• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Levo-methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Levomethamphetamine is pointless, I can't believe this thread has four pages worth of replies.

People who don't know what they're doing often think they can use these l-meth inhalers in d-methamphetamine synthesis, false.

And I don't advocate the use of propylhexedrine, but if you are trying to get stimmed, you're going to see massive results with Benzedrex over the Levo isomer of methylamphetamines. Remember, if it's OTC, you should be highly doubtful that it's worth a fuck.

While I agree with most of your post, "if it's OTC, you should be highly doubtful it's worth a fuck" is a poor generalization. While I'm aware this is beyond the scope of this thread, it is definitely worth mentioning considering the numerous products legally available without an Rx that are pretty damn potent in their own right, if not more so than many Rx-only/illegal products themselves (e.g. DXM, designer steroids disguised as supplements/prohormones, or even many antihistamines, including promethazine depending on where you live, just to name a few).

I have never done Levmethamphetamine. I was wondering if it is similar to propylhexadrine? (Benzedrex nasal inhaler)

It doesn't do anything except work effectively as a decongestant with PNS side effects. The two drugs would act very differently other than sharing the characteristic PNS stimulant properties, meaning a ton of unpleasant side effects, and pretty much absolutely nothing in terms of desirable effects.

l-amp sucks. Not a fun time at all; dysphoric if anything as others have mentioned. I'm surprised by the number of people that seem convinced there is a secret to the chemical to get you high. They wouldn't put it on the retail shelves if it was any good on your CNS or if you could alter it to get super high. Most levo-amps & cathinones are far inferior to their D-amp/cath counter parts. I always did want to try an enantiomerically pure batch of d-Mephedrone though.... I'd imagine it would be amazing beyond belief?

tricomb said:
Remember, if it's OTC, you should be highly doubtful that it's worth a fuck.
Amen.

Gotta love how they spell it on the package: "metamfetamine". Clever. Not. =D

Seriously though, propylhexedrine (Benzedrex) inhalers are superior in every way. Just don't eat a whole one at once.

fff
TbhIih.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I have a big bottle of benzedrex in the cabinet. It's been there for years. Are you guys saying its recreational?

Hey I joined this forum because after a few failed searches over the past few weeks I still can not seem to find the answer to my problem. I am been Rx adderall, conterta, ritalin, vyvance etc for the past 14-16 years and my tolerance is just crazy high even for just studying. 120 mg vyvance is my normal as of right now ed with 20mg of adderall. I have tried meth from the darknet and I have gotten 2 different kinds both came in 1 inch most clear/white crystals and everytime I do meth (oral) it make me tingly, pins and needles, mostly on the back of my neck and it is crazy annoying so i cant focus when I am studying. I take l arginine and l citrulline for vascular constriction prevention. vit c, 5htp and ZMA before bed. Magn. throughout the day, fish oil, vit d, 1 multi vit, Calcium ect.. u name it i have it. But I really want the enjoy the meth because my tolerance is so high to everything else but I dont get the neck tingling/ pin feel on anything else other than meth and sometimes darknet speed. and I can't figure out why. I no everyone will say I need to take a break from it but I have my medical boards exam in 2 weeks and need to be on top of my game. I have had no heart problems, no other side effect from all my stim use other than cold toes every now and then. Does anyone have an educated reason for why this is happening only from the meth?

20mg- 50mg oral but still get the weird tingling effect even at the 20mg but no energy or focus at 20mg

for example if I take 1 60mg vyvance at 9am and then another at 3pm and the 20mg od adderal at 9pm... no side effect

if I take 1 60mg vyvance at 9am and then 20mg-50mg of meth at 3pm - i get tingling pin and needles and some time ringing in my ear

Last edited:
So, if you take amp once in a while. You'll love a benny inhaler.

1- cuz your mom used to "pop bennies"
2- cuz it's an amphetamine isomer

like, argue about it all you want, it's an OTC amphetamine. (not like the kind us 20+ year old have to ask the doctor for).

ringing in your ear? don't ask a bout it. I swear, you won't care about the answer.

So, if you take amp once in a while. You'll love a benny inhaler.

1- cuz your mom used to "pop bennies"
2- cuz it's an amphetamine isomer

like, argue about it all you want, it's an OTC amphetamine. (not like the kind us 20+ year old have to ask the doctor for).

ringing in your ear? don't ask a bout it. I swear, you won't care about the answer.

Propylhexedrine (Benzedrex) is just horrible for your health and has a lot of nasty side-effects, don't do it.

I swear. You could call it the next big mephedrone and it would be marketed BUT it's the same shit your grandma got high on.

So yeah...

[edit] next thing ya know, you'll be ale to buy high quality, pure, recretional stims at the gas station...lol...sure thing [/edit]

Last edited:
While I agree with most of your post, "if it's OTC, you should be highly doubtful it's worth a fuck" is a poor generalization. While I'm aware this is beyond the scope of this thread, it is definitely worth mentioning considering the numerous products legally available without an Rx that are pretty damn potent in their own right, if not more so than many Rx-only/illegal products themselves (e.g. DXM, designer steroids disguised as supplements/prohormones, or even many antihistamines, including promethazine depending on where you live, just to name a few).

Levomethamphetamine is OTC because it doesn't have very good CNS penetration and mostly works in the PNS. Saying that it is somewhat worthwhile because there are other OTC drugs that are actually useful and have merits as recreational drugs is ridiculous and bullshit because THOSE drugs actually cross the blood brain barrier and exert an effect. This drug, however, is harmful in the dosages to even notice anything and quite worthless.

The one we have is green in a clear bottle. I think you're supposed to gargle with it?

This thread is redundant and old. Want some new, clear answers? We will start a new thread. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.