NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to be back!

Wow man, good to hear you didn't let the H beat ya, im actually thankful I have never had a supply... Opes are still a good friend of mine, thing is I respect our friendship much more than I once did. Me and lady morphine went through a tumultuous relationship last holiday season where it really got way out of control and wound up with me staying in a tent a few days on the creek. That was in between jobs, as long as I'm working I have no issues with control. I have a smartphone now and I am actually at work typing this, love it. I am ginning cotton believe it or not, and am already looking for another job, as this one is seasonal. I was living in Tennessee for a while selling roofs.. they have pain management more so there than I'm used to and could get my hands on quite a bit there. Had a girlfriend going to a methadone clinic, so we got crazy, and I got the Hell out while I could. Needless to say, I made it. I'm clean now and am mature enough step back and observe myself before I get into the month long benders that I engaged in when I became a bluelighter. This place is a friend I should have stayed up with. Actually one of my other bluelight friends from tx, junctionalfunkie, passed away while I was gone. Life moves fast. Great to hear your good bro, focus on school, soon you will be wishing all you had to worry about are those Damn papers. I'll be here occasionally if I can make a habit of it, good to be back! I'm gonna fire up a bL bLunt and toast to all you out there!

Hey Mr. Blue, hope you don't mind me joining in the social, I just love phonecalls like that Especially when they don't know what they have... Something like this...
Me-what's up?
Non-bl-member- oh not much found a bottle says dillawda or something, says for pain, you know what they are?
Me (drooling)- hydromorphone I think, yeah I guess they are allright, def not lortabs (evil grin), what mg?
Them- 8, I have 30..
Me- 8mg oh those are the little ones, ill give a buck a piece if you need cash though...
Them- ok, ill save en for you.
Me- ill be by when I can... (already on way)

I took a little less then half of an op80. I don't have much of a tolerance but I got high for most of the day yesterday. It took about an hour or so to start hitting me and I almost thought I took too much. I read about breaking the time release but I didnt feel like fucking around with that. In hindsight I prolly would have been good with 20 mg.

I have been using the method from opiophile and IMHO it works. I get those things dirt cheap so I usually mix em em with some roxies and I'm golden. The hardest part is breaking em down to a powderish substance which if you don't have a callous remover I wouldn't even bother. The first time I did it I used a hose clamp and it took me 30 minutes just to break it down.

Hey Mr. Blue, hope you don't mind me joining in the social, I just love phonecalls like that Especially when they don't know what they have... Something like this...
Me-what's up?
Non-bl-member- oh not much found a bottle says dillawda or something, says for pain, you know what they are?
Me (drooling)- hydromorphone I think, yeah I guess they are allright, def not lortabs (evil grin), what mg?
Them- 8, I have 30..
Me- 8mg oh those are the little ones, ill give a buck a piece if you need cash though...
Them- ok, ill save en for you.
Me- ill be by when I can... (already on way)

Noobs are always welcome although it seems you already know HoL. That's a nice score you got yourself there. Apparently my dude is getting em today or something (who really knows). I'm his personal pill identifier which isn't a bad job because I always get free shit for helping him out. I guess he just wanted to know if they'd be worth it to get. It's just Johnny or JB by the way.

Last edited:
rudely awakened after 2 hours of sleep in the last 2 days -_-

oh well time to get my nod on, got some more of that flame dope

Is this your location TRM?

NSFW:
index-mainpic.jpg

hey family its good to be back. i got me a job saturday and been workin like a bitch. rehab fuckin sucked for real. i hafta get my monies right so i can get my modem back on at the house. then i shall share my expierence more.

chinky ima text you alil later today my N

Ya I guess Mr. Blue would be kinda nice but, I can't nickname myself. That's in your hands.

NSFW:
Well, I am just a T-bone kinda guy. Love that T-bone. In fact, you might as well call me--
116450033_4266fb5229_o.jpg

Edit- Ya ohline res dogs was my first thought too.

Last edited:
hey family its good to be back. i got me a job saturday and been workin like a bitch. rehab fuckin sucked for real. i hafta get my monies right so i can get my modem back on at the house. then i shall share my expierence more.

chinky ima text you alil later today my N

Shit, good to have you back mang. Also good to hear you're doin alright

Johnny,I'm sure I could have dug up some files and pliers and shit but to be honest I'm just lazy. I got plenty high almost though I was gonna puke for a little while. The part I liked was the buzz lasted a long time. But I don't usually take oxy and even get a glow from 2 vicodins. I try to keep my tolerance way down. When I used to do dope I could snort a whole oc80 and that would just take away the sick. I don't ever want to get that far in again.

Guess who finally got put on day shift?

<------ this fucker did that's right I'm gonna miss night shift but it will be nice to live like most. I'll prolly save money too from not buying and doing coke at work.

^ Congrats on makin the day shift Welderman. LOL, the only drugs I felt good about at work were weed or adderall. Or the afterglow day after rolling, actually ended up getting WAY better tips from people, cause I was so damn friendly and talkative. Brought in more money for the company too IMO

NEW THREAD TITLE: fear and loathing boy scout campout vs I haz to go pee but Im stuck in my tent? Help? HELP?!?

maybe no

Welderman, I work night shift. I know it sucks, hard to take care of your business especially working 12 he shifts 7 days a week like I am. And people look at you crazy when you are buying a 6 pack at 8 in morning! Way to go man.
Jb, aka Mr blue, thank you for your blessing, and yeah isn't it great actually getting something useful out of being a self taught pharmacist?
Utah, same for me when I waited tables... And xanax always helped me hook up with girls I never would have guessed possible, but with no anxiety, I would just be totally uninhibited and guess that works! About the next thread title, fear and loathing is by far my fav movie ever, anything having to do with it or a quote from it would be amazing. Buy the ticket, take the ride...

I think some of Hunter's other books are far superior to fear and loathing. However the movie is pretty kick arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.