• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The server is too busy at this moment. Please try again later

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't really been thinking about E since the last incident I had with a bad pill. My girl wants to take me to a rave and I'm thinking about rolling. I really should try to get a test kit ASAP soo I won't have to go through any bad experiences again.

I haven't touched it in about 2 months and I don't plan on it for the next few months. So my serotonin should be built back up.

Wise decisions, both of you.

Im done with MDMA for a good while. Have some sources for Molly, but I have no test kit to confirm so Im not taking that chance. Im sticking with psychs for a good while :)

Wise decisions, both of you.

Im done with MDMA for a good while. Have some sources for Molly, but I have no test kit to confirm so Im not taking that chance. Im sticking with psychs for a good while :)
Same hopefully getting 2C-B soon and some DMT, along with the acid I got now Ill be set for a while

Same hopefully getting 2C-B soon and some DMT, along with the acid I got now Ill be set for a while

Nice. 2C-B is fun stuff for sure! I got some L, hoping to get more. Then some 2C-E and MXE =D

there are a shit ton of the good orange Gs up hoes down in my area. its about that time again. i think i'm gonna have to find out first hand if these are good or not. they're on ecstasydata as just mdma.

Holy shit, you see all the RCs/legal highs on Edata? Gaaaaadamn!

We managed to rig up solar/truck battery powered turntables for camping last night. And I found a bunch of my old CD's from middle school....I feel like a winner.

Have fun man, it's a very interesting substance. Although, sometime when I do large amounts solo, I feel like I am going crazy - I never lose it though. :)

Yeah, Im getting a good amount to do a bit of trial and error with so I can find my sweet spot :)

We managed to rig up solar/truck battery powered turntables for camping last night. And I found a bunch of my old CD's from middle school....I feel like a winner.

Awesome! I found my old CDs last week and I was like "holy shit, havent seen these in years!" haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.