GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2011 NFL Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypnotik1

Bluelighter
Lockout is officially over so welcome BL to the 2011 NFL season

Reggie Bush to Dolphins - Good trade for Saints? Good get for Dolphins?

I was kind of bummed that we couldn't keep Reggie initially, but between Sproles and Ingram, I think we've improved overall as a backfield this year. Sproles can definitely fill in the role that Reggie was covering within the Saints offense...he may be a bit less flashy, but he's effective in the open field, and that's where Reggie would have been missed most. Ultimately, Reggie wanted to be THE featured back so Miami is def a good destination for him.....

Kolb to Cardinals for Roger-Cromartie to Eagles - What a trade for the Eagles.....deadly secondary....Kolb think will turn out to be a solid QB....but i gott agree....its quite a gamble considering what they gave up and are investing in him....

Ochocinco and Haynesworth to Pats - Ochocinco will thrive with Brady and I think Haynesworth will get his head out of his ass wiith Pats organization as well...

Im sure I missed plenty.....but all I can think of off the top of my head....

Last edited:
Fuck yea, football 2011.

Im calling Atlanta for the title this year. You heard it here first.

They need to go ahead and have the offseason short every year

Having all this action come so quickly is pretty awesome

I am not going to a single Dolphins game so long as Henne is the starter.

OK that's a lie, but this Dolphins team has had plenty of chances in the past few drafts to acquire a real QB (almost every good QB in the league was drafted in round 1, with the exceptions of Brady, Brees, Schaub and Romo) but they have fucking drafted fucking linemen what the fuck.

They for some reason want to punish me. I wish I could become a fan of another team.

GET A REAL GODDAMN QB! Henne does shit like check down on the final play of the game 50 yards from the end zone. He does shit like throw to the fullback when Brandon Marshall is being chased by a midget in the end zone. Every game.

I am not going to a single Dolphins game so long as Henne is the starter.

OK that's a lie, but this Dolphins team has had plenty of chances in the past few drafts to acquire a real QB (almost every good QB in the league was drafted in round 1, with the exceptions of Brady, Brees, Schaub and Romo) but they have fucking drafted fucking linemen what the fuck.

They for some reason want to punish me. I wish I could become a fan of another team.

GET A REAL GODDAMN QB! Henne does shit like check down on the final play of the game 50 yards from the end zone. He does shit like throw to the fullback when Brandon Marshall is being chased by a midget in the end zone. Every game.

U guys need to pull the trigger and get young or orton. Both of them at their worst are easily better then anything the phins have now. Plus you have a decent running game and brandon marshall

Reggie to the saint's will work. i could see him making some big plays in the wild cat. Saint's don't miss a beat with sproles.
Kolb to the card's was a huge risk..that they had to make. Too bad breaston left cuz that was a nice wr core but he'll have to get it to fitz more.
Ocho to the pats was a long time coming. You can't gauge a player coming out of a place like cincy, google corey dillon. Haynesworth makes there draft seem a lot more sensible, I was wondering what they had in mind for defensive front.
My leo's having been doing nicely so far but we gotta win some games cause were actually setting ourselves up to disappoint with all these expectations from a team that has a good roster but proved nothing thus far.

^I personally think Sproles will probably be used by the Saints most in special teams and passing situations.

i got a good feeling about my brownies this year. i think we need a couple key free agents though. i havent heard any moves being made but im sorta outta the sports look right now. i just hope the god damn madden cover curse doesnt blow out hillis' ankle or something. we got hardesty back at least. well have the power and a little finesse in our running game.

Reggie to the saint's will work. i could see him making some big plays in the wild cat. Saint's don't miss a beat with sproles.
Kolb to the card's was a huge risk..that they had to make. Too bad breaston left cuz that was a nice wr core but he'll have to get it to fitz more.
Ocho to the pats was a long time coming. You can't gauge a player coming out of a place like cincy, google corey dillon. Haynesworth makes there draft seem a lot more sensible, I was wondering what they had in mind for defensive front.
My leo's having been doing nicely so far but we gotta win some games cause were actually setting ourselves up to disappoint with all these expectations from a team that has a good roster but proved nothing thus far.

Colb to the cards was stupid as hell considering what thye gave up for a guy whos 3-4 as a starter
Especially since orton and young are there, which are both "proven" qbs

Along with ocho they are saying moss might come back too

honestly i want randy moss in cleveland, give colt mccoy a nice big target to throw deep to.

They basically gave up two number 2 picks which is what the texans gave atlanta for matt schaub. i agree that kolb is unproven but so was aaron rodgers a few years ago until he got a shot. i woulda went with orton he wins and doesnt make alot of mistakes. i dont see moss goin to pats again but maybe the jets.

They basically gave up two number 2 picks which is what the texans gave atlanta for matt schaub. i agree that kolb is unproven but so was aaron rodgers a few years ago until he got a shot. i woulda went with orton he wins and doesnt make alot of mistakes. i dont see moss goin to pats again but maybe the jets.

Well i feel what youre saying about rogers, but why not just go with a proven QB? A proven QB wins you that divison pretty much, Especially with firtzgerald

Status
Not open for further replies.