• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Levo-methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think tomorrow im going to take this l-methamphetamine
does anybody see any danger in doing this?
im just going to put the cotton in about a cup of gatorade, shake, then filter it through a coffee filter to get out any cotton, drink, chase down with some soda.

I just want the "been there, done that" aspect, i dont expect any recreational effects.

Don't do it. I use the walgreens brand inhaler w/ has l metamfetamin in it. I have never opened it but I use it for my allergies. It works well. However no rec value. i already looked it up. It is common knowledge that it won't do anything. I have a benzedrex inhaler and it gives me a little pep when i sniff it but i have yet to open it. Sounds like too many ill effects to me.

everyone who thinks they can get high off of l-meth, they need to FIRST read what an ISOMER actually IS!

other than headaches and shaking that all the been there ,done that,you will get from it..Why do you think it is available when many states have a limit on the amount of pseudoephedrine you can buy and in some states it is by prescitption only?!! Because you cannot make d,meth aka crank ,crystal meth ,ICE ,etc.. from the l,meth,unlike with pseudoepedrine...lol..

L-methamphetamine is certainly active, but is not terribly potent and has selectivity ratios that are unfavorable for abuse. Its most potent action is in the release of norepinephrine; if I recall correctly the IC50 is something like ~30nM (I forget the precise number). However, the selectivity ratio of release (NE:DA) is something like 1:14 (or perhaps it was 1:15) which means that l-methamphetamine will make you feel awake and stimulated, but it will not be particularly pleasant. L-meth's affinities for NE/DA/5-HT are actually quite similar to phentermine, only somewhat worse.

Occasionally, some heavy meth abusers prefer d,l-meth because of the stronger rush it provides upon injection. I have heard it referred to as "prop dope", as d,l-methamphetamine is synthesized from phenyl-2-propanone (p2p).

Although still pretty shitty, you'd be better off making some methcathinone (it is quite simple).

I have done P2P dope aka d,l meth and the rush was not as intense as good d,meth powder aka Crank ...d,l meth is just meth with trash in it the levo isomer..lol..gimme d,meth or crank ,crystal,etc.. fuck the P2P dope...had that ,had all other kinds of meth ,as in d, meth and prefer shooting d,meth anytime..

I'm no chemist but i've been wondering why you can't use it to make d-meth. It's impossible to remove the l-isomer and add other one?

And yeah... l-meth is bunk.

I had the benzedrex inhaler, felt fan-fucking-tastic for a couple hours, then thought I was going to die. Apparently an alien hatched in my stomach and another one in my head. I lied on the floor, with a fan blowing in my face, saying out loud "OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD", considering calling the paramedics before it finally subsided.

I didn't eat the cotton either, I just made 'tea' from it. Once and never again.

Go get the Benzedrex and use the search for extraction. Don't waste your time on levmetamfetamine (*giggles at that spelling*). And grow up.

Doesn't pretty much anything that raises your heart rate have a chance of making you feel good (used loosely) from some dopamine release? I mean pseudoephedrine doesn't make it to your brain, but I get the slightest light feel and mood lift from it that i'd get from a little amphetamine.

I think it goes, amphetamine (phenethylamine, with one methyl atom added on) and methamphetamine (another methyl on the now amphetamine molecule) directly releases dopamine, while phenethylamine (ephredine is a phenethylamine... i think pseudoephedrine is very similar) doesn't make it to your brain(at least not much at all), but raises your heart rate, which in some people (especially healthy ones I believe) will release a noticeable amount of dopamine.
And l,meth does something very similar to that (what I said about phenethylamine).

My point being, this is retarded, I see no reason why it would be any better than sudafed, and it'd be sad if you're using sudafed to try to truely get high.

Anybody, mind pointing out if anything I just said was wrong and correcting it?

i've tried l-meth. its better than ephedrine, but not as good as amphetamine or prophylhexedrine(benzedrex nasal inhalers). it will stimulate you and give you some euphoria, but the vasoconstriction and other side effects are rather unpleasant.

i'd rate it with(maybe a little lower) oral methylphenidate but with the "overall feeling" more similar to amphetamine.

It has pretty much been established that l-meth is quasi-psychoactive and acts on norepinephrine rather than dopamine. Therefore, it will not produce a very desirable euphoria.
Anyone who still decides to try swallowing a Vicks cotton after reading this, you've been warned. I've done stupid shit to try and get high throughout my teenage years but this never tempted me.

Isn't anyone here a raver?
Pretty much anyone who raves uses vicks inhaler since it feels orgasmic when someone blows it in your eyes while you are rolling.

Isn't anyone here a raver?
Pretty much anyone who raves uses vicks inhaler since it feels orgasmic when someone blows it in your eyes while you are rolling.

HAH! try that will a benzedrex inhaler and it wount "feel orgasmic"...it WILL be orgasmic :) give benzedrex a try next time you roll...shit 10x's better than vicks!

My math teacher once told me a very wise word. When yo try to do a calculation is like walking down a corridor with many doors. When you make a mistake you enter the wrong door. If it happens you need to understand the error and close the door so you never open it again.

Levo amphetamine is garbage. Now you know it so you close the door to that path and never open it again. ^.^

Recreational Levo- Methamphetamine consumption is pointless as it produces no euphoric effects. It basically just causes effects to the CNS which increases heart rate, blood pressure, and a whole bunch of other undesireable effects. Now if you get your hands on some dextro-methamphetamine well... thats a totally different story.

I said I would post my experience with this. I let it soak in Lemon juice for 24 hrs. took 1 sip and said fuck this. So nothing happened.

Just ingested some nasty menthol cottons from Vicks, been lurking around the forums to see what to expect. What I can gather is that it is slightly euphoric, but nothing much more. Any exact details in relation to negative effect and positive effects? Also duration and comedown if anyone knows. Not looking for, "Good luck with that post." Looking for from serious answers from people who HAVE tried it. Not people who have not and are guessing.
I cut up the cotton into 8 bits each inhaler, had two inhalers so I took about 12 of the bits. 50 MG each inhaler, so my guesstimate is that I took somewhere around 75 mg.
Again this isn't, O I'm scared post, its more I want to know what to expect. Also comparing it to meth means nothing to me, only done it in thiz [Found out later from pillreport] and I don't remember exactly the high except that on the come up I had a slight anxiety attack that subsided fairly quickly.

If that shit could compare in any way to methamphetamine or amphetamine, the DEA would NEVER allow it to be sold OTC with no restrictions.
I've known idiots who do it, its not smart, and L-meth (and L-amphetamine too for that matter) isnt even a CNS stimulant. PNS stimulant, so you get all the bad effects from amphetamines, and none of the good!
stick to pharms or street speed, hell pharms would probably be cheaper too...

Status
Not open for further replies.