• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The server is too busy at this moment. Please try again later

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont even play xbox anymore but Im so getting one of those lol

Probably gonna go to my first rave on the 27th, my b-day is the 28th so ill be sure to take an obscenely dangerous amount of ecstasy

ya smartphones and bluetooth is all u need. the hell with changing discs!

Theyre for my homie. His ipod gets wiped every time I connect it to any of my 3 computers so Im just burning him some CDs. He desperately needs a music update haha.

Theyre for my homie. His ipod gets wiped every time I connect it to any of my 3 computers so Im just burning him some CDs. He desperately needs a music update haha.
right on! man i will never go back to discs! no way lol. thats what torrents and the new technology... lol.

I thought MP3 DVD's were badass cuz they hold 500-1000 mp3's depending on quality... like back in '05 lol. had one in my car. Then iphones became affordable and all these badass androids came out, and you can just carry your entire collection around in your pocket, put it in your car, on your computer, i think PS3 has a bluetooth? Never tried it but I'm guessing :? microsoft sync technology is the shit in the car!!

i've got the ps3 bluetooth headset thing.
but i dont have music on my phone, and tis an android phone
thats what my zune is for

Mp3's players/smartphones are the way to go, i lost my cd collection and i dont even give a shit tbh.

Waiting for this bulb to dry out then ima dmt it up.

NSFW:
FUCK YEAH!!!!!

No go, i rinsed it out with water to get the remaining glass out....then tried to heat it with the lighter to dry it out......cracked the bulb. MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!! >:|

Status
Not open for further replies.