• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Ace/Ibuprofen Plugging Q.

infectedmushroom

Bluelighter
Would plugging codeine with ibuprofen (I know the bio orally is higher) be safe? I remember reading somewhere that anal absorption of ace/paracetamol is inneffective as the drug is very poorly absorbed into the anal wall.

What about ibuprofen? I'm just feeling like changing things up a bit, and am feeling lazy (cbf the CWE! =D)

Thanks.

For gods sake please dont do this. just take the pills orally. besides i am pretty sure codeine is a prodrug, so you would need to take it orally for your liver to metabolize it on 1st pass. So yeah, just stick to taking them orally.

^ This dude is right codeine is a pro drug so take it orally. Who wants tylonel up the bum anyway. :)

APAP and ibuprofen diffuse quite well across the rectum, the mfg's even sell Tylenol/Panadol suppositories. Codeine rectally is a waste of time as others have pointed out, however.

this will BURN. In fact i think its the main contributing factor to the hemmorhoid I had several months ago. DO NOT DO THIS!!! unless you want a hemorrhoid or chemical burn feeling in your anus. (this was with 100 mg ibuprofen in the form of vicoprofen).