NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like it too, even though it's sad. I'm such a country girl sometimes lol

MA passed legislation within a year or two ago that any possession amount that is less than ounce results in only a fine ($100 or $300...can't remember). Anything over a z and you're going to get slammed with intent. I also learned that this law only applies to residents, so...if you're an out of stater who gets caught then you're fucked.

Good luck on the living situation with you and your lady. You're in for the tests of all tests :) Living together is not easy but with all that you have been through I'm sure you'll make it work :)

so this stupid bitch just asked me to explain to her why she's a cunt. What should I honestly tell her??

Explain in graphic detail of why she is a cunt.....pictures as well as a verbal explanation are needed to get the point completely across.

She can't be too much of a cunt though if the bitch doesn't even realize why she is one. Slacking bitch is slacking.

I really like it too, even though it's sad. I'm such a country girl sometimes lol

MA passed legislation within a year or two ago that any possession amount that is less than ounce results in only a fine ($100 or $300...can't remember). Anything over a z and you're going to get slammed with intent. I also learned that this law only applies to residents, so...if you're an out of stater who gets caught then you're fucked.

Good luck on the living situation with you and your lady. You're in for the tests of all tests :) Living together is not easy but with all that you have been through I'm sure you'll make it work :)

I was ticketed for possession of paraphernalia, bud, and hash in Mass, less than a month ago. I am not a mass resident. I was given one $100 fine. Hope that clears things up.

PS: I also had different strains in different jars. Officer simply asked me why everything was in different containers and I responded "they are different types and I want to keep them separate". No furthur questions asked.

EDIT: I did not have a scale in the car, and there were two people in the vehicle. Only the driver was ticketed.

yea, we have been living together the last 4 months, seeing eachother damn near every second of everyday. things have gone pretty smoothly given that fact, but this has also been at her parents house soo it will be interesting to see how it goes when responsibility is thrown into the equation....and granted im not the most responsible person but im quite excited and looking forward to it, and i love her, so yea we fight, but in the big scheme of things the fights are always miniscule, we're both just quite stubborn people

I was ticketed for possession of paraphernalia, bud, and hash in Mass, less than a month ago. I am not a mass resident. I was given one $100 fine. Hope that clears things up.

PS: I also had different strains in different jars. Officer simply asked me why everything was in different containers and I responded "they are different types and I want to keep them separate". No furthur questions asked.

EDIT: I did not have a scale in the car, and there were two people in the vehicle. Only the driver was ticketed.

Wow, thanks for the info :) I was not aware of that. I'm a MA resident anyway.

How much weed do you think you had on you total?

I had about an eighth of kush, and roughly 1-1.5 grams (combined) of NL and Trainwreck. Plus one gram of hash.

I also had a bowl, chillum, and steamroller.

They didn't get my tincture though, as it was labeled "Invigorating Body Oil" %)

The ticket says,

"Offense: MGL 94C s. 32L Possession of one ounce or less of Marijuana/THC CIVIL PENALTY: $100."

-----

The decrim law in mass was a ballot initiative. I have been told (I haven't researched and confirmed this) that the law states that possession of one ounce or less is punishable by a fine of $100 and no other penalty. Some people are interpreting this as meaning that there is no penalty for not paying the fine. I asked the officer this and he said, "yeah, there's no other penalty...except a warrant for your arrest!" I'm not sure who to believe.

C

EDIT: On the ticket it says "If you fail to pay the above civil penalty or to appear as specified you will be subject to court action" I guess that answers that question!

Good stuff :) thanks again for the info! I have not personally known anyone who has had to pay the fine so this is all pretty cool to know. I like very few things about Massachusetts but this is certainly redeeming.

Ya CFilter I'd pay that shit man. One of my buddies got a ticket in Conn and didn't pay it because "I barely go there anyway". Well shit caught up to him and when he got pulled over in MA (where we live) his shit got towed. I think his license got suspended but, I'm not positive. Anywho moral of the story is pay your out of state tickets.

I'm wondering though if they searched your person or the car or what? Last time I got pulled over and 5-0 had "probable cause" they searched my car but, they didn't search me or my boy which was a very good thing.

They searched the car and ran my pockets but nothing else. I wish I had put shit in my shoes. Oh well. I think I actually have a case because the reason I was pulled over was an "expired registration sticker"...my sticker says may 07 which is the last year CT issued stickers.

I've got 5 on that ass of yours Ohlinw...

sup woman?
Way to go me. I have no memory of last night between like 11:30 and 4. I got me a whole 2 whole hours of sleep so i felt spot on today too.

so this stupid bitch just asked me to explain to her why she's a cunt. What should I honestly tell her??

Apparently she stayed anyways so i couldn't have said anything too crazy.

just count your blessings you live in a state where you can just pay fines for possession. i live in a state that has mandatory probation for marijuana possession (ps, its just marijuana that carries mandatory probation, if ida got caught with dope i would likely be on probabtion but it isnt mandatory as with pot, shits soo ass backwards here) it'll prob only be 6-9 months for the dallas co. charge n 12 months for the denton co. charge but still i cant smoke anymore because of it and even tho i dont really have money right now i would much rather be facing fines

js

Yeah, I think CT just passed the same law in June but for $150 up to 1/2 oz. Oh well. Heh, like I'm really gonna bitch because my state tolerates me to posses ONLY a half? ;)

It's nuts though. They used to hit people SO HARD here for having like a bowl pack, or I even knew a dude that got arrested because had some shitty seeds and stems in his ashtray back in high school. Times are a-changin.

They searched the car and ran my pockets but nothing else. I wish I had put shit in my shoes. Oh well. I think I actually have a case because the reason I was pulled over was an "expired registration sticker"...my sticker says may 07 which is the last year CT issued stickers.

Yeah, then they had them on the windshield starting from Sept. 06 onwards which lasted a couple years and now you don't need any sticker at all. I've always thought it was stupid to put it on the windshield anyway. After they stopped doing them on the plate, it was obvious that they didn't look all the way up there they just scanned your plates. That tells them everything they need to know anyways even without some stupid ass sticker. Just one more thing to get stopped for. I hate how fucking quick they change shit with the DMV lately.

I've got 5 on that ass of yours Ohlinw...

sup woman?

Way to go me. I have no memory of last night between like 11:30 and 4. I got me a whole 2 whole hours of sleep so i felt spot on today too.

lol

i know the feeling.

and i'm all right :p i saw my grandfather's wiener yesterday, so there's that.

i've only been crying every few hours since, now.

I got a parking ticket in Kentucy...and they wrote Ontario, California instead of Ontario, Canada. so I just threw that shit in the trash and moved on with my life.

Ya CFilter I'd pay that shit man. One of my buddies got a ticket in Conn and didn't pay it because "I barely go there anyway". Well shit caught up to him and when he got pulled over in MA (where we live) his shit got towed. I think his license got suspended but, I'm not positive. Anywho moral of the story is pay your out of state tickets.

I'm wondering though if they searched your person or the car or what? Last time I got pulled over and 5-0 had "probable cause" they searched my car but, they didn't search me or my boy which was a very good thing.

yep, first time i got arrested i got my car searched but even after arrest i didnt get my persons searched intill i was bein walked into denton Co. if ida just had my shit in my pocket i woulda got back in the car n went down to dallas as i planned. in retropect im glad i didnt make it to dallas, but i wish i woulda had the shit in my pocket cuz they dont search you, until your under arrest

So I got my estimate from my insurance company today...and they cut me a check.

Guess who is $3,2035.43 richer...

<-=-=-=-=-== This guy

you enjoyed it.......didnt you

totes, bro.

i always wish i could have a real conversation with my grandpa. he says some off the wall shit that i always want to know where it comes from. again, it's amidst a bunch of shit that makes no sense at all, but still..

he said something today like "that's how we got her to bleed out"

wat

So I got my estimate from my insurance company today...and they cut me a check.

Guess who is $3,2035.43 richer...

<-=-=-=-=-== This guy

wat

Last edited:
Three thousand two hundred and thirty five dollars and forty three cents. Most of this must go to repairs for my truck of course but by my calculations I should have around $850 after everything is taken care of. More if I can find somebody with super cheap labor fees. $2100 Of that check is labor costs. Nice little surprise though.

Sorry I'm an idiot 3,235.43

Status
Not open for further replies.