NASADD social v. My moneh big so it's HoL and Skillz and The Rock Monster's birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too. i think ohline is flodging on calling me so when she appears in here tonight or tomorrow you should boo her

regretting my past

passing out

fuck all you mosther fucker with a squeaky cleans past......i hate you

Last edited:
Damn, seems like you had an entertaining night memph haha.

Wus gut?

fronting dope to people is aweful every time. there was maybe one or two people who were the exception to that, but those people never needed anything fronted anyway

happy bday brah.

ps: ufc 135 was fine, those fights went exactly the way i expected

fronting dope to people is aweful every time. there was maybe one or two people who were the exception to that, but those people never needed anything fronted anyway

happy bday brah.

bro i was just askin for a small front, but actually only a half front cause i had half............but she bitched me out sayin idont give a fuck about her and she count on noone..like she gives a fuck bout me.....and get this i called my dopeman and I didn't half the appropriate coinage ....so my dopeman says ya call me back in 20..and i call him back twice and get the fuckin voicemail. sooooo i was like "fuck it" and drove to the slums and copped a fucken dime. its kinda convenient bein 5 minutes from the dopespot

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.