• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Official 2011 NFL Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly i want randy moss in cleveland, give colt mccoy a nice big target to throw deep to.

id just like to see how colt does with a big name guy, i was pretty high on him in college id like to see him do good in the league

Well i feel what youre saying about rogers, but why not just go with a proven QB? A proven QB wins you that divison pretty much, Especially with firtzgerald
I def agree with that the west doesn't take much to win. like i said i would have went with orton if possible.

id just like to see how colt does with a big name guy, i was pretty high on him in college id like to see him do good in the league

i agree, he surprised the hell outta me last season. i wanna see a 8 and 8 browns team this year, give us clevelanders some hope for a playoff berth sometime in the next few years.

but honestly do you really think colt mccoy can hold up through a whole NFL season and actually be productive, i mean there in the AFC north and gotta beat out Pittsburgh and Baltimore

but honestly do you really think colt mccoy can hold up through a whole NFL season and actually be productive, i mean there in the AFC north and gotta beat out Pittsburgh and Baltimore

your front office is really deep
im sure they are working on ways to keep him upright

i think colt's got the heart. hopefully he did some training during the offseason. true weve got some tough competition, but hell have the luxury of being able to let the running game take on a bulk of the offensive load, and our young secondary will hopefully help keep our opponents scores low enough. like i said i aint asking for the playoffs, just a .500 season, and i think weve got a shot at that if our key starters can stay in good health.

Eagles have one of the most underrated front offices is the nfl. I don't know why were ever surprised, mcnabb drafted that high? t.o.? vick? now nnamdi? nothing they'll ever do will surprise me again.

Eagles have one of the most underrated front offices is the nfl. I don't know why were ever surprised, mcnabb drafted that high? t.o.? vick? now nnamdi? nothing they'll ever do will surprise me again.

this could be huge

vince young is just a bigger mike vick obviously,if you can make that guy play like he did at texas? shit its over
its a great situation for him, hes gonna get mentored by the guy he should be striving to be like, this is like young sitting behind montana

^I don't think Mike Vick is a smaller Vince Young at all... I don't think there's another player quite like Vick.

^I don't think Mike Vick is a smaller Vince Young at all... I don't think there's another player quite like Vick.

I think with the proper motivation vince young can do very well just like vick

I understand it might be a stretch for sure considering how far vick has come, but young has the same skill set, hes taller and he has a great person to learn from

Sigh, totally wish the niners had picked up a free agent QB. Now we have alex smith with another new coach and offence (which is his excuse for being horrible all these years as a #1 overall). The niners are an elite team in most aspects, they are just missing good recievers and a good QB, wru Montana and Rice.

Sigh, totally wish the niners had picked up a free agent QB. Now we have alex smith with another new coach and offence (which is his excuse for being horrible all these years as a #1 overall). The niners are an elite team in most aspects, they are just missing good recievers and a good QB, wru Montana and Rice.

a buddy of mine is a big 49'ers fan and says the exact same thing
he was pulling real hard for killer cam to drop to the 9ers, that woulda be dope

however i still think colin capernick has a good chance of making an impact

Dolphins' first team has yet to score a touchdown in scrimmages. Either we have a phenomenal defense or an non-functioning offense.

Jets get Plaxico. I think he will be a bust.

Haynesworth misses his first practice with the Pats.

Brandon Marshall is diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. I usually don't hear about men having that--though all of my ex-girlfriends have had it.

^Non functioning offense would be my vote. The Dolphins were only fun to watch because of the RB tandem last year; I can't imagine they can look good without it.

I think Plaxico will do well at the Jets, he's a good possession type receiver and this fits well into the Jets schematics.

Haynesworth just passed the physical exam today and practiced this morning.

Plax along side of Homes will be a good combo
But a 1 year deal for 3 mil tells me hes out out of there next year

Status
Not open for further replies.