• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Levo-methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen the word PNS stimulant and have googled it. Is there a possibility you could be more descriptive on it. Yes I am a newbie to drugs, smoked mary for the first time a year ago.
Also its been aprrox. 30 minutes and I do feel a increased heart rate and slight euphoria, more of a lightness to everything. My palms feel sweaty but every time I touch them their not ^.^

If you havent tried regular pharm amphetamines or other stimulants, its hard to explain.
basically CNS stims are what you want
cocaine, crack cocaine, methamphetamine, amphetamine, 4MAR, etc. are CNS stims, because they're CNS stims they stimurate the CNS/central nervous system. CNS=Brain and spine, (probably moar parts but i'm tired, been up a long time, so add to this someone who knows/remembers moar), and basically amphetamine drugs just get in ya brain and force it to pump out dopamine and whatnot.
if its a PNS stim its not gonna really release dopamine i'm PRETTY sure, and if there's no dopamine increase, there's no "high", the high/euphoria caused by stimulants is from an increase ni dopamine levels.
I've done vicks, once, while fiending and not high after keeping shoving more dexedrine up my nose, and it honestly didn't do much, but i've got a decent amphetamine tolerance. My friend (who does not) says it just keeps him awake, but not the high of adderall or dexedrine.

I have tried Adderall (Levoamphetamine, Adderal XR, and Amphetamine Salts) Also tried BK-MDMA and MDMA under the class of amphetamines, if that helps any in relating to any of them. I would say my tolerance is fairly low, and the only time I crashed or had negative effects XR. But I am currently taking summer classes and working on finals so I needed something to keep me up and alert. This seemed my best bet since caffeine makes me to jittery to work.

You know how stimulants have sideffects that don't have much relation to the high? The sweating, shaky hands (for some), higher bloodpressure/heartrate, etc? (also the decongestant effect) That's mostly what you get with PNS stimulants, while you get little if any of the desirable effects (increased alertness, euphoria, focus, etc). You still get a crash of sorts with them, and if predominantly PNS stimulants cause any mental high at all, it tends towards jittery rather than useful.

Very few things are straight PNS or straight CNS stimulants, but some are more selective for one or the other. L-meth is very selective for PNS effects.

You need a quality stimulant to focus and be productive, not crappy L-meth.

The inhalers you can get high off of are the Benzedrex ones, with propylhexadrine in it. It's still mostly a peripheral stimulant, but it has some CNS effects. It's not a productive high at all though, jittery and distracted IME.

And yes, what the fuck is with adderall XR?! I've been perscribed XR and hated it so much I went off it because of the crash. The sideffect to useful effect ratio was horrible! Didn't matter if i ground the shit to dust to make it IR. I'm now scripted the instant release, and it works great.

Really??? OMG, I never really mentioned the crash to people cause I figured it was normal with XR and didn't wanna sound like a pussy about it. I just felt like shit and smoked through half a pack of cigarettes (I do not smoke normally) so I could at least stay out of the deep dark feeling I had. It only stayed for a hour [Might have something to do with dropping Lucy for the first time after ;)] But I swore off XR after that.
As a quick update, about a hour and a half into, the euphoria is slightly a little bit more, but I would say I get more 'buzzed' off 10 mg of adderall

Oh phone, you're not being a pussy
the crash just means you got PROPERLY high as fuck :)
yeah.
but protip: IME, after 2 years of getting high on pharm amphetamines on a pretty often basis...i'm a bit benzo'd up atm so bear with me, i learned that oral amphets are way dirtier feeling than snorted amphets, as in oral IME (even when you crush the beads and parachute) is a much dirtier high (with a much worse crash) than just snorting em.
Most adderalls i've seen are XRs, and i would not snort adderall IR probably...just cause they break down to so much powder, the XRs break down to less iirc.
I'm used to dexedrine, i dont generally do adderall...
That shit dark feeling you get, you get that from stimulants, some worse than others, but what works best IMO/IME is either benzos, or opiates. OC is the BOMB DIGGITY when you're comin down on amphetamines (and sober i dont like OC too much tbh). or temazepam..temazepam 30s put you out like a fucking LIGHT.
I never took adderall for legitimate reasons, i've always been prescribed dexedrine, but dexedrine kicks the FUCK out of adderall IMO, it is legitimately better, and recreationally MUCH better.
Dexedrine is US military grade speed, i bet you can get it if youve been on adderall for a while no problem

Never held a prescription for adderall, just had a "amphetamine whore" (He calls himself that lol) friend who would give me some during finals. I never like hangovers from anything, which is why I also quit drinking lol, and I would consider myself to be a psychonaut, in the sense that i enjoy psychedelics more then stimulants.
I don't mean to be cruel in anyway, seeing as your sound like a very nice person, but talking to you is much more entertaining then my paper atm lol and I wanted to bring up the subject of ADD and ADHD treatment. I have read several books (I say that cause there are a ton of books, but i've only read like three :p ) for some of my college classes, one of the most influential was Ritalin Nation, forgot the author's name. It touches base on ADD and ADHD being a psychological disorder that gets treated with medication when it counseling and/or psychological treatment could provide a cure rather then a medication that helps ease the trouble that comes with it. You don't have to debate it with me, but I like finding other peoples perspective on it

Also update: Took four more bits and when I get a slight heart pain, almost like a pressure, I get a wave of euphoria right after, however, I am beginning to believe why people say this is 'Shit tier.'

Sorry for double post but for anyone still wondering the effects of Levo-shitier-methamphetamine here we go:

Test Patient's Weight: 115 Pounds
Height: 5' 10"
Dosage: Two Vicks inhalers cut up into 16 little bits (Approx 6.5 MG each bit)
T: 0:00 Ingested Approx. 60 MG (Original post says 75, but their were two bits I found on the floor)
T: 0:30 Slight Euphoria, mainly defined by pleasurable chill, but very light
T: 1:30 Euphoria slowly growing but so does some negative effects (Sweaty palms, back aches, slight heart pain)
T: 2:30 Euphoria is at same point, however the heart pain has increased to wincing for 10-15 seconds followed by a slight rush of Euphoria
T: Ingest four more bits (Approx. 25 MG more| Standing total 85 MG)
T: 5:00 Now that homework is finished and concentrate more on high, sadly muscles are starting to ache, heart beating out of chest, any Euphoria still present is outmatched by the heart pain and muscle spasms
T: 10:00 Extremely tired, yet heart is still beating out of chest, when lying in bed on side feels like a small needle being pressed against my heart.
T: 16:00 Wake up heart still beating heavily, but feel fine, no euphoria present whatsoever.
T: 17:00 Notice a pain in my fingers, almost like a swelling, friend picks me up and brings to to smoke shop, the ride is hell. For some reason moving at high speeds brings back the initial heart pain from the night before and doubling it. Can't leave the car once were parked the pain is to intense.
T: 17:30 We arrive at my friends place the heart pain has subsided
T: 23:00 Feel normal, just drained yet not super tired. Had planned a DXM trip, but not even in the mood for it now.

Positive:
Slight Euphoria
Willingness to converse with others
Alertness

Neutral:
Dry Mouth (wasn't so bad)
Horrible breath (I brushed five times)
Slight pupil dilation
Skewed vision (Vision got blurry once and awhile)

Negative:
Muscle Spasms
Difficulty Breathing
High Heart Rate
Heart Skips (More like a heavy beat a few times a hour)
Heart Pain
Hangover (A little groggy, everything seems uninteresting to me)

In short, not worth it, not even to say you tried it. The pain was not fun. Also I know that I am a lightweight so that may have contributed to my worse feeling.

I am bumping this thread for fair warning. It has been ten days since my initial dose and I have random heart pains still. They do not come after strenuous actions either, IE: When I am sitting at my computer, even currently I feel a pressure on my heart, the pressure turns to a sharp pain. I don't know what has happened, but taking the amount I did has left me worried about my heart.

DO NO INGEST
I hardly got any type of high and am still paying for it more then a week later. Don't even try just for the experience, if I knew this was the pain that would be associated with this I would have never touched it.

I am bumping this thread for fair warning. It has been ten days since my initial dose and I have random heart pains still. They do not come after strenuous actions either, IE: When I am sitting at my computer, even currently I feel a pressure on my heart, the pressure turns to a sharp pain. I don't know what has happened, but taking the amount I did has left me worried about my heart.

DO NO INGEST
I hardly got any type of high and am still paying for it more then a week later. Don't even try just for the experience, if I knew this was the pain that would be associated with this I would have never touched it.
After everyone warned this guy, now it is their fault also because no one told him he could develop heart problems from it? "You said it was pointless not deadly!!"
why couldn't you just listen to everyone telling you not to do it? Benzedrex can be changed into a much more potent drug with a little research man. You can't expect to find your answers in google's top 10.

It is not like he blamed everyone for his careless and somewhat moronic move... What I found ridiculous is even though it was making your heart hurt you decided to take more... Be careful with your heart as it gives you life. I would honestly recommend talking to a doctor about ti to make sure you did not do anything serious if it persists. Be safe and thing things through next time!

why are so many people bashing this? I'm sorry, but I have Uncle Fester's collection, and in one book, he tells how to extract the L-Methamphetamine from a Vicks inhaler. Is Uncle Fester wrong and you can't get high? Why would he write about it, if you couldn't?

why are so many people bashing this? I'm sorry, but I have Uncle Fester's collection, and in one book, he tells how to extract the L-Methamphetamine from a Vicks inhaler. Is Uncle Fester wrong and you can't get high? Why would he write about it, if you couldn't?
Because of many possible reasons....

1. He wrote how to extract it... I don't know who this person is, but it is content in a book that he was selling so it would make him money.

2. He may be a desperate addict that wants to get high and does not care about possible side effects.

Meth is no joke and there's no reason to fuck around with the analogues and isomers that do not work as well especially when meth itself is the devil and will drain your dopeamine and replace it with meth essentially stealing your soul. I honestly was not bashing... Just pointing out something I thought was very careless and moronic and trying to give the person who made the report some advice without realizing a greenlighter had revived a dead topic to make a bashing post against someone who probably has been gone for a while as if it added anything to the topic when really it just brought up a dead topic so he could add another post and try to upgrade to a bluelighter. Honestly a horrid move for a greenlighter trying to upgrade their profile as they are not contributing to any current information on the site, but just what they want to whether or not it really adds and helpful information in the context of harm reduction as that is what the site is about and not just posting random crap while flaming people.

Everybody's so quick to say that this shit is completely useless but I'm not convinced... not that I have a phd in chemistry or anything but i don't see why it would be all that difficult to demethylate it into levoamphetamine which obviously is able to cross the BBB. Still not as good as d-(meth)amp but better than l-methamp eh? I don't see why it doesn't metabolize to amphetamine anyway or maybe it does but not enough for it to be a worthwhile stim? Somebody out there has to know how to do this.

^^^ It's fucking impossible. Unless you have the magic wand Mr Blonde mentioned, you can't change a Levo molecule into a dextro.

And using L-methamphetamine is stupid, but lets not exaggerate the dangers of an OTC chemical. And asides, racemic methamphetamine contains 50% Levo by weight, and clearly people just love that.

But only someone with no stim tolerance could possibly use "levmetamfetamine" and the massive dose needed could well be dangerous, I mean taking half a fucking gram SHOULD give "similar" CNS effects to 50mg dex, but the PNS stimulation of 500mg, so good luck with that.

Clearly pointless, but people will continue eating cotton, only to get no positive effects whatsoever. "levmetamfetamine" is legal, so surely if you're that damn curious, you could find a pure form online???

Everybody's so quick to say that this shit is completely useless but I'm not convinced...

Famous last words...

..The l-isomer of street meth and amp (found in Adderall) is responsible for 'side effects'. That's why Dexedrine is so smooth compared to Adderall.

I know l-amp isn't as recreational as d-amp but i would think it's at least better than propylhexedrine or else they wouldnt have replaced benzedrine with benzedrex.

Oh well, fuck it, getting ready to smoke some ice in a few hours so right now it doenst even matter :p

The problem is it has about 1/10th the CNS potency of dexmethamphetamine, however, it is only slightly less potent at the PNS. So any dose that would be even remotely recreational, and even for someone with no stim tolerance, would carry unbearable side effects, and in the end it is just a shitty substance that isn't worth it.

Yeah I dont know what people are talking about saying it doesnt cross the bbb and therefore it's useless. I used to do the vicks and it got me tweaked albeit a weird tweak.

Give the Benzedrex (propylhexedrine) a shot next time. It blows the Vicks Inhaler out of the water on all counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.