• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting Methylphenidate

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryand123

Bluelighter
I have some 5mg methylphenidate pills.

Can i melt these down and IV them?

I just got ripped off trying to get Roxys from who I thought I was "friends" with and he gave me these little 5mg blue methylphenidates. I dont wanna just waste em ya know?

So i would love it if someone could tell me the proper way to IV these =]]]

I've never heard of people IVing methylphenidate, in any preparation, although I suppose it is possible. Make sure you crush the pills down to a fine powder and then use a micron filter before injecting. Follow proper HR procedure.

If you don't have a micron filter then I would crush them up and snort them to be safe.

So dont do it if I dont have a micron filter?
Im not even too sure what a micron filter is haha i know i sound like a newb. But I've always used pieces of qtips or cotton balls pieces to filter my dope. even when im cookin pills like roxys. is that bad?

It can be quite dangerous to IV pills without proper filtration, while cotton balls is better than nothing, I seriously recommend acquiring some micron filters and using them.

Here is a thread and FAQ (the FAQs are on the first page) regarding micron filteration and HR procedures for IVing pills, tablets, etc:

Micron Filtering Mega Thread and FAQ

that does sound like the safest way. i just dont have the time to wait to get all that stuff ya know? so your suggesting not to IV em and just snort them?

ok sounds good. Im just looking for that rush hah i hope it gets me a little buzzed

insnufflated ritalin feels like cocaine to me. don't waste your time IV'ing methylpenidate.

K so i just did it. It does feel like coke, and it lasts about the same length too. i thought it would last alot longer than that, kind of disappointed =[

It should last quite a bit longer than coke. For me it lasts a few hours, coke lasts like 20 mins to an hour at most.

well im awake but that initial feeling did not stay as long as i thought it should. I want that feeling where im startin to sweat and i know i should prolly sit down and not move cuz my body is too sped up =]], but that only lasts a few minutes before im just kinda up and entergetic.

I've never heard of people IVing methylphenidate, in any preparation, although I suppose it is possible.

actually, lots of people IV methylphenidate, as it does produce a decent rush.

i personally have experience with IVing the stuff. 15-20mg is a good dose, as long as you haven't had any caffeine or other stimulants recently, or else the experience can be slightly overbearing.

My thread that talks about IVing Ritalin: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/498726-IV-Ritalin-and-IV-Oxycodone?highlight=ritalin

Another Bluelighter that talks about it: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...IV-ritalin(methylphenidate)?highlight=ritalin

Someone who had complications and had to have surgery: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/499387-Injecting-IV-ritalin?highlight=ritalin

And another informative thread regarding the subject:http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/470713-shooting-ritalin?highlight=ritalin

A thread that talks about how to extract methylphenidate from pills, with lots of good input from PhreeX (god bless his soul. he really was a genius. RIP PhreeX): http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/37071-methylphenidate-extraction.?s=&highlight=methylphenidate (this link is also included in the thread that i talk about IV ritalin, which was the first hyperlink i provided)

All good reads too, so check them all out to make sure you get the real deal on it. It can be euphoric at first, and you'll find this route of administration is extremely efficient. I find the high best enjoyed after getting a slight alcohol buzz on (notice i said SLIGHT). Ritalin is similar in structure to cocaine, so when combined with alcohol it too produces a structure similar to the Cocaethylene chemical produced from a cocaine/alcohol combo (note: this chemical is toxic to the brain, but is sought after for its pleasant effects. it can be dangerous if the levels of each substance alone are too high). Injecting ritalin will give you one nasty comedown, so make sure you have some weed or benzos on hand. The ritalin i used to shoot was the 10mg white ones, which if i recall correctly were slightly cleaner since they didn't gunk like the blue ones, but i don't remember exactly if this is correct or not. I know they both contain microcrystalline cellulose, however. Please note that shooting ritalin over time is bad for your retinas, and there is also some info in the Case Studies thread where a forum member had to have a bunch of shit dug out of their arm as a result of injecting ritalin over a period of time.

Also, i would like to add that while the rush can be nice, i find that snorting it produces a much longer high (lasts about 2 hours, compared to about 50 mins-1hr when you IV), and the overall effects feel more "coke-like" when you snort.

wow i just looked at the extraction process and that shit seems like its gonna take FOREVER. I dont think i have all that stuff to extract it with anyways like hot plates and stuff aww man. but very good info

I know a lot of people do IV Methylphenidate and I've heard it compared to IV Coke, but I sure as fuck wouldn't do it. The complications seem really ugly and besides, I seriously doubt anything can compare to IV coke.

wow i just looked at the extraction process and that shit seems like its gonna take FOREVER. I dont think i have all that stuff to extract it with anyways like hot plates and stuff aww man. but very good info

ya personally ive never performed the extraction. i just used cotton to filter my shots. i used to backload a syringe with cotton from a Q-tip and make sure it was to at least the 20 unit mark as i feel this method of filtering is better than just the traditional style.

I know a lot of people do IV Methylphenidate and I've heard it compared to IV Coke, but I sure as fuck wouldn't do it. The complications seem really ugly and besides, I seriously doubt anything can compare to IV coke.

while the rush is intense, i'm sure it doesn't compare anywhere to IV coke from the reports i've read. you definitely don't experience a bell-ringer from IV ritalin.

I have personally IVed the 5mg yellow methylphenidate tablets many times. As far as all these reports i've heard about people comparing it to the rush of IV Cocaine, i totally disagree. normally, 20mg of ritalin (oral or sniffing) gets me that uplift buzz, when i do it sparingly. So one day after hearing all this crap about the rush of IVing methylphenidate comparable to IV cocaine, i couldnt help but go to rite-aid and buy a syringle. I crush up four 5mg tablets (20mg total) put on a spoon, and add water according to how well it will it will dissolve into the water, which it did dissolve rather easy. I mixed it up added a little heat, took a cotton, sucked all the yellow liquid into the syringe, almost to the top. I find a ven and hit it, push all in my arm. NO immediate rush at all. within 30 seconds, i felt shakey, a bit sweaty, heart pounding, nothing special at all. I continued to IV atleast 15 more tablets throughout the course of the evening, i only IV'e when i felt myself crash. i didnt find it worth it at all, no immediate rush, bell ringer, feels like sniffing it. waste of time, waste of a drug

To Iv the r's

Take 95 units of water take the wax coating of the pill with a little water for the (white ones) not sure about the other ones.

-95 units of water put pill in spoon heat it up until the pill is fully melted. Then blow on the spoon and you will see the wax start to form and when its cooled suck it up defiantly with a micron filter if you don't have one use a cigarette filter or cotton make sure its tight so most of the filler clean's out of it then find a good vein and away you go. I shouldn't say how I will advise that you should not use this method if you haven't ever tried it. Be safe have fun.

Closed as this is a bump of a very old thread. senormark if you still have issues in regard to this you would like to discuss I invite you to start a new thread. PM any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.