NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gotta be a bitch to get a chick out of her footy pajamas.
NSFW:
8978a67ada87017fbdaa504c2bb3073d11414.jpg

alright alright

lay off the 19 year olds

;)

PS. she'll be 20 soon

are you talking about the chick that has broken up with you a multitude of times?

in which case, yes, you are so totally right. and i am so totally ignorant. ;)

Last edited:
Good morning guise :)

I just gotta get through to Wednesday and then I am on vacation for 11 mother fucking days!! *woot woot* I may go to Maine this weekend, I gotta see how things go though. I just can't wait to de-stress with some serious time in the sun.

damn yall

went to the rangers game with the fam last night

had a good time, enjoyed the time with family, rangers came back in the 8th, overall it was a real good night

cept i got pretty sloppy off 4 beers (the big ones but still) dad had 6 n was sober as a bird, i felt like quite the noob. i rarely drink and it was pretty obvious. my dad was kinda makin fun of me, n i wanted to say somethin along the lines of "well lets get some heroin n see who stays awake longer".... but i didnt

how the fuck is yall doing?

i owe about $2500 in tickets

simple possession, possession of paraphernalia, speeding 50 in a 35. first two are around 1095 each, last is 186.

fuck me.

damn yall

went to the rangers game with the fam last night

had a good time, enjoyed the time with family, rangers came back in the 8th, overall it was a real good night

cept i got pretty sloppy off 4 beers (the big ones but still) dad had 6 n was sober as a bird, i felt like quite the noob. i rarely drink and it was pretty obvious. my dad was kinda makin fun of me, n i wanted to say somethin along the lines of "well lets get some heroin n see who stays awake longer".... but i didnt

how the fuck is yall doing?

Lol I just saw my dad for a few days recently and we got good and drunk a few nights. He can keep up with me just fine. It was weird tho, ever since we smoked together now he seems a little too comfortable talking to me about drugs. Apparently the man's done waaayyy more drugs than I have. I put it simple to him and said "okay, tell me which drugs you haven't tried" and he looked all serious in the face and just said "heroin". besides the drugs that didn't exist back then of course. It's weird, both of my parents are jealous of the fact that they didn't have molly or E back in their day. I told the old man I've never done dope just cause I didn't feel like makin myself look like a shitbag. That and older generation doesn't understand that there are other ways to take dope than just shooting up, and that you don't have to be a jobless armed robber hobo just to do dope.

Things are the same man. Can't complain. You?

I have had a bunch of older folks ask me all about ecstasy and wanting to get it. It's just weird to me, to even picture someone in their 50s rolling face while sitting on their couch doing nothing and watching the game or something.

simple possession, possession of paraphernalia, speeding 50 in a 35. first two are around 1095 each, last is 186.

fuck me.

best get that ass on the corner.

..i've got 5 on it.

so this stupid bitch just asked me to explain to her why she's a cunt. What should I honestly tell her??

NASSSSADDDDSA Song Of The Day

Willie Nelson, Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain

NSFW:
In the twilight glow I see
Blue eyes cryin' in the rain
When we kissed goodbye and parted
I knew we'd never meet again

Love is like a dyin' ember
Only memories remain
Through the ages I'll remember

Some day when we meet up yonder
We'll stroll hand in hand again
In a land that knows no partin'

Now my hair has turned to silver
Alll my life I've loved in vain
I can see her star in heaven
Blue eyes crying in the rain

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=US#/watch?v=BTP490Cw1C4

^^^fuckin aye! Great Song!

fuck me.

just count your blessings you live in a state where you can just pay fines for possession. i live in a state that has mandatory probation for marijuana possession (ps, its just marijuana that carries mandatory probation, if ida got caught with dope i would likely be on probabtion but it isnt mandatory as with pot, shits soo ass backwards here) it'll prob only be 6-9 months for the dallas co. charge n 12 months for the denton co. charge but still i cant smoke anymore because of it and even tho i dont really have money right now i would much rather be facing fines

js

biscuits and gravy for breakfast yall, today should be a good day. Mmmmmmmm

Me n the girly are movin in to our apartment on the 13th, im excited, nervous, anxious. good times good times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.