• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Cuddle Puddle vers. The server is too busy at this moment. Please try again later

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have four year old AMT that was given to me and no scale so it will continue to collect dust until I do. I also have four month old acid on sugar cubes that I might do this weekend. Consider this an invitation to my degraded tryptamine nation.
aMT is a pretty amazing chemical. You should get a triple point scale and dabble

so the flaming lips show was pretty epic. they switched off every 25 minutes or so with weezer. unfortunately I missed the first few songs by the lips :(

Yeah you develop a tolerance towards the end of the bottle. Jut switch it up. I've found jack3d to be more effective then c4 anyways

Girl I clicked with at the rave is coming over today.

I got donut holes from this place down the street. The weather is dreary for some reason, maybe the reason is to match my mood. This whole sobriety to stay out of trouble is strange to me. This is the longest amount of time I've been sober since I started using drugs 3 years go.

Months? Ill make sure that shits up within an hour of Finnishing (pun intended).

So what is more intense, rolling tits, rolling balls, or rolling face? Or rolling nuts which is pretty much the same as rolling balls... I think rolling tits would be a level above balls, and balls a level before face.. But rolling nuts would be slightly more intense than rolling balls because even tho nuts and balls are the same thing it sounds more enthusiastic when you say rolling nuts...

Ive only said "rolling balls" since a ball is the only one of those objects able to roll. Ive said "tripping tits" on L cause it makes me hyper and bouncy as fuck.

Rolling balls- I'm currently under the influence of 3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine

Smurfed - The action of being slapped by a blue penis

Status
Not open for further replies.