away.

also this.

this video seems appropriate:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulIOrQasR18&feature=share

hopefully it will make you laugh.

Super shitty today. I was actually going to go into work today but I didn't sleep at all, still haven't, and my pain is just....I just haven't had this kind of pain in a long time, something is wrong, have an appointment with my surgeon in the AM. I got super paranoid about the pain at about 6:30am and called his emergency line he said I should have called him friday, but I wasnt in this kind of pain Friday, or yesterday for that matter. It really didn't kick in until midnight or so, when I laid down and not sleeping isn't helping at all. It's the kind of pain where it's literally hard to breathe when I stand up straight, so I'm constantly trying to bend at the waste when I walk. I forgot how depressed pain makes you, this sucks.

Damn bro sorry to hear that. I hope that you get straightened out soon. Think it was that off road incident?

Shit I know it was the off road incident, I have been worried about it since Friday. The pain just got worse today.

and havin a habit you cant do mothin but laugh when the doc hands you a script for some vicodins

and havin a habit you cant do mothin but laugh when the doc hands you a script for some vicodins

Indeed.

Now you see the depths of my problem. Granted it is my own fault, but I personally feel every person, for whatever reason, should be entitled to live pain free be it from whatever chemical or action that helps.

God damn I wish it was morning. My surgeon knows I'm an addict to so I already know what's coming but atleast I'll get a better idea of if anything is wrong and if I need to have anything done to correct whatever might be wrong (if anything is wrong) there is still a chance I'm just sore as shit and the lack of sleep might just be making it worse.

Sup Fuckers? Damn this place looks ugly in here.

I am now back in the country, had an awesome time getting fucked up in the sun.

Snoo witchu guys?

Woah, was just about to reply to purplefirefly's post from before, and suddenly there's a new thread. Gah. Anyway, I agree that beaches by lakes don't count, but try telling that to kids in the Midwest. Most hilarious are the palm trees that have been planted around the lake - who the fuck are they kidding?

As to beach suggestions, in my opinion the two best beaches in RI are Scarborough and Narragansett. I mostly go to Scarborough since Narragansett charges another $6 or so on top of the parking fee, whereas the other beaches are free, but Narragansett is a bit nicer - they have a huge net way out in the water from when they were cleaning up the bay (which had gotten pretty nasty), so the beach is very clean. And it generally has more waves than Scarborough, which I enjoy. I personally don't like Misquamacut - I get the impression that there's a lot more seaweed in the water there (actually, there was one time when I got back from there and spent about an hour taking seaweed out of my hair. That put us off of the place for a while.)

And Memphis, sorry to hear about your accident - that's awful! - I send you my regards. Hope you're holding up okay.

They can think they have beaches all they want but they are just plain wrong. :)

I'm going to check out those beaches that you listed, thanks so much for the info :) I'd like to do a weekend down there so I'm gonna have to check and see what kind of hotels are in the area too but at least now I have a good starting point :)

I had an awesome time at the beach in NH yesterday, people wear some scary fucking shit on the sand though.....god damn, a couple times I thought I was going to go blind!! I just laid my head down and closed my eyes and the nightmare went away lol. I think I got some decent sun, baby oil is the best invention ever :)

Memphis, I hope you get your pain under control, being in pain certainly can permeate to other areas of your life and cause depression. Keep your chin up though, hopefully your surgeon will work with you.

Hol, your happiness should NEVER be dependent on a single person, other than yourself. If you cannot be happy on your own then you have some things to change in your life. Don't get me wrong, the people in our lives should have the capacity to perpetuate our own happiness but the fire needs to be lit within.

Give her some time, I'm sure she is just angry right now (I'm not sure what you said to her specifically) and maybe she just needs to think about things on her own. If you are fighting a lot then maybe you both need some space from one another to get yourselves back together. One of my favorite songs at the moment contains the lyric 'Sometimes loving me just means leaving me alone" Give her some space and she may just come back to you. If she doesn't, you need to live and learn from the relationship, don't make the same mistakes with a subsequent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.