• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Levo-methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpunkySkunk347

Bluelighter
This is truly amazing, I was unaware that for $5 I could go to my local k-mart and buy 50mg of the l-isomer of methamphetamine.
Why isn't this more widespread?
Does anyone else use l-methamphetamine?

I was always under the impression the L isomer of meth is all but totally useless, as it won't cross the blood brain barrier well enough to get you 'high'.

LOL. L-meth is whats in vicks inhalers. It does a great job of clearing your nasal passages, but does not give any drug like effects. Well, besides headaches.
And no, it cannot be used as a precursor to make anything from.

Last edited:
^^^ so because it doesnt cross the BBB, and it cant be a precursor for synthesis, its basically useless right?

for rec purposes i would say the benz inhaler is much much better. the vicks one has vary little use rec wise

I'm reading through other people's experiences and it does have some limited recreational value.
What would be the best way to get the l-methamphetamine out of the cotton into a liquid?
Would putting it in any acidic liquid and then filtering out the cotton work? (I.e., orange juice or coffee)

Edit: I have heard of benzedrex inhalers before, are they over-the-counter like l-methamphetamine?

I have done more research now on L-Methamphetamine and now know that it is anywhere from 5-10 times less potent than D-Methamphetamine, and has a much higher affinity for norepinephrine than 5-HT or Dopamine.
So if you like the feeling of a meth-crash minus any possible euphoria then I guess levomethamphetamine is right for you.

Last edited:
l-methamphetamine is useless. I found it more dysphoric than euphoric.

Benzedrex is what you want which contains hexahydromethamphetamine (propylhexedrine). It's atleast worth a shit. Better than adderall IMO.

psychedelic nod said:
^^^ so because it doesnt cross the BBB, and it cant be a precursor for synthesis, its basically useless right?

Well it's very useful if you have nasal congestion. Other than that, its useless.

So if someone were to want to use l-methamphetamine, how could they successfully get it out of the cotton?

^ Dude, don't be stubborn. Trust me, you do not want to inject that crap, it's effects are actually very unpleasant, and i've done it 3 times as an experiment to be sure something else wasn't involved.

If you want a good otc amphetamine high, return that vicks inhaler and get a benzedrex inhaler. Extraction is simple, just look through the forum and you'll find it.

i know this is illegal but im high and i can barely type so i didnt read the post cuz my sight is blurry but would it be possible to convert whatever drug ur talking about intp meth?

gethigh said:
i know this is illegal but im high and i can barely type so i didnt read the post cuz my sight is blurry but would it be possible to convert whatever drug ur talking about intp meth?

zombiesarepeaceful said:
^No.

And it's not illegal, lmao...but your eyes aren't too blurry to read NO, right? how's this, NO.

I don't know about Zombies, but I personally have a magic wand that changes that levo handed molecule into a dextro. Very useful ;)

Even if there was a scientific way to do it, no synth talk is allowed.

gethigh said:

If you had actually read the thread, you would have noticed that within 6 posts I made that entirely clear:

johanneschimpo said:
And no, it cannot be used as a precursor to make anything from.

Now some people may say what I'm about to say is harsh coming from a moderator, but its the truth. Perhaps if you actually used the search engine for basic questions, and read the other posts in a thread before asking a stupid (and illegal) question that has already been answered, and didn't start threads asking for advice then ignoring everything everybody says to you... then maybe, just maybe, you wouldn't have to send me PMs all the time asking "why does everybody always pick on me? waaahhhhhh." Get with the program, or GTFO =D

If only the press were to gain awareness that methamphetamine was being sold at k-mart legally for $5 a hit

The press pretty much shat their pants with the whole pseudoephedrine epidemic a year ago.

Whats even funnier is that they cleverly misspelled Levo-Methamphetamine as "levmetamfetamine" on the package so that it would go under most people's radar screens.

^^^^^ ROFL.
wiki says that the company/government intentionally misspelled it to deter people from thinging that it has any recreational value haha metamfentamine sounds very, very stupid.

i think that someone should inform CNN/Fox/NBC/CBS immedietly.

Status
Not open for further replies.